Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 16:55:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: _Should Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Wolfgang Mueckenheim, Ben Bacarisse,
William, FromTheRafters, Chris Thomasson, John Gabriel go to prison for their
science corruption with their "fake pictures" science and brainwashing
innocent students?
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 00:55 UTC

Should Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Earle Jones, Kibo Parry (Moron-ey), Dan Christensen, Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, John Stillwell, Thomas Hales go to prison for their science corruption with their "fake pictures" in science and brainwashing of innocent students??

Stanford Univ Marc Tessier-Lavigne sees no trouble in fraud of science pictures being published, and this lack of morals of science truth seeps down into the underling class of scientists-- Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, Ruth Charney, John Stillwell to go out and carve their own fraud pictures of science-- slant cut of cone as they fraudulently claim is a ellipse when in truth it is a Oval.

Here Earle Jones (likely a Marc Tessier-Lavigne foot soldier of fraud of science) says the figure of brainwashed students and professors is 398,000.

Should Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Earle Jones, Kibo Parry (Moron-ey), Dan Christensen go to prison for their science corruption and brainwashing of 398,000 students worldwide with their "fake pictures" in science and brainwashing of innocent students??

Here Earle Jones of the Gangsters Against the Truth of Science-- pointing out the statistics of 398,000 student victims not only at Stanford Univ but across the world, that pictures from the Marc Tessier-Lavigne gangster mob against science truth have blinded society with.

On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-6, Earle Jones wrote:
> *
> Several of you have questioned: Is the ellipse a conic section? The answer depends.
> If you are Archimedes Plutonium, the answer is no. If you are one of the other 398,726 mahematicians living today, the answer is yes.
>
> earle
> *

How much did Marc gangster mob fabricate Kibo Parry M. picture of slant cut of Cone???

And did the Marc science truth mob gang issue the 938 is 12% short of 945 to counter AP's discovery of truth that the proton was actually 840MeV if we discount the muon stuck inside the proton torus of 840MeV. So what was the input by the mobster gang of science fraud Marc's gang with Earle Jones foot soldier???

> Oh you need to see the ellipse-is-a-conic-section proof again? Here you go!
>

> Some preliminaries:
>
> Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> in the proof:
>
> ^ x
> |
> -+- <= x=h
> .' | `.
> . | .
> | | |
> ' | '
> `. | .'
> y <----------+ <= x=0
>
> Cone (side view):
> .
> /|\
> / | \
> /b | \
> /---+---' <= x = h
> / |' \
> / ' | \
> / ' | \
> x = 0 => '-------+-------\
> / a | \
>
> Proof:
>
> r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
>
> y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
>
> Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
>
> qed

As to lead to the 398,000 brainwashed students thinking slant cut of cone is ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval.

And here teacher Fred Jeffries, realizing the gangster mob trying to brainwash his students in his classrooms.

On Friday, December 16, 2022 at 5:41:05 PM UTC-6, FredJeffries wrote:
> On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 6:23:18 PM UTC-8, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>
> > Disney did a nice animation on it:
> >
> > https://youtu.be/U_ZHsk0-eF0?t=1462
> But it also fails to show how to find the second axis of symmetry

Here Fred is scared that the corrupt gang may beat up on Fred for having pointed out that Walt Disney had been infiltrated and forced to make a stupid bogus film of the truth that slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse. For Fred is scared of the gangster mob Kibo Parry with his henchmen Dan Christensen and Earle Jones.

Fred is here afraid Dan Christensen may make him bend over.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

And Dan Christensen, Kibo Parry Moron-ey and Earle Jones love to doom students not only with ellipse a conic when it never was, for they have a Power over Kids complex in their insane mind, to multi-task brainwashings of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, but the mindboggling idiocy that the 0.5MeV particle is the Atom's electron when in truth the muon is the Atom's true electron, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law with the proton.

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

On Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 5:59:58 PM UTC-6, FredJeffries wrote:
> On Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 1:49:50 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 7:00:38 PM UTC-6, Earle Jones wrote:
> > > *
> > > Several of you have questioned: Is the ellipse a conic section? The answer depends.
> > > If you are Archimedes Plutonium, the answer is no. If you are one of the other 398,726 mahematicians living today, the answer is yes.
> > >
> > > earle
> > > *
> > The failed meathead Earle Jones, looks like you have 398,726 subtract 1, as it appears Fred Jeffries below in this thread is starting to question the second axis of symmetry in the slant cut of cone.

> > > But it also fails to show how to find the second axis of symmetry
> > But this does not change the scene by much for every math professor across the globe fails simple geometry with their memorized answer-- ellipse a conic section when it never was, for most math professors are lazy couch potatoes unwilling to experiment with paper cone and drop a coin inside and see that it is impossible to have a 2nd axis of symmetry as Fred Jeffries points out.
> He 'points out' no such thing. He does NOT point out that it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a second axis of symmetry. He only points out that the particular video does not find that second axis of symmetry.
>
> And while he has read very few of the messages on that subject, he will point out that none of the detractors have shown how to find the second axis of symmetry, or even understood that it is a problem.

So, how much prison time should Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Earle Jones, Kibo Parry (Moron-ey), Dan Christensen who actively brainwash our students in High School and Colleges?? Actively and knowingly commit fraud upon young minds with their AntiScience nonsense??? Should it be a 1 year in prison for them???

Should Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell serve prison time-- for the world knew that the slant cut of cone was Oval, never ellipse by 2016 when AP posted it almost every day in sci.math from there on out?

Re: _Should Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Wolfgang Mueckenheim, Ben Bacarisse, William, FromTheRafters, Chris Thomasson, John Gabriel go to prison for their science corruption with their "fake pictures" science and brainwashing innocent students?

<151cda75-1189-4deb-a5bd-01a99b61141en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123640&group=sci.math#123640

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 17:24:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: _Should Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Wolfgang Mueckenheim, Ben
From: ye555555...@mail.com (Y A)
 by: Y A - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 01:24 UTC

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EEEEEEEEEEE
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How You doing in this beautiful morning, friend ?

Re: _Should Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Wolfgang Mueckenheim, Ben Bacarisse, William, FromTheRafters, Chris Thomasson, John Gabriel go to prison for their science corruption with their "fake pictures" science and brainwashing innocent students?

<c2bf6b43-14f4-42b5-a7bb-89586e944d14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123642&group=sci.math#123642

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 19:15:26 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 03:15 UTC

On Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 7:24:38 PM UTC-6, Y A wrote:
> HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
> EEEEEEEEEEE
> LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
> LLL
> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> How You doing in this beautiful morning, friend ?

Staying out of prison, how about yourself???