Try `stty 0' -- it works much better.

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//Archimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//Archimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//Archimedes Plutonium
   `- Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test ofMichael Moroney

1
Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

<921dd5e2-f944-44ab-8b68-991c17e88915n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124075&group=sci.math#124075

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 14:45:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 22:45 UTC

AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)
8m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 11, 2023, 2:16:59 AM (yesterday)

AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 11, 2023, 7:51:18 PM (21 hours ago)

Alright, not finished with this book. I have a nice opportunity to prove that the AP explanation of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 11, 2023, 8:12:39 PM (20 hours ago)

Yes, I needed to confirm the Bay of Fundy, high tides are always at nighttime. This is a huge anomaly
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 11, 2023, 11:43:02 PM (17 hours ago)

Yes, in the Old Physics literature this is called the Spring tide with New Moon and Full Moon, and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
12:17 AM (16 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Mercury has average speed in orbit of 47.3km/second, and average spin rotation of 176 days
Venus has average speed in orbit of 35km/second, and average spin rotation of 243 days
Earth has average speed in orbit of 30km/second, and average spin rotation of 24 hours
Mars has average speed in orbit of 24km/second, and average spin rotation of 24 hours 38minutes
Jupiter has average speed in orbit of 13km/second, and average spin rotation of 9.9 hours
Saturn has average speed in orbit of 9.6km/second, and average spin rotation of 10.5 hours
Uranus has average speed in orbit of 6.8km/second, and average spin rotation of -17 hours
Neptune has average speed in orbit of 5.4km/second, and average spin rotation of 16 hours
Pluto has average speed in orbit of 4.7km/second, and average spin rotation of -6.3 days

What I am doing here is finding the easiest proof of physics that the mechanism of gravity is Sun creates magnetic field paths then shoots electric current in that path to push and pull the planet in its motion around the Sun.. This push and pull also causes the spin of the planet.

The above average orbit speeds is a direct line function starting at 47 and ending at 4.7, a virtual 10 fold difference, probably baked into the mathematics function that it be a 10 fold spread.

However the spin rotation is a jumbled mess and likely due to the fact that some planets have more satellites than others. The planets without moons have a spin matching their orbit period.

I am more interested in a Proof that gravity mechanism is this magnetic path with shooting of electric current fore and aft of planet, than I am at arriving at a formula.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:32 AM (15 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I am looking for the easiest proof of the mechanism of gravity-- Sun creates magnetic field paths for planets to follow then Sun shoots electric current in that field path to push and pull the planet in orbit.

To find this, I am reviewing the easiest proof that Earth is round and that the Earth revolves around the Sun. What was that (easiest) proof?

Well, almost everyone noticed in the skies that astronomy bodies were round.. So all that was needed to prove Earth is round is to find its circumference. Eratosthenes in 3rd century BC calculated the Earth circumference proving Earth is round. Then again, well sailing by ship around the world was a practical proof.

I suspect the easiest proof of the gravity mechanism is to tackle the most unbelievable part of the Old Physics mechanism of gravity--neither the Newton's "massive objects pull lighter mass objects inward toward their centers" nor their General Relativity "mass bends space and a object follows the curvature of that bent space" explains gravity. The greatest hurdle of a gravity mechanism is to explain how a planet like Earth can tip toe in front of the Sun as the Sun is moving in Space and how Earth prevents the Sun from swallowing up Earth as it is tip toing in front of the Sun. This is like a runner running in a straight line with a second runner running circles around the first runner. And the problem is, for the second runner not to be run over by the first whenever the second runner is directly in front of the first runner.

And so, the easiest explanation of why the Sun does not swallow up Earth when the Earth is directly in front of the Sun in its forward motion, is the AP mechanism of gravity-- the Sun pushes and pulls Earth in its orbit.

Neither the Newton "massive objects pull lighter mass objects inward toward their centers" nor the General Relativity "mass bends space and a object follows the curvature of that bent space" explains how the Earth avoids being swallowed by the Sun as it steps in front of the Sun's forward motion. For neither has the Sun itself cause the "speeding up of Earth" as the Earth steps in the Sun's forward motion.

Only the AP mechanism gives the Sun the cause for Earth's speeding up as it moves across the front of the Sun's forward motion.

So I suspect and believe the easiest proof that AP has the true correct mechanism of gravity, is a proof that can explain how the Earth does not get rammed by the Sun as it steps in front of Sun's forward motion.

By the way, what time of the year does the planet Earth step in front of the Sun's forward motion??? It is called perihelion and is around January 4. When Earth is furthest away from Sun is called aphelion in early July.

I believe this is the easiest proof of gravity mechanism is the AP mechanism.

No other mechanism can give a planet that added speeding up when the planet steps in front of the Sun's forward motion in Space.

So, logically, the toughest and most difficult question of force of gravity to find the true mechanism, is going to be the mechanism that most easily solves that difficult question. Only AP's mechanism speeds up a planet as it steps in front of Sun's forward motion.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
4:40 PM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 12:17:55 AM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Mercury has average speed in orbit of 47.3km/second, and average spin rotation of 176 days
Venus has average speed in orbit of 35km/second, and average spin rotation of 243 days
Earth has average speed in orbit of 30km/second, and average spin rotation of 24 hours
Mars has average speed in orbit of 24km/second, and average spin rotation of 24 hours 38minutes
Jupiter has average speed in orbit of 13km/second, and average spin rotation of 9.9 hours
Saturn has average speed in orbit of 9.6km/second, and average spin rotation of 10.5 hours
Uranus has average speed in orbit of 6.8km/second, and average spin rotation of -17 hours
Neptune has average speed in orbit of 5.4km/second, and average spin rotation of 16 hours
Pluto has average speed in orbit of 4.7km/second, and average spin rotation of -6.3 days

Alright, I need to verify if this is the correct linear speed of Sun at 230km/second. No wonder Mercury needs about 50km/sec to get out of the way of the Sun.
Sun 230 km/s orbital speed around Milky Way

Mercury, 0.24 yr orbital period, 47.87 km/s orbital speed

Venus, 0.61 yr orbital period, 35.02 km/s orbital speed

Earth, 1 yr orbital period, 29.78 km/s orbital speed

Moon , 27 days orbit, 1 km/s orbital speed

Now, I am going to alter the numbers to better recognize the perihelion speed versus the aphelion speed.

Mercury has perihelion speed in orbit of 50 km/second
Venus has perihelion speed in orbit of 45km/second
Earth has perihelion speed in orbit of 40km/second
Mars has perihelion speed in orbit of 35km/second
Asteriods of Asteroid belt have perihelion speed of 30km/second
Jupiter has perihelion speed in orbit of 25km/second
Saturn has perihelion speed in orbit of 20km/second
Uranus has perihelion speed in orbit of 15km/second
Neptune has perihelion speed in orbit of 10km/second
Pluto has perihelion speed in orbit of 5km/second

Average speeds does not give me enough accuracy to pinpoint the math formula of speeds, but the Perihelion speed of a planet or collection of asteroids does indeed give the accuracy

And the formula is very simple indeed, for the formula is a subtraction of 5km/second for each magnetic field path of the Sun.

Now I cannot help but notice that 5km/second increments and 10 planets is 5x10 = 50 km/sec. Also, 5x50 = 250km/sec and the Sun is purported to be 230km/sec. Is the measurement of the Sun's speed in the galaxy, is it off by 250-230 = 20km/sec ??? If so, well the Sun's speed in the galaxy perihelion speed should be 250km/sec and not 230km/sec.

Re: Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

<0ab5a952-73ac-4ea6-837a-d022bc70b2fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124109&group=sci.math#124109

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 19:17:37 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:17 UTC

So, well, some list the Sun speed at 250km/second, some say it is 230km/second. That is good enough for me to say the Sun speed in Space is 250km/second, or, 5 times the speed of its speedest planet Mercury at 50km/sec. And where all the planets math formula of speed is a reduction by 5km/second.

And perhaps the greatest fault in physics education, whether High School or College, is the fault of assuming the Sun was stationary and all we worried about was the speed of planets around the Sun. No wonder so few can understand gravity, when you teach them with the assumption-- take the Sun as stationary. No wonder few people have a firm grasp of how gravity works, when all you teach is a immobile Sun with planets running around. No wonder no-one from Newton onwards would think gravity is the Sun carves out magnetic pathways and shoots electric current in those pathways to make the planet in that pathway go around and around the Sun. No wonder all physicists became dolts of the idea that mass bends space and objects follow the curvature of bent space (General Relativity-- should be renamed general bullshit).

So the true mechanism of gravity is that Sun creates magnetic field lines in Space, all the way out to Pluto, there are 10 paths created by the Sun for which each of those paths is constantly shot by the Sun a strong electric current, which aft of a planet in that path is pushed in that path and simultaneously forward of the planet is pulled by that electric current, rear is pushed by electromotive force, foreward is pulled by potential difference electromagnetic induction. EM is 10^40 stronger of a force than gravity and so you need just a tiny tiny current to do the job of gravity.

This is why you see auroras on the Jupiter and Saturn poles, evidence of the Sun's shot electric current in the magnetic pathway of Jupiter and Saturn..

And no-one in High School or College as far as I know teach students the Sun is moving at a super fast speed in Space, no-one.

And so, no-one in High School or College can ask whether Earth goes around the Sun, never stepping in front of Sun's forward motion. Or, whether each planet in turn, steps in front of the Sun's forward motion. No student can ask that question, not when the teachers and professors do not even know and all they do is "assume Sun is stationary". A feeble and debilatating education in gravity. I too went to these sick and debilatating education on gravity schools when young, and only fortunately in old age can visit the truth of gravity.

So, well, do the planets stay out of the way of Sun's forward motion pass, or, do they in turn, pass directly in front of the Sun as the Sun is traveling that horrific speed of 250km/second yet Earth going no faster than 40km/sec.

Earth, get out of the way for the Sun is coming at you at 250km/second yet you move only at 40km/sec.

So, well, what is the truth???? Do the planets move in front of the Sun's forward motion or are they tucked away moving around the Sun, but never going in front of Sun's forward motion????

It has been my understanding that each of the planets moves in front of the Sun's forward motion, each taking that risk that the Sun will not eat them up.

And, well, maybe this is science that just could not be taught until our modern day computers and Internet where we can show in live action how planets move around the Sun in the Sun's direct path of forward motion.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

<e7e2bad2-d40d-4b1c-88ce-676dbb8ec3c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124116&group=sci.math#124116

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 21:34:31 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 05:34 UTC

The easiest proof in the world that the mechanism of gravity is --- Sun creates magnetic field paths for planets to follow and then the Sun shoots electric current in those paths to push from aft and pull from front of those planets. That is gravity as EM force. And the proof that such is the true mechanism is that each planet has a perihelion velocity far greater than its aphelion velocity, simple as that. And a beautiful proof.

But however, I forgot one big item of logic. A item of logic that should have preceded my above proof. The question of whether planets even trespass in front of the Sun in the Sun's forward motion? I should have proven that first, but maybe, it naturally is second proof in logical order.

What I am talking about, is that there is the possibility that the planets never step in front of the Sun in the Sun's direction of forward motion. There is the possibility that the plane of ecliptic, the plane that contains all the 10 planets (we include the asteroid belt as a shattered planet) orbit the Sun on the side of the Sun and none of the planets moves in front of the Sun in its forward motion which is a whopping horrific speed of 250km/second yet Earth at best moves only 40Km/sec.

So, what is the proof, easiest proof that the planets do indeed take that risk of moving in front of the Sun??? The proof would be, that the planets then would all have circular gravity orbits, not oval in shape. There would be no perihelion speed and a slow aphelion speed. The speed would be the same for each planet in a circular orbit. This is the easiest proof that the planets, in turn move directly in front of the Sun's forward motion of 250km/sec. The fact that the planets orbits are oval in shape with a perihelion and a aphelion speed proves the planets move in front of the Sun in each of their revolutions.

Is this a feature of all stars that have planets??? Must all planets be stepping in front of their parent star??? I do not know as yet.

Is this feature of gravity of moving in front of the star by a planet in the AP EM Equations??? It would be in the differentiation equation of Electric Field E' = (V/CB))' which yields not only Coulombs law but the law of gravity.

Why would all forces of gravity have to have a stepping in front of forward motion of the main massive body??? Probably because a star like the Sun does not create magnetic field paths with a great circle from its two poles, rather, it creates those paths from the great circle of the Sun's Equator, and it shoots that electric current into the magnetic field paths from the equator. It cannot shoot that electric current from the poles. And this would probably cause another EM law to oversee that the current is shoot from the equator. Perhaps the Ampere law steps in here to make certain the equator is the electric and magnetic work center. I have to do a lot more thinking on this.

AP

Re: Jan12- AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

<777aeff2-50a7-4ff1-85c8-5ae1ed1fc3d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124129&group=sci.math#124129

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 22:51:43 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 06:51 UTC

Bay of Fundy as Proof of AP's Gravity Mechanism-- that gravity mechanism is the Sun creates magnetic field paths in Space-- called the ecliptic plane, and then the Sun shoots electric currents in these paths that both push and pull the planets in their orbit around the Sun.

So, well, if that mechanism is true then we should see high tide in Bay of Fundy always occurring at nighttime as the shooting electric current of the Sun pushing and pulling on Earth and making Earth spin on its axis, cause the high tide at Bay of Fundy.

That would be a solid proof of the AP gravity mechanism. And then I looked on the Internet for observations. And many said that the High tide occurs at night, not at high noon in daytime.

But then some sites said the high tide at Bay of Fundy does occur at noon in daytime.

So I was not getting the All High Tide was at night. And some high tide was at noon daytime.

But, the Bay of Fundy high tide can still serve as a "partial proof" a strong supporting evidence if a Predominantly High Tide occurs at nighttime. If a predominant number of Bay of Fundy high tide occurs at night seldom daytime is a partial proof of the AP gravity mechanism, for in that mechanism the push of the Sun's electric current around the backside of Earth away from the Sun and the pull of the electric current in the backside is going to be larger of a force than on the side of Earth facing directly into the Sun..

I thus have to await better observe of high tide of Bay of Fundy.

But I have already found the easiest and most logical proof of AP gravity mechanism-- stepping in front of a Sun in its forward motion of 250km/second..

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tpr53g$15pt$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124137&group=sci.math#124137

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 03:34:58 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 08:34 UTC

🪲 of Math and 🪳 of Physics Archimedes "Village Idiot of Meckling SD"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave
isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on
his mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium, which few modern students even know of,
much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into
providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly
increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like
this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he
never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not
content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants
everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in
order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely, however, he is an agent of
Putin and Russia, since Plutonium has previously attempted to summon
Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt
to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
Failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

There is some evidence this Cult of Failure may be a suicide cult.
Plutonium has advocated that the "good guy" nations join into a
supernation and threaten to "flatten" the (nuclear armed) "bad guy"
nations who misbehave. The idea may to initiate an all-out nuclear
war when "bad guy" nations retaliate. Not simply is Plutonium or his
cult committing suicide but would take Planet Earth with them. As the
war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the
Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from
otherwise legitimate Amazon.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell
"A Senile Chimp Mud Tour"