Goodbye, cool world.

interests / sci.anthropology.paleo / Re: A slice of mammoth?

SubjectAuthor
* A slice of mammoth?DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves
+* Re: A slice of mammoth?Mario Petrinovic
|`* Re: A slice of mammoth?Mario Petrinovic
| `* Re: A slice of mammoth?Primum Sapienti
|  `* Re: A slice of mammoth?DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves
|   `* Re: A slice of mammoth?DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves
|    `* Re: A slice of mammoth?DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves
|     `* Re: A slice of mammoth?DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves
|      `- Re: A slice of mammoth?DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves
`* Re: A slice of mammoth?littor...@gmail.com
 `- Re: A slice of mammoth?DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

1
A slice of mammoth?

<871be024-fc96-4ded-b08f-7a88c8b7fddan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12362&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12362

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 05:28:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A slice of mammoth?
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 13:28 UTC

Choppers(chisels?) were used 2.6ma, handaxes 1ma. All that time very sharp very thin flakes of obsidian, chert, flint, basalt were available for shaving ultra-thin slices of beef/auroch, hippo, elephantids, rats, whale, seal, fish, octopus, yams, etc etc. I think this was done, and salted and/or wind-sun dried. (I think parasites would be removed by sight by experts (the hunters and their partners & mothers.)) UV radiation kills parasitic worms, though I'm not sure if it kills their eggs. I think these shavings/morsels were chewed like chewing gum, uncooked, dehydrated and then rehydrated by salivary enzymes, possibly rolled on wild lettuce or grape leaves or seaweed slices. Maybe with mushrooms.

I'm certainly not saying they were hypercarnivores, but rather that they remained omnivores while partaking in the seasonal harvests, and moving their bands in circuits of plenty, and that prosciutto/prsut/serrano of some sort was normal, while thick steaks and meaty chunks were never consumed until full fire domestication & stewpots evolved.

DD

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-archaeologists-resolve-ages-old-evolutionary-conundrum-1.9835193

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israelis-crack-2-million-year-old-mystery-about-stone-tools-1.9465132

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<sqi630$6jp$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12363&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12363

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: Re: A slice of mammoth?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 18:32:16 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 17:32 UTC

On 29.12.2021. 14:28, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Choppers(chisels?) were used 2.6ma, handaxes 1ma. All that time very sharp very thin flakes of obsidian, chert, flint, basalt were available for shaving ultra-thin slices of beef/auroch, hippo, elephantids, rats, whale, seal, fish, octopus, yams, etc etc. I think this was done, and salted and/or wind-sun dried. (I think parasites would be removed by sight by experts (the hunters and their partners & mothers.)) UV radiation kills parasitic worms, though I'm not sure if it kills their eggs. I think these shavings/morsels were chewed like chewing gum, uncooked, dehydrated and then rehydrated by salivary enzymes, possibly rolled on wild lettuce or grape leaves or seaweed slices. Maybe with mushrooms.
>
> I'm certainly not saying they were hypercarnivores, but rather that they remained omnivores while partaking in the seasonal harvests, and moving their bands in circuits of plenty, and that prosciutto/prsut/serrano of some sort was normal, while thick steaks and meaty chunks were never consumed until full fire domestication & stewpots evolved.
>
> https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-archaeologists-resolve-ages-old-evolutionary-conundrum-1.9835193
>
> https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israelis-crack-2-million-year-old-mystery-about-stone-tools-1.9465132

Bloody idiots. To get to the bone marrow? And what's wrong with meat,
you bloody idiots?

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<sqi6b7$6p7$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12364&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12364

From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 18:36:39 +0100
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 17:36 UTC

On 29.12.2021. 18:32, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 29.12.2021. 14:28, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
>>
>> Choppers(chisels?) were used 2.6ma, handaxes 1ma. All that time very
>> sharp very thin flakes of obsidian, chert, flint, basalt were
>> available for shaving ultra-thin slices of beef/auroch, hippo,
>> elephantids, rats, whale, seal, fish, octopus, yams, etc etc. I think
>> this was done, and salted and/or wind-sun dried. (I think parasites
>> would be removed by sight by experts (the hunters and their partners &
>> mothers.)) UV radiation kills parasitic worms, though I'm not sure if
>> it kills their eggs. I think these shavings/morsels were chewed like
>> chewing gum, uncooked, dehydrated and then rehydrated by salivary
>> enzymes, possibly rolled on wild lettuce or grape leaves or seaweed
>> slices. Maybe with mushrooms.
>>
>> I'm certainly not saying they were hypercarnivores, but rather that
>> they remained omnivores while partaking in the seasonal harvests, and
>> moving their bands in circuits of plenty, and that
>> prosciutto/prsut/serrano of some sort was normal, while thick steaks
>> and meaty chunks were never consumed until full fire domestication &
>> stewpots  evolved.
>>
>> https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-archaeologists-resolve-ages-old-evolutionary-conundrum-1.9835193
>>

>> https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israelis-crack-2-million-year-old-mystery-about-stone-tools-1.9465132
>>

>         Bloody idiots. To get to the bone marrow? And what's wrong with
> meat, you bloody idiots?

I mean, what? They killed (or "scavenged") all those animals just so
that they can leave meat to the dogs, and take some bone marrow?
Shouldn't be the other way around? Are they blind?
For preciutto to slice, you need to have really sharp *metal* knife.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<9de738c6-dab4-42c7-9ccd-9a21c12bdad5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12365&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12365

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 14:33:46 -0800 (PST)
From: littoral...@gmail.com (littor...@gmail.com)
 by: littor...@gmail.com - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:33 UTC

> Choppers(chisels?) were used 2.6ma, handaxes 1ma. All that time very sharp very thin flakes of obsidian, chert, flint, basalt were available for shaving ultra-thin slices of beef/auroch, hippo, elephantids, rats, whale, seal, fish, octopus, yams, etc etc.

:-DDD

This is even more idiotic than running after antelopes...

:-DDD

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<106ae2bf-a88f-471b-ae66-94dac1bca765n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12367&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12367

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 15:23:05 -0800 (PST)
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 23:23 UTC

On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 5:33:47 PM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Choppers(chisels?) were used 2.6ma, handaxes 1ma. All that time very sharp very thin flakes of obsidian, chert, flint, basalt were available for shaving ultra-thin slices of beef/auroch, hippo, elephantids, rats, whale, seal, fish, octopus, yams, etc etc.
> :-DDD
>
> This is even more idiotic than running after antelopes...
>
> :-DDD

"Pity the fools" Mr. T

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<sqoqs4$r1o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12381&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12381

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Primum Sapienti)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 23:03:51 -0700
 by: Primum Sapienti - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 06:03 UTC

Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 29.12.2021. 18:32, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>> On 29.12.2021. 14:28, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
>>>
>>> Choppers(chisels?) were used 2.6ma, handaxes 1ma. All that time very
>>> sharp very thin flakes of obsidian, chert, flint, basalt were available
>>> for shaving ultra-thin slices of beef/auroch, hippo, elephantids, rats,
>>> whale, seal, fish, octopus, yams, etc etc. I think this was done, and
>>> salted and/or wind-sun dried. (I think parasites would be removed by
>>> sight by experts (the hunters and their partners & mothers.)) UV
>>> radiation kills parasitic worms, though I'm not sure if it kills their
>>> eggs. I think these shavings/morsels were chewed like chewing gum,
>>> uncooked, dehydrated and then rehydrated by salivary enzymes, possibly
>>> rolled on wild lettuce or grape leaves or seaweed slices. Maybe with
>>> mushrooms.
>>>
>>> I'm certainly not saying they were hypercarnivores, but rather that
>>> they remained omnivores while partaking in the seasonal harvests, and
>>> moving their bands in circuits of plenty, and that
>>> prosciutto/prsut/serrano of some sort was normal, while thick steaks
>>> and meaty chunks were never consumed until full fire domestication &
>>> stewpots  evolved.
>>>
>>> https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-archaeologists-resolve-ages-old-evolutionary-conundrum-1.9835193
>>>

>>> https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israelis-crack-2-million-year-old-mystery-about-stone-tools-1.9465132
>>>

>>          Bloody idiots. To get to the bone marrow? And what's wrong with
>> meat, you bloody idiots?
>
>         I mean, what? They killed (or "scavenged") all those animals just
> so that they can leave meat to the dogs, and take some bone marrow?
> Shouldn't be the other way around? Are they blind?
>         For preciutto to slice, you need to have really sharp *metal* knife.

The meat wasn't wasted. Bone marrow is very nutritious. It was just more
from the carcass.

See, for example

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_marrow_(food)>

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/701477
Origins of the Human Predatory Pattern: The Transition to Large-Animal
Exploitation
by Early Hominins

Abstract
The habitual consumption of large-animal resources (e.g., similar sized or
larger
than the consumer) separates human and nonhuman primate behavior. Flaked
stone tool use, another important hominin behavior, is often portrayed as
being
functionally related to this by the necessity of a sharp edge for cutting
animal
tissue. However, most research on both issues emphasizes sites that
postdate ca.
2.0 million years ago. This paper critically examines the theoretical
significance of
the earlier origins of these two behaviors, their proposed
interrelationship, and
the nature of the empirical record. We argue that concepts of meat-eating and
tool use are too loosely defined: outside-bone nutrients (e.g., meat) and
inside-bone nutrients (e.g., marrow and brains) have different macronutrient
characteristics (protein vs. fat), mechanical requirements for access
(cutting vs.
percussion), search, handling and competitive costs, encounter rates, and net
returns. Thus, they would have demanded distinct technological and behavioral
solutions. We propose that the regular exploitation of large-animal resources—
the “human predatory pattern”—began with an emphasis on percussion-based
scavenging of inside-bone nutrients, independent of the emergence of flaked
stone tool use. This leads to a series of empirical test implications that
differ from
previous “meat-eating” origins scenarios.

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<2761204f-11f2-49d9-8599-bb8d2b727055n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12390&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12390

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 02:43:17 -0800 (PST)
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 10:43 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 1:03:50 AM UTC-5, Primum Sapienti wrote:
> Mario Petrinovic wrote:

> >> Bloody idiots. To get to the bone marrow? And what's wrong with
> >> meat, you bloody idiots?
> >
> > I mean, what? They killed (or "scavenged") all those animals just
> > so that they can leave meat to the dogs, and take some bone marrow?
> > Shouldn't be the other way around? Are they blind?
> > For preciutto to slice, you need to have really sharp *metal* knife.
> >
> The meat wasn't wasted. Bone marrow is very nutritious. It was just more
> from the carcass.
>
> See, for example
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_marrow_(food)>
>
> https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/701477
> Origins of the Human Predatory Pattern: The Transition to Large-Animal
> Exploitation
> by Early Hominins
>
> Abstract
> The habitual consumption of large-animal resources (e.g., similar sized or
> larger
> than the consumer) separates human and nonhuman primate behavior. Flaked
> stone tool use, another important hominin behavior, is often portrayed as
> being
> functionally related to this by the necessity of a sharp edge for cutting
> animal
> tissue. However, most research on both issues emphasizes sites that
> postdate ca.
> 2.0 million years ago. This paper critically examines the theoretical
> significance of
> the earlier origins of these two behaviors, their proposed
> interrelationship, and
> the nature of the empirical record. We argue that concepts of meat-eating and
> tool use are too loosely defined: outside-bone nutrients (e.g., meat) and
> inside-bone nutrients (e.g., marrow and brains) have different macronutrient
> characteristics (protein vs. fat), mechanical requirements for access
> (cutting vs.
> percussion), search, handling and competitive costs, encounter rates, and net
> returns. Thus, they would have demanded distinct technological and behavioral
> solutions. We propose that the regular exploitation of large-animal resources—
> the “human predatory pattern”—began with an emphasis on percussion-based
> scavenging of inside-bone nutrients, independent of the emergence of flaked
> stone tool use. This leads to a series of empirical test implications that
> differ from
> previous “meat-eating” origins scenarios.
Chunks of meat were not eaten, but ultrathin slices exposed to sunlight UV, wind were salivated and chewed

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<ae5981ef-61fe-4052-bc5c-2f23ae5bbc84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12391&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12391

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 02:48:12 -0800 (PST)
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 10:48 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:43:18 AM UTC-5, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 1:03:50 AM UTC-5, Primum Sapienti wrote:
> > Mario Petrinovic wrote:

> > > I mean, what? They killed (or "scavenged") all those animals just
> > > so that they can leave meat to the dogs, and take some bone marrow?
> > > Shouldn't be the other way around? Are they blind?
> > > For preciutto to slice, you need to have really sharp *metal* knife.
> > >
> > The meat wasn't wasted. Bone marrow is very nutritious. It was just more
> > from the carcass.
> >
> > See, for example
> >
> > <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_marrow_(food)>
> >
> > https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/701477
> > Origins of the Human Predatory Pattern: The Transition to Large-Animal
> > Exploitation
> > by Early Hominins
> >
> > Abstract
> > The habitual consumption of large-animal resources (e.g., similar sized or
> > larger
> > than the consumer) separates human and nonhuman primate behavior. Flaked
> > stone tool use, another important hominin behavior, is often portrayed as
> > being
> > functionally related to this by the necessity of a sharp edge for cutting
> > animal
> > tissue. However, most research on both issues emphasizes sites that
> > postdate ca.
> > 2.0 million years ago. This paper critically examines the theoretical
> > significance of
> > the earlier origins of these two behaviors, their proposed
> > interrelationship, and
> > the nature of the empirical record. We argue that concepts of meat-eating and
> > tool use are too loosely defined: outside-bone nutrients (e.g., meat) and
> > inside-bone nutrients (e.g., marrow and brains) have different macronutrient
> > characteristics (protein vs. fat), mechanical requirements for access
> > (cutting vs.
> > percussion), search, handling and competitive costs, encounter rates, and net
> > returns. Thus, they would have demanded distinct technological and behavioral
> > solutions. We propose that the regular exploitation of large-animal resources—
> > the “human predatory pattern”—began with an emphasis on percussion-based
> > scavenging of inside-bone nutrients, independent of the emergence of flaked
> > stone tool use. This leads to a series of empirical test implications that
> > differ from
> > previous “meat-eating” origins scenarios.
> Chunks of meat were not eaten, but ultrathin slices exposed to sunlight UV, wind were salivated and chewed

Amazing coincidence? The Semitic people who lived along the low-UV region around the Dead Sea made special rules about food, diet, cooking: kosher/kashrut could not rely on low-UV parasite radiation, so they banned pork.

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<deb0fb64-3017-4a4f-bdf5-9ca0224993f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12399&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12399

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 12:09:56 -0800 (PST)
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 20:09 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:48:13 AM UTC-5, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:43:18 AM UTC-5, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> > > The meat wasn't wasted. Bone marrow is very nutritious. It was just more
> > > from the carcass.
> > >
> > > See, for example
> > >
> > > <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_marrow_(food)>
> > >
> > > https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/701477
> > > Origins of the Human Predatory Pattern: The Transition to Large-Animal
> > > Exploitation
> > > by Early Hominins
> > >
> > > Abstract
> > > The habitual consumption of large-animal resources (e.g., similar sized or
> > > larger
> > > than the consumer) separates human and nonhuman primate behavior. Flaked
> > > stone tool use, another important hominin behavior, is often portrayed as
> > > being
> > > functionally related to this by the necessity of a sharp edge for cutting
> > > animal
> > > tissue. However, most research on both issues emphasizes sites that
> > > postdate ca.
> > > 2.0 million years ago. This paper critically examines the theoretical
> > > significance of
> > > the earlier origins of these two behaviors, their proposed
> > > interrelationship, and
> > > the nature of the empirical record. We argue that concepts of meat-eating and
> > > tool use are too loosely defined: outside-bone nutrients (e.g., meat) and
> > > inside-bone nutrients (e.g., marrow and brains) have different macronutrient
> > > characteristics (protein vs. fat), mechanical requirements for access
> > > (cutting vs.
> > > percussion), search, handling and competitive costs, encounter rates, and net
> > > returns. Thus, they would have demanded distinct technological and behavioral
> > > solutions. We propose that the regular exploitation of large-animal resources—
> > > the “human predatory pattern”—began with an emphasis on percussion-based
> > > scavenging of inside-bone nutrients, independent of the emergence of flaked
> > > stone tool use. This leads to a series of empirical test implications that
> > > differ from
> > > previous “meat-eating” origins scenarios.
> > Chunks of meat were not eaten, but ultrathin slices exposed to sunlight UV, wind were salivated and chewed
> Amazing coincidence? The Semitic people who lived along the low-UV region around the Dead Sea made special rules about food, diet, cooking: kosher/kashrut could not rely on low-UV parasite radiation, so they banned pork.

While southern Europeans have historic traditions of pork slicing and sun-wind drying in the mountains, the ancient Hebrews had strict prohibition against touching, cooking and eating all pork. They occupied the region around the Dead Sea, which has no UV radiation due to the extreme low elevation and high ozone. Sun-wind drying and salting thin sliced pork thus would NOT kill pathogens within the flesh, so any non-cooked consumption (or hand-processing of pre-cooked meat) would guarantee continued infestation and ill health among populations in the lowlands (the mountain communities do get UV, but goats/sheep are much more common food there in the Levant & Arabia).

I'd guess that the Dead Sea lowland pork prohibition existed long before being written in the Torah scrolls.

DDeden

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<bf424917-a892-4c4c-ac18-704192462b3dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12404&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12404

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 22:41:10 -0800 (PST)
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 06:41 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 3:09:57 PM UTC-5, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:48:13 AM UTC-5, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> > > Chunks of meat were not eaten, but ultrathin slices exposed to sunlight UV, wind were salivated and chewed
> > Amazing coincidence? The Semitic people who lived along the low-UV region around the Dead Sea made special rules about food, diet, cooking: kosher/kashrut could not rely on low-UV parasite radiation, so they banned pork.
> Southern Europeans have historic traditions of pork slicing and sun-wind drying in the mountains, the ancient Hebrews had strict prohibition against touching, cooking and eating all pork. They occupied the region around the Dead Sea, which has no UV radiation due to the extreme low elevation and high ozone. Sun-wind drying and salting thin sliced pork thus would NOT kill pathogens within the flesh, so any non-cooked consumption (or hand-processing of pre-cooked meat) would guarantee continued infestation and ill health among populations in the lowlands (the mountain communities do get UV, but goats/sheep are much more common food there in the Levant & Arabia).
>
> I'd guess that the Dead Sea lowland pork prohibition existed long before being written in the Torah scrolls.
>
> DDeden

Hypothesis nicely confirmed, butchery using tiny flint flakes to cut thin slices of meat at revadim site:

But site is a quarry at south coastal plain rather than at Dead Sea where UV is lowest.

Re: A slice of mammoth?

<86e214d8-281d-4745-b978-c1655b233337n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12431&group=sci.anthropology.paleo#12431

Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 00:12:29 -0800 (PST)
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 08:12 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-59828850
Mammoths & marine handaxe & cake