"I have five dollars for each of you." -- Bernhard Goetz

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry Catastrophe

SubjectAuthor
* Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
+* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
|`* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFlyguy
| `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFlyguy
|  `- Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFlyguy
`* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheJohn Larkin
 +* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheRicky
 |`- Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 +* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastrophePhil Hobbs
 |+- Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheJohn Larkin
 |`* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 | `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 |  `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 |   +* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 |   |`* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheJohn Larkin
 |   | `- Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry Catastrophewhit3rd
 |   `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 |    `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 |     `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 |      `- Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
 `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
  `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheJohn Larkin
   +- Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
   `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
    `* Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheJohn Larkin
     +- Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheFred Bloggs
     `- Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry CatastropheJohn Walliker

Pages:12
Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry Catastrophe

<84271727-f079-423d-819a-672228b1783bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124167&group=sci.electronics.design#124167

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 21:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry Catastrophe
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 04:46 UTC

On Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 11:00:51 PM UTC-7, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 2:25:32 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Bill is just another apologist for the problematic "renewable" energy industry. These are MAJOR problems that are, correctly, interpreted by the market. Bill IS NOT an engineer, does not think like one, and certainly does not understand engineering issues. I know a tech that works on these turbines and does not have a lot of good things to say about them.
>
> Flyguy is deeply into mindless abuse and the climate change denial propaganda spread by the fossil carbon extraction industry.
>
> The Australian energy market isn't seeing any of the "major problems" that climate change denial propaganda claims that it presents. Flyguy doesn't understand much of anything any longer, and his opinion of what other people understand isn't exactly interesting or useful.
>
> Flyguy claims to know a tech who "works on wind turbines" but he doesn't know enough to specify which generation of wind turbines the tech worked on - the more modern ones with variable pitch fan blades and multipole direct drive generators have different problems from the old ones with gear-boxes driving fast-spinning generators which exhibit most of the problems that Fred Bloggs has been high-lighting.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Slowman, Sydney

Hey Bozo, WHO do you know? NOBODY is the answer! But, then again, YOU are a nobody, so that is appropriate. You ARE NOT an engineer, have NEVER been an engineer, and have exactly NO QUALIFICATIONS to make engineering decisions.

Re: Major Wind Turbine Industry Catastrophe

<71534a2d-f290-4a37-be75-3023c464f447n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124624&group=sci.electronics.design#124624

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 21:36:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 04:36 UTC

On Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 10:03:54 PM UTC-7, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Friday, June 30, 2023 at 2:46:50 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > > Flyguy is deeply into mindless abuse and the climate change denial propaganda spread by the fossil carbon extraction industry.
> > >
> > > The Australian energy market isn't seeing any of the "major problems" that climate change denial propaganda claims that it presents. Flyguy doesn't understand much of anything any longer, and his opinion of what other people understand isn't exactly interesting or useful.
> > >
> > > Flyguy claims to know a tech who "works on wind turbines" but he doesn't know enough to specify which generation of wind turbines the tech worked on - the more modern ones with variable pitch fan blades and multipole direct drive generators have different problems from the old ones with gear-boxes driving fast-spinning generators which exhibit most of the problems that Fred Bloggs has been high-lighting.
> >
> > Hey Bill, WHO do you know? NOBODY is the answer!
>
> Flyguy invents the answer he likes. He hasn't named the technician he claims to know so that applies to him too.
> > But, then again, YOU are a nobody, so that is appropriate. You ARE NOT an engineer, have NEVER been an engineer, and have exactly NO QUALIFICATIONS to make engineering decisions.
> But I'm a senior member of the IEEE, so there are quite people who don't share Flyguy's demented opinion.

Being a member of a professional society DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN ENGINEER! Are you SO STUPID as to not understand this? You continue to make assertions that are CONTRADICTED by basic engineering principles.