C Code. C Code Run. Run, Code, RUN! PLEASE!!!!

tech / sci.math / Re: objectivity of what is there first

SubjectAuthor
* Re: objectivity of what is there firstDarron Riva
+* Re: objectivity of what is there firstDarron Riva
|`* Re: objectivity of what is there firstMichael Moroney
| `* Re: objectivity of what is there firstDarron Riva
|  `- Re: objectivity of what is there firstwhodat
`* Re: objectivity of what is there firstwhodat
 `* Re: objectivity of what is there firstDarron Riva
  `- Re: objectivity of what is there firstY A

1
Re: objectivity of what is there first

<tn7lss$28r8o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121420&group=sci.math#121420

From: orv...@raria.ar (Darron Riva)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: objectivity of what is there first
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 16:46:21 -0000 (UTC)
0pIrkwMLsrUz/rveqheg85MZLYIcipy+AwvYyyXRGpiJ6vdR7iO5Ne0lT9t+BYH
weSbIlDG2+fQaPQs64XNS1RcEbyEVuFRyafQHkypC9SIiDrz61rmxVxVFhDR617
jKklFbg9/4G5rR7X6dCQ4Vg/vfpBnbjjz0ukM2a6OE1pfcCMO3pLV0Tpc9X7e/9
QLpMjDsyA+zSyAWkVMDI92mxh+vrAt4W/xh4twIpcLcEBL+A/ycrKXkBdgTSAAA AAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Darron Riva - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 16:46 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 12/12/2022 5:13 AM, beda pietanza wrote:
>> beda Since from the replays I received from Paul Alsing and J. J.
>> Lodder, I realized that I have poorly expressed my thoughts in my
>> original post, please read my replays to them where I attempt to make
>> clearer my intents. regards beda
>
> No matter how you try you'll never make anything out of a pig's ear. I
> have it on good authority they're not even suitable for eating.

shut the fuck up. You are a gay from america. They think wars is about
moving joysticks in a helicopters, as they see in those capitalist
military industrial complex propaganda movies. All the crap movies of
america contains gringos moving around in *helicopters*. They are fucking
obsessed with helicopters. Which btw, are made in Russia.

was I Russia, I would take over america in a week or something. They are
gays, and can't fight like a man, without helicopters. Take the
helicopters away from america, and you have NO america. And no blown up
gas and energy pipelines from the people of europa.

what a fucking terrorist state, to detonate in huge explosions, the energy
pipelines to an entire continent. And saying it on TV and massmedia.
Disgusting pigs. You are written in the book of history, pigs.

Re: objectivity of what is there first

<tn7r1v$295ms$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121430&group=sci.math#121430

From: orv...@raria.ar (Darron Riva)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 18:14:24 -0000 (UTC)
6cJfrn/1p4Hyx02TpuKQjcbNiK4SvI8ynhbG+Pgjr3ARAgZURjg38LorWlEigKC
jiSw9tDwxNw8sHoD0HU433Bh5aqk4NqSKnGi/m7vKH1vSLeYpW4YDfzDPgVasDR
I1tOescxuUA8n4iEpE8URVMpqfQkN5OhXjSp1XkfU8Ej4c/nkjq2nxvB8oBusOt
59cbODEyHuC0kwj6ltOy+0wcOhldeZ4ujBXkqhzgEEUzz/OpslJKDvsc6B3jNY2
TGhylfvBXoGd6iyFPosYKx+/hKz6FuMbO4PI9XNGTBoyAy/IdzOj1TKjb86p8C5
H+e8D9I6v/i+H8LxcFEpbX4IMMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Darron Riva - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 18:14 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> On Monday, 12 December 2022 at 17:46:23 UTC+1, Darron Riva wrote:
>> whodat wrote:

>> > No matter how you try you'll never make anything out of a pig's ear.
>> > I have it on good authority they're not even suitable for eating.
>> shut the fuck up. You are a gay from america. They think wars is about
>> moving joysticks in a helicopters, as they see in those capitalist
>> military industrial complex propaganda movies. All the crap movies of
>> america contains gringos moving around in *helicopters*. They are
>> fucking obsessed with helicopters. Which btw, are made in Russia.
>>
>> was I Russia, I would take over america in a week or something.
>
> Perhaps you would also take over Ukraine much faster than Putin and his
> minions.

"uKraine"?? there is no uKraine, imbecile, but nato, nazi nato, which are
faking fighting there. These so called "mercenaries" are going to the
front line, get their ass kicked, watching what war is all about, then run
back to their mommas home in their corrupt capitalist countries, where is
safe to be a gay.

Re: objectivity of what is there first

<tn7ugm$179f$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121434&group=sci.math#121434

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:13:27 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:13 UTC

On 12/12/2022 1:14 PM, Darron Riva wrote:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:
>
>> On Monday, 12 December 2022 at 17:46:23 UTC+1, Darron Riva wrote:

>>> was I Russia, I would take over america in a week or something.
>>
>> Perhaps you would also take over Ukraine much faster than Putin and his
>> minions.
>
> "uKraine"?? there is no uKraine, imbecile,

That was the wet dream of Nazi 卐Путлер卐, to overrun Ukraine in less
than a week, but the Ukrainians had other ideas. Stupid Russia forgets
the Red Army isn't so much, now that Ukraine is no longer part of it.

Don't let Wozniak's imbecility fool you. These days, Poland can kick
Russian nazified ass all the way to Moscow, all by themselves, if they
want to. It's no longer 1939. But, unlike 卐Russia卐, Poland is
civilized, they don't do uncivilized things like invading neighbors for
no reason.

Re: objectivity of what is there first

<tn7vc7$29euo$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121435&group=sci.math#121435

From: orv...@raria.ar (Darron Riva)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:28:08 -0000 (UTC)
43WwOhtdAshjsdNEZl/uyyXhfZIQofB9eGDOoumUQYYSbYqAgRA4e+ktmhjEJxZ
gxlEdvriMLNcCMQoiIXCilv1uoBMAIlMtppLxXLarity9sVdng23KLBxW1Dmx21
CuPgILwmoSDiIEasnDysLFygLK4PXzt48D7J1QCWci3QO0PF6p3gMJsfPL4y1jc
ToiMBff1oeqvYGwwXnO8ZFXfILMNMiiGUFB/S+72A/6twug/sLmRhNx/NxOGe4X
g9W43wTQSWxRnvVwcVA4CyEPFwfOc+voTOPcDt4FgfwEL0muu4pjOTgAAAABJRU 5ErkJggg==
 by: Darron Riva - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:28 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 12/12/2022 1:14 PM, Darron Riva wrote:
>> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>>> Perhaps you would also take over Ukraine much faster than Putin and
>>> his minions.
>>
>> "uKraine"?? there is no uKraine, imbecile,
>
> That was the wet dream of Nazi 卐Путлер卐, to overrun Ukraine in
> less than a

they got, as region, a restricted form of autonomy 1991. Understood they
are not going full nazis, killing people because they declared themself
neutral or Russian. The fucking uKrainians are inherently Russians, pushed
by america to become nazis 2014. It stays in the history books and
wikipedia, you fucking cretin. Shall I reread it for you? Are you a gay of
america??

Re: objectivity of what is there first

<jvpfvqF6s6eU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121438&group=sci.math#121438

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:07:20 -0600
 by: whodat - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:07 UTC

On 12/12/2022 10:46 AM, Darron Riva wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>
>> On 12/12/2022 5:13 AM, beda pietanza wrote:
>>> beda Since from the replays I received from Paul Alsing and J. J.
>>> Lodder, I realized that I have poorly expressed my thoughts in my
>>> original post, please read my replays to them where I attempt to make
>>> clearer my intents. regards beda
>>
>> No matter how you try you'll never make anything out of a pig's ear. I
>> have it on good authority they're not even suitable for eating.
>
> shut the fuck up. You are a gay from america. They think wars is about
> moving joysticks in a helicopters, as they see in those capitalist
> military industrial complex propaganda movies. All the crap movies of
> america contains gringos moving around in *helicopters*. They are fucking
> obsessed with helicopters. Which btw, are made in Russia.

Russia has to sell its low end technology someplace.

> was I Russia, I would take over america in a week or something.

Population of Russia - 143.4 million
Population of Ukraine- 43.81 million
Population of USA - 331.9 million

In 9 months 2 weeks and 2 days Russia has been unable to subdue a
smaller country that Russia has more than 3 times Ukraine's population
and Ukraine is literally next door to Russia's land mass.

But you, in your insane mind, think Russia could defeat a nation that
has 2.3 times Russia's population. Not only that, but the distance
between Moscow and Washington is 4,860 miles or more than 7800 km.

You couldn't sell that idea even to Rasputin, one of the historically
craziest Russian who ever lived.

Do you have tertiary syphilis or is this narcotics talking for you?

> They are
> gays, and can't fight like a man, without helicopters.

Gay is everything to you!

> Take the
> helicopters away from america, and you have NO america. And no blown up
> gas and energy pipelines from the people of europa.
>
> what a fucking terrorist state, to detonate in huge explosions, the energy
> pipelines to an entire continent. And saying it on TV and massmedia.
> Disgusting pigs. You are written in the book of history, pigs.

Now you're beginning to like pigs as much as gays. This should be
interesting from a rather sick vantage point. But then, that's the
hand we're being dealt.

Re: objectivity of what is there first

<tn8251$29t9m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121441&group=sci.math#121441

From: orv...@raria.ar (Darron Riva)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:15:30 -0000 (UTC)
giArwSwTIlZm2AzpTJGBJHUCq+kMPCwQ/WCwMKFld9nAjQMoK6MuYm/dz1oO5tQ
sKb+B70l4fZ/YCIDR3mpzgK0tmLbykkDZxqriWJ2wrSRjFCbQJh6Zg1sCAUQtn+
CXPVnxCn13J7FYyxk5aOM2lWUpLmaY/CLYGjOLOMJlrLXPz1Ajess1yDLA5vVqV
h1QpvXjXgKnE2LY0r1mZhONXHQxNzTmdIpT0yi92P7WlhonZtjVQm5QSLCQnm31
OU5mEOH7SQLtRFwqnKf1v7PEavDfxiw4GvRzHTcLRvxDHu5uEtjcd0EL8+ZmFwR
/3DNLtThuJrAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Darron Riva - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:15 UTC

whodat wrote:

> Population of Russia - 143.4 million
> Population of Ukraine- 43.81 million
> Population of USA - 331.9 million
> In 9 months 2 weeks and 2 days Russia has been unable to subdue a
> smaller country that Russia has more than 3 times Ukraine's population
> and Ukraine is literally next door to Russia's land mass.

idiot, uKraine was over in two days. Now she is fighting america, uk,
nato, australia etc and the capitalist shit around the world. I am so
proud of Russia. You capitalist gays will never achieve the level of
Russia, first in space, first on moon, first dog in space etc etc and etc.

Re: objectivity of what is there first

<jvpib1F6s6eU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121450&group=sci.math#121450

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:47:28 -0600
 by: whodat - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:47 UTC

On 12/12/2022 1:28 PM, Darron Riva wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> "uKraine"?? there is no uKraine, imbecile,
>>
>> That was the wet dream of Nazi 卐Путлер卐, to overrun Ukraine in
>> less than a
>
> they got, as region, a restricted form of autonomy 1991. Understood they
> are not going full nazis, killing people because they declared themself
> neutral or Russian. The fucking uKrainians are inherently Russians, pushed
> by america to become nazis 2014. It stays in the history books and
> wikipedia, you fucking cretin. Shall I reread it for you? Are you a gay of
> america??

No soup for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryNxl-lpOME

Re: objectivity of what is there first

<be0d4eaa-edbd-422a-84a5-d07dbf9f2144n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123857&group=sci.math#123857

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 16:23:30 -0800 (PST)
From: angel000...@mail.ee (Y A)
 by: Y A - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 00:23 UTC

Look this

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

How do You rate this on 1....10 scale ?

Darron Riva kirjutas Esmaspäev, 12. detsember 2022 kl 22:15:38 UTC+2: