The existence of god implies a violation of causality.

tech / sci.math / Jan13-AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

SubjectAuthor
* Jan13-AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Jan13-AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//Richard Cranium
 `- Re: Jan13-AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//Chris M. Thomasson

1
Jan13-AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

<4af2de6b-5cc8-4fb0-baaa-88d1537bafdcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124230&group=sci.math#124230

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 15:55:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Jan13-AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 23:55 UTC

AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 11, 2023, 7:51:18 PM (yesterday)

Alright, not finished with this book. I have a nice opportunity to prove that the AP explanation of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 11, 2023, 8:12:39 PM (yesterday)

Yes, I needed to confirm the Bay of Fundy, high tides are always at nighttime. This is a huge anomaly
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 11, 2023, 11:43:02 PM (yesterday)

Yes, in the Old Physics literature this is called the Spring tide with New Moon and Full Moon, and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 12, 2023, 12:17:55 AM (yesterday)

Mercury has average speed in orbit of 47.3km/second, and average spin rotation of 176 days Venus has
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 12, 2023, 1:32:57 AM (yesterday)

I am looking for the easiest proof of the mechanism of gravity-- Sun creates magnetic field paths for
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 12, 2023, 4:40:18 PM (yesterday)

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 12:17:55 AM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Mercury has average
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jan 12, 2023, 9:18:53 PM (21 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So, well, some list the Sun speed at 250km/second, some say it is 230km/second. That is good enough for me to say the Sun speed in Space is 250km/second, or, 5 times the speed of its speedest planet Mercury at 50km/sec. And where all the planets math formula of speed is a reduction by 5km/second.

And perhaps the greatest fault in physics education, whether High School or College, is the fault of assuming the Sun was stationary and all we worried about was the speed of planets around the Sun. No wonder so few can understand gravity, when you teach them with the assumption-- take the Sun as stationary. No wonder few people have a firm grasp of how gravity works, when all you teach is a immobile Sun with planets running around. No wonder no-one from Newton onwards would think gravity is the Sun carves out magnetic pathways and shoots electric current in those pathways to make the planet in that pathway go around and around the Sun. No wonder all physicists became dolts of the idea that mass bends space and objects follow the curvature of bent space (General Relativity-- should be renamed general bullshit).

So the true mechanism of gravity is that Sun creates magnetic field lines in Space, all the way out to Pluto, there are 10 paths created by the Sun for which each of those paths is constantly shot by the Sun a strong electric current, which aft of a planet in that path is pushed in that path and simultaneously forward of the planet is pulled by that electric current, rear is pushed by electromotive force, foreward is pulled by potential difference electromagnetic induction. EM is 10^40 stronger of a force than gravity and so you need just a tiny tiny current to do the job of gravity.

This is why you see auroras on the Jupiter and Saturn poles, evidence of the Sun's shot electric current in the magnetic pathway of Jupiter and Saturn..

And no-one in High School or College as far as I know teach students the Sun is moving at a super fast speed in Space, no-one.

And so, no-one in High School or College can ask whether Earth goes around the Sun, never stepping in front of Sun's forward motion. Or, whether each planet in turn, steps in front of the Sun's forward motion. No student can ask that question, not when the teachers and professors do not even know and all they do is "assume Sun is stationary". A feeble and debilatating education in gravity. I too went to these sick and debilatating education on gravity schools when young, and only fortunately in old age can visit the truth of gravity.

So, well, do the planets stay out of the way of Sun's forward motion pass, or, do they in turn, pass directly in front of the Sun as the Sun is traveling that horrific speed of 250km/second yet Earth going no faster than 40km/sec.

Earth, get out of the way for the Sun is coming at you at 250km/second yet you move only at 40km/sec.

So, well, what is the truth???? Do the planets move in front of the Sun's forward motion or are they tucked away moving around the Sun, but never going in front of Sun's forward motion????

It has been my understanding that each of the planets moves in front of the Sun's forward motion, each taking that risk that the Sun will not eat them up.

And, well, maybe this is science that just could not be taught until our modern day computers and Internet where we can show in live action how planets move around the Sun in the Sun's direct path of forward motion.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jan 12, 2023, 11:36:32 PM (18 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
The easiest proof in the world that the mechanism of gravity is --- Sun creates magnetic field paths for planets to follow and then the Sun shoots electric current in those paths to push from aft and pull from front of those planets. That is gravity as EM force. And the proof that such is the true mechanism is that each planet has a perihelion velocity far greater than its aphelion velocity, simple as that. And a beautiful proof.

But however, I forgot one big item of logic. A item of logic that should have preceded my above proof. The question of whether planets even trespass in front of the Sun in the Sun's forward motion? I should have proven that first, but maybe, it naturally is second proof in logical order.

What I am talking about, is that there is the possibility that the planets never step in front of the Sun in the Sun's direction of forward motion. There is the possibility that the plane of ecliptic, the plane that contains all the 10 planets (we include the asteroid belt as a shattered planet) orbit the Sun on the side of the Sun and none of the planets moves in front of the Sun in its forward motion which is a whopping horrific speed of 250km/second yet Earth at best moves only 40Km/sec.

So, what is the proof, easiest proof that the planets do indeed take that risk of moving in front of the Sun??? The proof would be, that the planets then would all have circular gravity orbits, not oval in shape. There would be no perihelion speed and a slow aphelion speed. The speed would be the same for each planet in a circular orbit. This is the easiest proof that the planets, in turn move directly in front of the Sun's forward motion of 250km/sec. The fact that the planets orbits are oval in shape with a perihelion and a aphelion speed proves the planets move in front of the Sun in each of their revolutions.

Is this a feature of all stars that have planets??? Must all planets be stepping in front of their parent star??? I do not know as yet.

Is this feature of gravity of moving in front of the star by a planet in the AP EM Equations??? It would be in the differentiation equation of Electric Field E' = (V/CB))' which yields not only Coulombs law but the law of gravity.

Why would all forces of gravity have to have a stepping in front of forward motion of the main massive body??? Probably because a star like the Sun does not create magnetic field paths with a great circle from its two poles, rather, it creates those paths from the great circle of the Sun's Equator, and it shoots that electric current into the magnetic field paths from the equator. It cannot shoot that electric current from the poles. And this would probably cause another EM law to oversee that the current is shoot from the equator. Perhaps the Ampere law steps in here to make certain the equator is the electric and magnetic work center. I have to do a lot more thinking on this.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:01 AM (17 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Bay of Fundy as Proof of AP's Gravity Mechanism-- that gravity mechanism is the Sun creates magnetic field paths in Space-- called the ecliptic plane, and then the Sun shoots electric currents in these paths that both push and pull the planets in their orbit around the Sun.

So, well, if that mechanism is true then we should see high tide in Bay of Fundy always occurring at nighttime as the shooting electric current of the Sun pushing and pulling on Earth and making Earth spin on its axis, cause the high tide at Bay of Fundy.

That would be a solid proof of the AP gravity mechanism. And then I looked on the Internet for observations. And many said that the High tide occurs at night, not at high noon in daytime.

But then some sites said the high tide at Bay of Fundy does occur at noon in daytime.

So I was not getting the All High Tide was at night. And some high tide was at noon daytime.

But, the Bay of Fundy high tide can still serve as a "partial proof" a strong supporting evidence if a Predominantly High Tide occurs at nighttime. If a predominant number of Bay of Fundy high tide occurs at night seldom daytime is a partial proof of the AP gravity mechanism, for in that mechanism the push of the Sun's electric current around the backside of Earth away from the Sun and the pull of the electric current in the frontside is going to be larger of a force than on the side of Earth facing directly into the Sun.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Jan13-AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

<tpssnt$11nc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124233&group=sci.math#124233

From: smee_ag...@trollcentral.net (Richard Cranium)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 16:24:28 -0800
 by: Richard Cranium - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 00:24 UTC

On 1/13/2023 3:55 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near

Rectify the gay moon bears!

Re: Jan13-AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving Earth+Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars // Engineering by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

<tpt4du$1osk6$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124245&group=sci.math#124245

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 18:35:42 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 02:35 UTC

On 1/13/2023 4:24 PM, Richard Cranium wrote:
> On 1/13/2023 3:55 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>>

>> AP proudly announces his 223rd published book of science// Moving
>> Earth+Moon out to a orbit near
>
> Rectify the gay moon bears!

Actually, what they do to dancing bears is horrific.