Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:54:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Questioning the wisdom of how a straw works// AP's 224th book of
science// Research on how the heart & diaphragm work by electricity//
Biophysics by Archimedes Plutonium.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 18:54 UTC

Questioning the wisdom of how a straw works// AP's 224th book of science// Research on how the heart & diaphragm work by electricity// Biophysics by Archimedes Plutonium.

I am questioning the wisdom of how a straw works in drawing up water to the mouth from sucking. The general explanation is the mouth creates a partial vacuum in the straw and the surrounding air pressure pushes the water up the straw and into the mouth. But, is that the full story? Is there more electromagnetism involved?????

My 224th book of science.

Research on how the heart & diaphragm work by electricity// Biophysics
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: I needed a book to research on how the heart as a pump and the diaphragm as a pump work, from simply and only from electricity and magnetism.. I have to explain this in terms of the primal axiom over all of physics-- hence, over all the sciences. Primal-Axiom-- All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. In a world where all is atom and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism, in such a world, the question of "how do things work?" often does not have an explanation that is pure electricity and magnetism. So in the case of the heart or diaphragm or muscles in physical exercise, or how tall trees get water moved up, or how the mouth swallows food and drink, or how we hold in urine or poop, all these questions need answers from purely electricity and magnetism. And how the heart and diaphragm work purely from electricity and magnetism is the major main topic of this book.

The central theme of this research book is to explain phenomenon by purely electricity and magnetism. This is not an easy chore, but extremely difficult.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of a Google search of long muscle cells..