C++ is the best example of second-system effect since OS/360.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima

SubjectAuthor
* Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushimaa a
+- Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in FukushimaFred Bloggs
+- Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated waJohn Larkin
+- Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushimaa a
+- Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated waWangoTango
`* Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushimaa a
 `- Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushimaa a

1
Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

<b804a3dd-2222-42b6-82d4-8161e6741f3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124824&group=sci.electronics.design#124824

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 04:49:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 11:49 UTC

Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,
Subscribe

13:47 (now)
#Japan #Fukushima
chinadaily.com.cn
Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd
The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

<4fd4b20e-d533-442b-b913-d86dd35bdf59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124828&group=sci.electronics.design#124828

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 06:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:06 UTC

On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 7:49:47 AM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,
> Subscribe
>

> 13:47 (now)
> #Japan #Fukushima
> chinadaily.com.cn
> Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd
> The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

China is using it as excuse to scale back nuclear which they can't quite manage.

China nuclear targets to be cut after Fukushima: industry

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-nuclear-growth/china-nuclear-targets-to-be-cut-after-fukushima-industry-idUKTRE79K0QU20111021

China CCP directs their phony news outlets to lie about everything.

Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

<mdataid0s80th6kccg71cv4g37s2u634dr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124832&group=sci.electronics.design#124832

From: jjlar...@highlandtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 06:28:36 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:28 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 04:49:42 -0700 (PDT), a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,
>Subscribe
>

>13:47 (now)
>#Japan #Fukushima
>chinadaily.com.cn
>Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd
>The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

Probably milli-deaths, not megas.

Stay low. Cosmic rays at high altitude will kill you. Never eat
bananas or guacamole.

Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima

<dTyrM.166525$XzZ6.66586@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124835&group=sci.electronics.design#124835

From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:35:53 GMT
 by: a a - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:35 UTC

Yet one more #veryStupidByLowIQaa post.

Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

<MPG.3f1a41b07fc3c28198c1f2@news.east.earthlink.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124913&group=sci.electronics.design#124913

From: Asgar...@mindspring.com (WangoTango)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 18:16:04 -0400
 by: WangoTango - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 22:16 UTC

In article <b804a3dd-2222-42b6-82d4-8161e6741f3fn@googlegroups.com>,
manta103g@gmail.com says...
> Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,
> Subscribe
>

> 13:47 (now)
> #Japan #Fukushima
> chinadaily.com.cn
> Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd
> The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

There is already millions of Fukishimas already in the oceans.
Do you have any idea how many naturally occurring radio isotopes are the
oceans already?
Do you know how many are already in your body?
I'm pretty sure the planet will be over it in quick notice.

Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water is absurd The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

<efd055c3-dbf1-42ac-8b1c-5dfd047b50c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124917&group=sci.electronics.design#124917

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 00:39 UTC

On Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 14:51:09 UTC+2, Anthony William Sloman wrote:

You alyways play idiot

"The IAEA released its report on the safety review of the nuclear-contaminated water at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station,

Re: Fukushima can kill millions !! Swimming in Fukushima

<4d1sM.431419$hTH1.221635@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124919&group=sci.electronics.design#124919

From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 01:07:12 GMT
 by: a a - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 01:07 UTC

Darius the Dumb has posted yet one more #veryStupidByLowIQaa article.