"Life sucks, but it's better than the alternative." -- Peter da Silva

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Thanks Julio Diegidio of Italy, for making sci.math worth reading andArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney

1
Thanks Julio Diegidio of Italy, for making sci.math worth reading and clearing out that awful spam mill by a gang of hoodlums

<0cfebb35-2541-463e-9050-d9238d22ff34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123053&group=sci.math#123053

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 14:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks Julio Diegidio of Italy, for making sci.math worth reading and
clearing out that awful spam mill by a gang of hoodlums
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 22:45 UTC

Thanks Julio Diegidio of Italy, for making sci.math worth reading and clearing out that awful spam mill by a gang of hoodlums
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:07 AM (14 hours ago)

About 2015, I gave in to one of sci.math's criminal spammers-- Dan Christensen and agreed to have a caveat below my posts. And then Julio came in and said to me --- words to the effect--- no, do not do that.

Well when I came out of the hospital for cancer surgery in 2016, I decided Julio was 100% correct, and I reversed course. I started to pound the shit out of shithead spammers like Kibo , Dan Christensen , Jan Burse.

As one old timer of Usenet once said (I forgot who he was-- is) said-- sci.math and sci.physics is Self Policing.

And only after 2016, did I understand that message and wisdom.

That sci.math and sci.physics has to be policed by the people who do math in sci.math and do physics in sci.physics.

If not, then the place becomes a cesspool of vermin.

Future generations who use Usenet and especially sci.math and sci.physics have a debt of gratitude to owe Julio Diegidio.

Thanks Julio for your guidance and leadership of cleaning up and cleaning out sci.math and sci.physics.

I still laugh at most every one of your posts when you scold the vermin

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tovos8$1qrn$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123059&group=sci.math#123059

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 18:20:45 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 23:20 UTC

🕷 of Math and 🦂 of Physics Archimedes "CCP's lackey" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> As one old timer of Usenet once said (I forgot who he was-- is) said-- sci.math and sci.physics is Self Policing.
>
> And only after 2016, did I understand that message and wisdom.
>
> That sci.math and sci.physics has to be policed by the people who do math in sci.math and do physics in sci.physics.

That's right, StupidPlutonium. These groups are self-policing, and there
is no policeman to toss your gay sorry ass out of here. That's why I
punish you repeatedly when you attack me (which is constantly).