"Life sucks, but it's better than the alternative." -- Peter da Silva

tech / sci.math / Re: #2- AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current. 10m views

SubjectAuthor
* #2- AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work byArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: #2- AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm workH H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H E

1
#2- AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current. 10m views

<4ed0fbc7-d159-40f1-80ac-de6273207febn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123013&group=sci.math#123013

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 23:30:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: #2- AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by
electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current. 10m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 07:30 UTC

AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
10m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 10, 2022, 12:06:55 AM

AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 10, 2022, 12:30:43 AM

One of the beauties of Google search and archive, is almost instant recollection of years gone by
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 10, 2022, 12:52:17 AM

I think everyone, including myself, thought of the science of Psychology as being focused on the
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 10, 2022, 3:31:05 AM

On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 12:00:50 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > AP's 224th
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 13, 2022, 12:46:00 AM

Alright, I am going to have to do all the test measuring over again because I used different
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 17, 2022, 12:05:01 AM

So I need to explain how the heart beats and diaphragm moves as a electric unit. So let me make a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
12:06 AM (1 hour ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I am having trouble locating a mechanical analog of the Heart and Diaphragm as pumps-- electrical pumps.

At first it was a shock system-- electric current shocking muscles to contract.

Then it was like a spark plug-- electric current jumping a gap as the shock..

Now I am looking at the Sinoatrial Node.

So, I am with little progress here.

What I am searching for is a translation of electricity as a pump. A pump of contraction. How electricity causes contraction.

Earlier today I thought of the capacitor as thin metal plates and you can make them contract or expand with electricity.

Is this the explanation???? That muscles are Capacitors and the electrical impulses entering the muscles causes contraction or expansion???

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:24 AM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now the Ampere law in physics entails the Parallel Current attracts and Antiparallel current repels.

Could this law be the ultimate explanation for why the heart muscles contract then repel? Is it the Ampere law and that muscles are capacitors, wires so to speak and when a contraction of the heart or diaphragm is wanted the current is sent parallel. When a relaxation or repel is desired the current is antiparallel??

I was looking through the literature if any scientist connected Ampere Law to heart beat and diaphragm beat, simply as explained as parallel current and antiparallel current.

I found no-one connected Ampere law with heart or diaphragm. I saw much talk about Calcium channels but nothing on Ampere law.

It could turn out the case that AP is the first to fully explain why the Heart and Diaphragm beat.

AP

Re: #2- AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current. 10m views

<91969767-8b56-4fe5-b6bd-8d7b39ded97dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123306&group=sci.math#123306

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 16:57:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: #2- AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work
From: angel000...@icloud.com (H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H E)
 by: H H H H H H H H H H - Thu, 5 Jan 2023 00:57 UTC

Sorry, I am having right now not much time to read it, but the article attracted attention to me.