From: ali...@comet.invalid (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Whitehouse stonewalls reporters on Biden corruption
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 04:24:31 GMT
 by: Jan Panteltje - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 04:24 UTC

White House stonewalls reporters on Biden corruption:
https://www.rt.com/news/578546-hunter-biden-press-secretary/

During a White House press conference, Newsmax reporter James Rosen read the entirety of a 2017 text message purportedly sent by Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao,
a Chinese government official and businessman with whom the president’s son was negotiating a business deal.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,”
Hunter Biden allegedly wrote to Zhao, contradicting the president’s repeated assertion that he never had any knowledge of his son’s foreign dealings.
“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter continued.
“And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman,
I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows… that you will regret not following my direction.”