From: leg...@nospam.magma.ca (legg)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Can electricity conduct through a fine spray of water?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:50:34 -0400
 by: legg - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:50 UTC

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:13:39 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
<CK1@nospam.com> wrote:

>If there was a fine mist being sprayed (like you get from something you spray plants with), and there was a live wire somewhere in the mist, could it jump through the spray to a grounded point?

Google it.

RL

Re: Can electricity conduct through a fine spray of water?

<op.17i77ajfmvhs6z@ryzen>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124458&group=sci.electronics.design#124458

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 01:41:24 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 00:41 UTC

On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 15:50:34 +0100, legg <legg@nospam.magma.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:13:39 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
> <CK1@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> If there was a fine mist being sprayed (like you get from something you spray plants with), and there was a live wire somewhere in the mist, could it jump through the spray to a grounded point?
>
> Google it.

Fuck off, you know that doesn't always work.