As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.

tech / sci.math / AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars. AP's 223rd book of Science// Calculating if Moon collided into Earth can push Earth out to a Mars orbit using the recent Dimorphos and Didymos data.

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars.Archimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter orHerp Derpington
|`- Re: AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter orAugǝl
`- Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test ofMichael Moroney

1
AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars. AP's 223rd book of Science// Calculating if Moon collided into Earth can push Earth out to a Mars orbit using the recent Dimorphos and Didymos data.

<3847de3e-0bf2-471d-bba1-430b3b86bc7an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122893&group=sci.math#122893

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 19:16:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 03:16 UTC

223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars.

AP's 223rd book of Science// Calculating if Moon collided into Earth can push Earth out to a Mars orbit using the recent Dimorphos and Didymos data.

Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 8, 2022, 4:10:01 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:22 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now correct me if I am wrong on any of this description of NASA's recent ramming of Dimorphos with a satellite and slowing its orbit and moving closer to Didymos.

That would entail ramming Dimorphos in its forward motion in Space. A head-on collision so to speak. And if the satellite had hit Dimorphos from the rear-end, it would have pushed Dimorphos away from Didymos, instead of closer into Didymos? Am I correct in that perspective?

Let us say I am correct in that perspective, would entail that if we wanted to move Didymos out to a Mars orbit, we need to slam Dimorphos from the rear at a moment when it is nearest to the "rear of Didymos" so when Dimorphos crashes into Didymos, it sends Didymos out of the Asteroid belt and on the path to meeting Mars.

If that is correct, then for Earth and Moon plan. This is Cosmic Billard Balls. So for the Moon we do a ramming from in front-- a head on collision to make Moon fall in orbit closer to Earth. We keep making the Moon fall closer and closer to Earth, then when the time is opportune we exert a nuclear missile blast on the rear end of Moon so that it runs into the Earth from the rear and pushes Earth out of orbit and onto the path of Mars orbit.

I suspect the mechanics of this is similar to rockets being launched to intercept Mars, so that we can use the experience of getting satellites or capsules from Earth to Mars.

We probably will have a permanent colony on Mars long before we figure out all the intricacies of moving Earth itself.

I hope to save all the water on Earth as it is moved into a Mars orbit. To do this, we have to slam the Moon into a Continent mass rather than a ocean.. Do not worry about plants and animals, all will have died long time ago due to solar radiation of Sun gone Red Giant.

Now I forgot the surface area of the Moon as it slams into Earth. Would Russia and Asia land mass easily cover the surface area of Moon as it "falls into Earth" and pushes Earth into a orbit to trek to Mars?

I hope the collision saves most all the mass of Moon and Earth. And it maybe a shape of a dumbbell Oo for some time until Earth slowly consolidates the joined Moon.

I hope no more nuclear missiles are needed to get Earth+Moon out to Mars orbit. Everytime we use nuclear missiles we lose a lot of mass in the blast.

Of course, we have to experiment with Didymos and Dimorphos and see if we can pull that off-- a Mars orbit. If successful on Didymos, I would say -- all clear for Moon + Earth.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
3:27 AM (18 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I do not mind BWR's antagonistic and error filled post in my thread, for sometimes a physics bullshiters post in the King of Science thread "lubricates" other physics bullshiters to the disgust of those that really know physics, and that disgust causes them to fill in some facts and knowledge that AP is unaware of. So, well, make use of bullshiters like BWR. They could cause a insight from others.

Well, I cannot seem to find BWR "bwr fml" last failure fiasco in full, just snippets, which probably tells me that bwr deleted his original post, concerning the force of gravity. So I post bwr full post below in case he tries to delete it. In the prior bwr fiasco, BWR always draws together a muddled and error filled post for BWR only intent is to smear discredit AP. BWR is a physics failure, for in his April or late March post about why AP lithium battery drone will not fly to the Space Station, according to BWR, it lacks the total energy. But then the calculations by BWR is ESCAPE VELOCITY, rockets blasting off. A drone battery machine is not blasting off to get to ISS but simply "stepping its way to ISS". In the case of Earth+Moon trekking out to Mars orbit is another case of "stepping into a new orbit, not blasting to Mars".

BWR, never heard of Escape Velocity in gravity. On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 10:29:19 AM UTC-5, bwr fml wrote: > Remember you were claiming a lithium battery could fly your drone to the international space station
10m views

BWR, in sci.math-- never heard of Escape Velocity in gravity.
On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 10:29:19 AM UTC-5, bwr fml wrote:
> Remember you were claiming a lithium battery could fly your drone to the international space station. And when calculations showed
> that the battery did not have enough energy to lift itself that high you countered by claiming it didn't need any energy to get there,
> it could just float up there. Turns out that someone has actually done a little bit of the actual real math on building floating structures.
>
> https://www.wired.com/story/can-you-make-a-hollow-metal-sphere-so-big-that-it-floats/

Remember a few weeks ago, the BWR wanted to discuss AP's plan to go to the Arctic magnetic north pole where the greatest amount of uplift from Magnetic Lines of Force. And test out the Mars helicopter of NASA, a duplicate and see how high it will fly. And while there, to test out if a balloon type structure will utililize those magnetic lines of forces. But BWR never heard of escape-velocity in physics.

So, here we have a BWR, failed in science and pretending to know science, yet, not even knowing what the hell is Escape Velocity from Earth surface. Look it up BWR, look up Escape Velocity before you next poop a pile of poop in sci.math. Look it up, BWR and tell us if those balloons sent up into the upper atmosphere are going at Escape Velocity.

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:23:44 AM UTC-6, bwr fml wrote:
> Let's skip most of what you have thought about and get to the real issue:
>
> Approximately how much energy would be needed to move the earth from
> the current position to the position of mars, pretty much ignoring everything else
>
> distance from earth to mars 9.6*10^7 kilometers
>
> gravitational force of the sun on the earth 3.5*10^22 newtons
>
> 9.6*10^7 kilometers * 3.5*10^22 newtons = 3.36*10^33 joules
>
> Note that is assuming the gravitational force does not decrease
> with distance from the sun. To use a decreasing gravitational
> force you will perhaps need to do an integral. But trying to do that
> sounds like it is way beyond what you have demonstrated thus far.
> Using a constant should still give us a reasonable starting approximation..
>
> So that is the energy you need applied directly to the earth.
> But how much energy is that really, is that a LOT or not so much?
> Well, think of something that has a LOT of energy in it
>
> 1 kilogram of tnt = 4.184*10^6 joules
>
> So how many kilograms of tnt are needed to do this
> (IF and ONLY IF we could directly apply all that energy
> in the right direction and do so uniformly)
>
> 3.36*10^33/(4.184*10^6) = 8*10^26 kilograms of tnt
> = 8*10^23 tons of tnt
> = 8*10^17 mega-tons of tnt
>
> So you need just a bit less than a million million million
> metric tons of tnt to move the earth out to mars.
> And you have to convert all that tnt into a nice uniform
> force on the entire earth for the entire trip.
>
> But how much is a million million million tons?
> Is that a lot or not so much? It sounds like it is a lot.
> Well, worldwide food production of the entire earth in a year
> is about 4 mega-tons each year currently.
> And (8*10^17 mega-tons/(4 mega-tons/year)=2*10^17 years.
> So if all the food production currently was magically turned
> into tnt and we did that every year at the current production
> rate then in only 2*10^17 years you would have enough
> tnt to lift the earth from the current orbit to the orbit of mars.
>
> You must check all these calculations very carefully.

BWR always ends his post as above-- because the whole post is a pile of error filled manure, but it lubricates the minds the those that really know.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
3:48 AM (17 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 3:24:00 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I do not mind BWR's antagonistic and error filled post in my thread, for sometimes a physics bullshiters post in the King of Science thread "lubricates" other physics bullshiters to the disgust of those that really know physics, and that disgust causes them to fill in some facts and knowledge that AP is unaware of. So, well, make use of bullshiters like BWR. They could cause a insight from others.
>
> Well, I cannot seem to find BWR "bwr fml" last failure fiasco in full, just snippets, which probably tells me that bwr deleted his original post, concerning the force of gravity. So I post bwr full post below in case he tries to delete it. In the prior bwr fiasco, BWR always draws together a muddled and error filled post for BWR only intent is to smear discredit AP. BWR is a physics failure, for in his April or late March post about why AP lithium battery drone will not fly to the Space Station, according to BWR, it lacks the total energy. But then the calculations by BWR is ESCAPE VELOCITY, rockets blasting off. A drone battery machine is not blasting off to get to ISS but simply "stepping its way to ISS". In the case of Earth+Moon trekking out to Mars orbit is another case of "stepping into a new orbit, not blasting to Mars".

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars. AP's 223rd book of Science// Calculating if Moon collided into Earth can push Earth out to a Mars orbit using the recent Dimorphos and Didymos data.

<toqu90$re0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122894&group=sci.math#122894

From: her...@derper.net (Herp Derpington)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 19:22:08 -0800
 by: Herp Derpington - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 03:22 UTC

On 12/31/2022 7:16 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars.

Nuke the gay moon bears while listening to Kenny G play out-of-tune
holiday music on a soprano saxophone that's been pushed up your backside.

Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<torbbg$1vv7$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122904&group=sci.math#122904

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 02:05:25 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 07:05 UTC

👎🏼 of Math and 🖕🏼 of Physics Archimedes "🦇💩 crazy" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Now correct me if I am wrong on any of this description

You are wrong. You are always wrong. You have a perfect track record of
always being wrong.

Re: AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars. AP's 223rd book of Science// Calculating if Moon collided into Earth can push Earth out to a Mars orbit using the recent Dimorphos and Didymos data.

<cdc7c9f8-edf0-4788-adab-0d96ed04284dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122926&group=sci.math#122926

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 05:37:56 -0800 (PST)
From: angel000...@mail.ee (Augǝl)
 by: Augǝl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 13:37 UTC

Looks interesting........

Herp Derpington kirjutas Pühapäev, 1. jaanuar 2023 kl 05:22:18 UTC+2: