If mathematically you end up with the wrong answer, try multiplying by the page number.

tech / sci.math / AP reviews PBS program "First Contact: An Alien Encounter" enjoyable but many big mistakes.

SubjectAuthor
* AP reviews PBS program "First Contact: An Alien Encounter" enjoyableArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP reviews PBS program "First Contact: An Alien Encounter"Archimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney

1
AP reviews PBS program "First Contact: An Alien Encounter" enjoyable but many big mistakes.

<8df4f126-fa57-44af-8e83-b9dbdfbfa4adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123321&group=sci.math#123321

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 21:36:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP reviews PBS program "First Contact: An Alien Encounter" enjoyable
but many big mistakes.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 5 Jan 2023 05:36 UTC

AP reviews PBS program "First Contact: An Alien Encounter" enjoyable but many big mistakes.

Very enjoyable program, well worth watching.

However, several big mistakes that would alter several of the conclusions reached in this program.

First, scientists on Earth are not cognizant of the fact that Stars and our Sun shine not from fusion but from Faraday's Law, because the true electron of Atoms is the muon which is trapped inside a proton which is 840MeV as a proton torus with muon circling around producing electricity in the Faraday law.

That means when the show talks about surrounding stars to the Sun are far older, the reverse is the truth, the surrounding stars to the Sun are approx 1/2 the age of our Sun.

Also, the Doppler Redshift that so much inundates Old Physics and Old Astronomy is a fakery and joke. And once that is seen for what it is worth, makes distances in the Universe far far smaller. So as in this program saying a star was 400 light years away is a huge exaggeration of actual distance.

We did see a elongated object in 2017 and good of the program to talk about it-- Oumuamua--.

I had wished they trained the Webb telescope on this object as soon as it was operational in 2022, but apparently that never happened. For I suspect we could have gleaned more data and information.

Our Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase and has killed 25% of all insect biomass on Earth from 2010 to 2020 and will force us to either colonize Europa or all of humanity and life on Earth will go extinct and into oblivion, if we do not make a second home. I estimate this window of opportunity is just a mere 1,000 years away to have a permanent new colony on Europa.

If we fail, then like this program shows, a dead civilization and where the elongated Oumuamua was a relic of a perished civilization.

It could the case that Voyager in deep space maybe the only sign that there ever was human life in the Solar System, if we fail to find a second home.

And we could fail simply because we are a violent dumb species, in that we have Putin like dictators ready to push nuclear buttons if the petty dictator strives to reach fame like a Peter the Great. A nuclear war on Earth will definitely close the window for humanity making a 2nd home.

So in the program we see a Artefact of ancient alien civilization. And we could follow that outcome here on Earth, where Voyager spacecraft is the only sign that we ever lived in the universe, for we were too violently dumb that we had nuclear war and cut us from surviving the Sun's Red Giant phase.

AP's viewpoint better conforms with all the data collected by science in the past. No signs of any aliens. That all advanced intelligent life face their star in going Red Giant as if intelligent life all requires their star to be near Red Giant phase, few if any of those civilizations move outward to colonize "their Europa escape", instead they extinct and send themselves into oblivion due to idiot petty dictators among them, or due to sheer ignorance that their star went Red Giant.

And those advanced aliens that do manage to secure a second home from their Red Giant star, are too much occupied in not only furnishing their Europa but having to then make their Pluto a escape from their blazing Red Giant star. In other words, aliens are far far too busy on staying alive to be concerned about traveling to nearby stars.

I believe Oumuamua was a artefact of a nearby alien intelligent life, an artefact adrift just as Voyager spacecraft is now a artefact adrift.

And one item that is of concern to me, which the Webb telescope could have made more precise, the actual geometry shape. We could be deluding ourselves with a elongated shape. It may have been more like a Kite shape. A kite shape is a better form as to electromagnetic flying in Space.

So, well, if PBS does this program over again, please, what you need to include is the corrections of Physics-- Sun is old and surrounding stars young.. Sun and stars shine from Faraday law, not fusion. Distances are far far closer than Old Astronomy says.

And show Red Giant stars. Then dwell on the idea that humanity has a greater chance of extincting themselves when we have petty dictators on Earth like Putin. A far greater danger to all life on Earth than if aliens actually landed, for if they actually land, they would like to "get to know us", rather than idiot dictators who want to conquer us for namesake of Peter the Great.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP reviews PBS program "First Contact: An Alien Encounter" enjoyable but many big mistakes.

<085b0718-0054-467d-9fcd-03511b6772abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123369&group=sci.math#123369

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 14:41:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP reviews PBS program "First Contact: An Alien Encounter"
enjoyable but many big mistakes.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 5 Jan 2023 22:41 UTC

Now in this program, AP learns something new, in the idea that Gravity tears up a planet. That idea was not on the conscious forfront of my mind. The idea that a object is torn to pieces by a larger gravitational bound object.. If true, then it immediately disproves both Newton's gravity and Einstein's fuddy duddy General Relativity, leaving only AP's EM gravity standing.

So as I wrote previously in a different thread of moving Earth+Moon out to a Mars or Jupiter orbit, I was explaining that move in terms of AP EM gravity of planets following a magnetic path of the Sun and then the Sun shooting electric current aft of planet as a push and foreward of the planet as a pull in the magnetic path.

If Earth got too close to the Sun this forward and aft shooting of electric current could cause Earth to explode into pieces as shown in this PBS program (theirs was 21 Sagitarus if memory is correct).

So, some interesting questions abound here. The planet Mercury is the same as Earth only missing most of its interior and outer layer and leaving behind just the iron core of Mercury. Is the Asteroid belt the parts of Mercury blown up by the Sun??? Or is the Asteroid belt the workings of Jupiter????

Then Venus, is almost identical to Earth, yet its atmosphere is stirred up and dense and large. Why would it be so dense and large??? Old Astronomy never even touches that question. Could it be that the forward and aft shooting of electric current into Venus by the Sun's gravity, be the cause of Venus's atmosphere??? It makes sense, because Venus is far enough away from the Sun to not have its crust and mantle ripped out and thrown out to be the Asteroid belt.

Where did our Moon come from??? It is only 1/100 the volume of Earth. Could the Moon be a discard remnant of the mantle and crust of Mercury????

One time I was looking for how much mass all the Asteroids conglomerated together makes, and it is if memory is correct 1/100 of the mass of Earth.

So, well, the important news is that astronomy proves Newton's gravity is false and worse yet Einstein's General Relativity is quite ridiculous and ludicrous. The only gravity that works is AP's Electromagnetism is gravity where Sun marks out magnetic paths and then Sun shoots electric current in that path that both pushes and pulls Earth in that magnetic path.

In all the years I discovered this idea-- circa 2016-17, I have failed to figure out why the Gas Giant planets get such a favorable magnetic path and more electric current shot through their path than the terrestrial planets. I know it must have something to do with Atomic physics geometry, that close in paths are smaller and then a path (like Jupiter) is so heavily favored as receiving the greatest amount of the Sun's electric current.

So, thanks PBS, for massaging my mind...

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tp85pg$1l58$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123389&group=sci.math#123389

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 22:50:15 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 03:50 UTC

🦥 of Math and 🐌 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's minion" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Now in this program, AP learns something new, in the idea that Gravity tears up a planet. That idea was not on the conscious forfront of my mind. The idea that a object is torn to pieces by a larger gravitational bound object. If true, then it immediately disproves both Newton's gravity and Einstein's fuddy duddy General Relativity, leaving only AP's EM gravity standing.

Google "Roche Limit", tardboy. It comes straight out of Newtonian
gravity, hardly disproving it. Once again, you pretend to disprove
ordinary physics when you did nothing of the sort.