You can't have everything... where would you put it? -- Steven Wright

tech / sci.math / Re: Einstein's Sins

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Einstein's SinsArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Einstein's SinsArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Einstein's SinsArchimedes Plutonium
  +* Re: Einstein's SinsArchimedes Plutonium
  |+- Re: Einstein's SinsArchimedes Plutonium
  |`- Re: Einstein's SinsArchimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: Einstein's SinsArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Einstein's Sins

<c413fd30-7d0e-4fa0-8ef2-394a7edadfacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125255&group=sci.math#125255

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 12:43:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Einstein's Sins
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:43 UTC

Leopard tanks to Ukraine ███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ I███████████████████]. ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Stalled due to Canadian village idiot Dan Christensen wants to count them

Kibo stalker >I want to fuck her corpse, Harvard's Dr.Hau, Lisa Randall, CIA Kate Heinzelman, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dorothy E Aronson, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Ruth Charney,

The much needed and vital Leopard tanks being delayed because of the fool village idiot in Canada wants to count them

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Jan 21, 2023, 3:45:48 PM (24 hours ago)

Kibo Parry M on Harvard's Dr.Hau, Lisa Randall,CIA Kate Heinzelman,NSF Dr.Panchanathan On

Jan 21, 2023, 9:09:28 PM (18 hours ago)

Ben Bacarisse,Annalena Baerbock,Anja Karliczek,Karl-Henning Rehren,Ansgar Reiners,Metin Tolin, &
Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
3:27 PM (11 minutes ago)

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

> [snip] ... Dan Christensen ...

[snip]

Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

In AP's OWN WORDS here that, over the years, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Download my DC Proof

No Dan Christensen, Ukraine needs Leopard tanks, not your download of bullshit

Re: Einstein's Sins

<8938bee5-4512-4ac0-aba5-5f692408e350n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130559&group=sci.math#130559

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 13:00:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 20:00 UTC

1Moscow█۞█ blackout, knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ _drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

1Moscow█۞█ blackout, knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█
_drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

Ukraine cannot win a war if it has nada, no, zero offense, it needs to knock out Russian electric lines. And the Baltic states can help.

Knock out electricity in
Novosibirsk
Yekaterinburg
Novgorod
Samara
Omsk
Kazan
Rostov-na-Donu
Chelyabinsk
Ufa
Perm

_Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

_Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

_No one can win a fight or war without any offense, West, Biden give Ukraine drones that knock out electricity inside Russia

_End the Ukraine war by March 2023 as the Russian people depose the dictator

_rolling electric blackouts and give Iran to Iraq-- a blooming democracy, not a stupid dictator

_And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

_Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and worse.

Either
(1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
Or
(2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.

Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.

What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.

The picnic table in the oak and chestnut tree groves of the Amur river and seeing the Baby Xi grew up into strong manhood:

Divisions of Armies for Xi now, no longer the concubines of the Ussuri and Amur rivers. No more concubines....

> _And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer
> Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi
> learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size
> of Outer Manchuria, Emperor Qing's homeland, now occupied by homeless Russians drinking vodka, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders
> 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen

No more concubines, or is there more concubines of Haishenwai and Qing's fabulous Outer Manchuria Homeland where he had hot geothermal bathes much like Archimedes on the far side of the planet bathed in Siracusa, hot bathes. No wonder Russia wants to steal Haishenwai-- who cares about Taiwan has no hot bathes.

And the concubines giving Xi his wine and saki with rice and fish.

> 2> So, one can look at the present situation on Earth and ask several logical questions about the 2 dictators of Putin's Russia and China's Xi.

> > But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.
> >
> > What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.
> >
> > And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.
> >
> > So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.
> >
> > Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2 isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox...s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.
> >
> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> >
> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

> > > Are you saying that since you were one of the very first kooks in groups
> > > like sci.math and sci.physics 30 years ago, normal people caught
> > > insanity from you? And that's why there are so many other kooks in
> > > sci.math and sci.physics? Hmmm, interesting theory! You may be onto
> [...]
7> > > > Moscow electric blackout█۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█

1> > > 2/26, AP tards:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Einstein's Sins

<6249b54f-4858-4ea9-aed6-3d069cb2d8c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130645&group=sci.math#130645

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 02:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:25 UTC

China a radioactive waste pile after Putin pushes nuclear buttons.

& wrote:
> [...]

> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> >
> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

<af35814e-8a2c-4f14-8be1-91295b84b22fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130681&group=sci.math#130681

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 20:20 UTC

Putin's RS-28 Sarmat would push Shanghai into the Pacific Ocean as a blown away ash pile when Putin pushes nuclear buttons.

<1e34030b-081e-4f5d-bbc8-b9704f770568n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130903&group=sci.math#130903

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 18:45:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 01:45 UTC

Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Pentcho Valev spamming as China under Russian Sarmats. Does it remind Pentcho of Nero fiddling while Rome burnt???
Pete Olcott where is your spam halting machine when China needs it the most??????

Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Xi'An, Suzhou, Harbin, Shenyang, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Dalian, Jinan, Changchun, Hefei

Shenzhen▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shenzhen with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Is Pete Olcott in his Halting Problem, halting the vaporization of Wuhan by Putin's Russia???

& wrote:
> [...]

> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> >
> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

<f64c2202-fa6e-4931-ac03-8b1e669f4a21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=131208&group=sci.math#131208

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 14:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 Apr 2023 21:06 UTC

Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Angel, Kibo Parry Moron-ey-Volney thinks you can bolt down a city to protect it from Russian Sarmat
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11:56:20 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics "Putin's stooge"
>"wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"

Yan Wyck reporting in China news the beast criminals of Russia should have been tried in International Court of Justice for war crimes before vaporizing Chinese cities as Putin pushes nuclear buttons.

& wrote:
> [...]

> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> >
> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

<6d341736-d730-4359-93a1-7cceb99627e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137958&group=sci.math#137958

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 08:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 15:26 UTC

2-Putin's RS-28 Sarmat would push Shanghai into the Pacific Ocean as a blown away ash pile when Putin pushes nuclear buttons.