Disc space -- the final frontier!

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

SubjectAuthor
* Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fakea a
+- Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fakea a
+* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fakea a
|`- Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fakea a
+* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeBertrand Sindri
|+* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeDon Y
||`* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeBertrand Sindri
|| `* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeDon Y
||  `* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeBertrand Sindri
||   `- Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeDon Y
|`* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fakea a
| +- Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fakea a
| `- Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeBertrand Sindri
+* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeFred Bloggs
|`* Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fakea a
| `- Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fakea a
`- Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning FakeMartin Brown

1
Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<2790ce44-0c8d-4f37-bc63-acc48c039350n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125397&group=sci.electronics.design#125397

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 03:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:30 UTC

https://www.bing.com/search?q=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&sc=10-38&sk=

Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<ji8uM.60965$bG99.18087@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125398&group=sci.electronics.design#125398

From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:48:47 GMT
 by: a a - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:48 UTC

Yet one more #veryStupidByLowIQaa post.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<8139515e-2429-4d6b-9edb-7dd6423e5698n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125404&group=sci.electronics.design#125404

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 04:21:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 11:21 UTC

On Thursday, 20 July 2023 at 12:56:53 UTC+2, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 8:31:03 PM UTC+10, a a wrote:
> > https://www.bing.com/search?q=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&sc=10-38&sk=

you get crazy

just go to school to get tutiton money back

Syukuro Manabe – Facts – 2021 - NobelPrize.org
[Explore this image]

WebSyukuro Manabe The Nobel Prize in Physics 2021 . Born: 21 September 1931, Shingu, Ehime, Japan Affiliation at the time of the award: Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA . Prize motivation: “for the physical …
Explore further
Global web icon
Manabe Syukuro | Nobel Prize, Education, & Biography
britannica.com
Global web icon
Japan-born scientist Manabe, 2 others share Nobel Prize in …
mainichi.jp
Global web icon
Syukuro Manabe - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
Global web icon
The Man Who Predicted Climate Change | The New Yorker
newyorker.com
Global web icon
The Nobel Prize in Physics 2021 - NobelPrize.org
nobelprize.org
Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback
People also ask
Did Suki Manabe win the 2021 Nobel Prize in physics?Very early on Tuesday, Oct. 5, Princeton climatologist Syukuro “Suki” Manabe got a phone call from Sweden telling him that he had won the 2021 Nobel Prize in physics. “I was really happy and surprised,” said Manabe, a senior meteorologist at Princeton University who is a pioneer in the field of climate change research.
Great fun’: Manabe wins Nobel Prize in physics for modeling
www.princeton.edu/news/2021/10/05/great-fun-manabe-…
Who is Syukuro Manabe?Nobelprize.org interviewed Syukuro Manabe on 16 March, 2022. He spoke about his endless curiosity, valuable life advice and the topic he has researched for the last six decades – climate change. Telephone interview with Syukuro Manabe following the announcement of the 2021 Nobel Prize in Physics on 5 October 2021.
Syukuro Manabe – Interview - NobelPrize.org
www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/2021/manabe/intervie…
What did the Nobel Prize winners Manabe and Hasselmann do?Manabe, 90, and Hasselmann, 89, were jointly honored for “the physical modelling of Earth’s climate, quantifying variability and reliably predicting global warming,” according to the news release from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Nobel Prize in physics awarded to Syukuro Manabe, Klaus
edition.cnn.com/2021/10/05/health/nobel-prize-physics-w…
Who is Shuji Nakamura?Shuji Nakamura, the 2014 Nobel Prize in Physics awardee who also came from Ehime Prefecture and immigrated to the United States, congratulated Manabe on October 6. Manabe, Syukuro; Smagorinsky, Joseph; Strickler, Robert F. (1965).
Syukuro Manabe - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syukuro_Manabe
Feedback
Global web icon
NobelPrize.org
https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/2021/manabe/interview
Syukuro Manabe – Interview - NobelPrize.org

WebNobelprize.org interviewed Syukuro Manabe on 16 March, 2022. He spoke about his endless curiosity, valuable life advice and the topic he has researched for the last six …
Explore further
Global web icon
Nobel laureate Syukuro Manabe still intrigued by world's …
english.kyodonews.net
Global web icon
Syukuro Manabe – Nobel Prize lecture - NobelPrize.org
nobelprize.org
Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback
Global web icon
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syukuro_Manabe
Syukuro Manabe - Wikipedia

OverviewAwards and honorsEarly life and educationCareerScientific accomplishmentsSelected publicationsSee alsoExternal links

Manabe is a member of the United States National Academy of Sciences, and a foreign member of Japan Academy, Academia Europaea and the Royal Society of Canada.
In 1992, Manabe was the first recipient of the Blue Planet Prize of the Asahi Glass Foundation. In 1995, he received the Asahi Prize from Asahi News-Cult…
Wikipedia · Text under CC-BY-SA license

Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins

Explore further
Global web icon
Syukuro Manabe Age, Net Worth, Bio, Height [Updated May …
popularbio.com
Global web icon
Syukuro MANABE | Senior Research Meteorologist | …
researchgate.net
Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback
Images of Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle
bing.com/images
Image result for Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle. Size: 165 x 174. Source: www.encyclopedie-environnement.org
On the contributions to climate physics of Klaus Hasselmann and Syukuro ...
Image result for Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle. Size: 120 x 185. Source: www.princeton.edu
Syukuro Manabe wins Crafoord Prize for fundamental contributions to ...
Image result for Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle. Size: 155 x 185. Source: www.popsci.com
The 2021 Physics Nobel honors work on complex climate models | Popular ...
Image result for Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle. Size: 154 x 185. Source: www.japantimes.co.jp
Nobel laureate Syukuro Manabe gets medal, says he wants more youth to ...
Image result for Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle. Size: 124 x 150. Source: www.japantimes.co.jp
Nobel laureate Syukuro Manabe gets medal, says he wants more youth to ...
Image result for Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle. Size: 154 x 185. Source: www.linkedin.com
Sandeep Sekharamantri on LinkedIn: Syukuro Manabe, awarded the 2021 ...
See all
See all images
Global web icon
NobelPrize.org
https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/2021/press-release
Press release: The Nobel Prize in Physics 2021

WebOct 5, 2021 · Swedish (pdf) 5 October 2021. The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has decided to award the Nobel Prize in Physics 2021. “for groundbreaking contributions to …
Global web icon
Princeton University
https://www.princeton.edu/news/2021/10/05/prince...
Princeton’s Syukuro Manabe receives Nobel Prize in physics

WebOct 5, 2021 · Denise Applewhite, Office of Communications. Princeton University senior meteorologist Syukuro “Suki” Manabe has been awarded the 2021 Nobel Prize in …
Videos of Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle
bing.com/videos
Nobel Prize lecture: Syukuro Manabe, Nobel Prize in physics 2021
32:58
Nobel Prize lecture: Syukuro Manabe, Nobel Prize in physi…
129,4K viewsFeb 25, 2022
YouTubeNobel Prize
News Conference for 2021 Nobel Prize in Physics: Syukuro Manabe
1:02:50
News Conference for 2021 Nobel Prize in Physics: Syuku…
40,7K viewsOct 5, 2021
YouTubePrinceton University
The Earth's water cycle in the Anthropocene - Water Matters, Nobel Prize Dialogue Tokyo
15:59
The Earth's water cycle in the Anthropocene - Water Matters…
1,6K views8 months ago
YouTubeNobel Prize
Syukuro 'Suki' Manabe's Nobel Prize lecture in physics
25:10
Syukuro 'Suki' Manabe's Nobel Prize lecture in physics
2,8K viewsDec 9, 2021
YouTubePrinceton University
Nobel Prize for Physics goes to climate change trio
1:00
Nobel Prize for Physics goes to climate change trio
16K viewsOct 5, 2021
YouTubeReuters
See more videos of Shukuro Manabe Nobel Prize Water Cycle
Global web icon
Princeton University
https://www.princeton.edu/news/2021/10/05/
Great fun’: Manabe wins Nobel Prize in physics for …
[Explore this image]

WebOct 5, 2021 · Princeton University senior meteorologist Syukuro “Suki” Manabe was awarded the 2021 Nobel Prize in physics for his 1960s research pioneering the field of climate modeling. His peers and …
Global web icon
u-tokyo.ac.jp
https://www.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/research/alumni/manabe.html
Syukuro Manabe (Nobel Prize in Physics 2021) - 東京大学

WebSyukuro Manabe (Nobel Prize in Physics 2021) Written by Yukio Matsumoto (Professor, Department of Earth and Planetary Science) and Kaoru Sato (Professor, Department of …
Global web icon
CNN International
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/05/health/nobel...
Nobel Prize in physics awarded to Syukuro Manabe, Klaus ... - CNN

WebOct 5, 2021 · 01:05 - Source: CNN CNN — The Nobel Prize in physics has been awarded to scientists Syukuro Manabe, Klaus Hasselmann and Giorgio Parisi, whose …
Global web icon
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VNKJ2IbRoo
Nobel Prize lecture: Syukuro Manabe, Nobel Prize in physics 2021

WebFeb 25, 2022 · Syukuro Manabe delivered his Nobel Prize lecture "Physical modelling of Earth’s climate" on Wednesday 8 December 2021. He was introduced by Professor Thors …
Global web icon
Princeton University
https://environment.princeton.edu/news/princetons...
Princeton’s Syukuro Manabe receives Nobel Prize in Physics for …

WebOct 5, 2021 · Princeton University senior meteorologist Syukuro “Suki” Manabe has been awarded the 2021 Nobel Prize in Physics “for the physical modeling of Earth’s climate, …

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<z%8uM.28195$%8x.25494@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125405&group=sci.electronics.design#125405

From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 11:37:03 GMT
 by: a a - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 11:37 UTC

Darius the Dumb has posted yet one more #veryStupidByLowIQaa article.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<jacuM.54704$ens9.46726@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125418&group=sci.electronics.design#125418

From: bertrand...@yahoo.com (Bertrand Sindri)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:13:19 GMT
 by: Bertrand Sindri - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:13 UTC

Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:
> On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 8:31:03 PM UTC+10, a a wrote:
>> https://www.bing.com/search?q=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&sc=10-38&sk=
>
> One has to wonder why a a has decided that this guy is some kind of
> fake.

a a, aka "Darius the Dumb" is of such low intelligence (as evidenced by
the posts here that it actually authors) that it has nothing more to
reach for than "fake". I.e., it is a "one trick pony".

> Presumably he doesn't like the conclusions and figures that is
> sufficient to justify calling him a fake.

More accurately, Darius the Dumb is simply unable to understand the
conclusions and figures and as a result falls back to the only response
its feeble level of intelligence allows: calling the publication a
"fake".

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<21f2f2f8-e7ed-4a45-a041-6211c9a95407n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125420&group=sci.electronics.design#125420

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 08:31:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:31 UTC

On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 6:31:03 AM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&sc=10-38&sk
Show us anywhere Manabe says climate change is fake and CO2 is unimportant.

If you can't do that, you're just being deceitful with your fake links.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<u9blhm$2p6o6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125422&group=sci.electronics.design#125422

From: blockedo...@foo.invalid (Don Y)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 08:57:36 -0700
 by: Don Y - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:57 UTC

On 7/20/2023 8:13 AM, Bertrand Sindri wrote:
> More accurately, Darius the Dumb is simply unable to understand the
> conclusions and figures and as a result falls back to the only response
> its feeble level of intelligence allows: calling the publication a
> "fake".

So, a fake intelligence casting aspersions on other things as fake?
<grin>

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<lAduM.72533$TCKc.61164@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125427&group=sci.electronics.design#125427

From: bertrand...@yahoo.com (Bertrand Sindri)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 16:49:21 GMT
 by: Bertrand Sindri - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 16:49 UTC

Don Y <blockedofcourse@foo.invalid> wrote:
> On 7/20/2023 8:13 AM, Bertrand Sindri wrote:
>> More accurately, Darius the Dumb is simply unable to understand the
>> conclusions and figures and as a result falls back to the only
>> response its feeble level of intelligence allows: calling the
>> publication a "fake".
>
> So, a fake intelligence casting aspersions on other things as fake?
> <grin>

Indeed. Darius the Dumb is so pathetically stupid that an AI (i.e., a
"fake intelligence") from 1984 just before the onset of the AI winter
would exhibit *more intelligence* than Darius the Dumb shows when it
posts here.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<8f5483eb-6df8-4aad-8641-19de4da40999n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125433&group=sci.electronics.design#125433

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:29 UTC

On Thursday, 20 July 2023 at 17:13:26 UTC+2, Bertrand Sindri wrote:
> Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 8:31:03 PM UTC+10, a a wrote:
> >> https://www.bing.com/search?q=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&sc=10-38&sk=

you stupid dog,
stop wasting our time
and go away from my subject line

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<178ed171-41cf-4d11-aa5f-65ee774cf872n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125434&group=sci.electronics.design#125434

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 10:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:30 UTC

On Thursday, 20 July 2023 at 17:31:43 UTC+2, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 6:31:03 AM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> > https://www.bing.com/search?q=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&sc=10-38&sk> Show us anywhere Manabe says climate change is fake and CO2 is unimportant.
>
> If you can't do that, you're just being deceitful with your fake links.

Moron, read one R&D paper in your life to understand anything
and stop asking stupid questions

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<zIeuM.73454$Y1R7.34222@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125441&group=sci.electronics.design#125441

From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:06:23 GMT
 by: a a - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:06 UTC

Darius the Dumb has posted yet one more #veryStupidByLowIQaa article.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<DIeuM.73456$Y1R7.53612@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125443&group=sci.electronics.design#125443

From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:06:27 GMT
 by: a a - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:06 UTC

Darius the Dumb has posted yet one more #veryStupidByLowIQaa article.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<HOeuM.139411$SuUf.10788@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125445&group=sci.electronics.design#125445

From: bertrand...@yahoo.com (Bertrand Sindri)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:12:55 GMT
 by: Bertrand Sindri - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:12 UTC

a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 20 July 2023 at 17:13:26 UTC+2, Bertrand Sindri wrote:
>> Anthony William Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

>>> One has to wonder why a a has decided that this guy is some kind of
>>> fake.
>>
>> a a, aka "Darius the Dumb" is of such low intelligence (as evidenced
>> by the posts here that it actually authors) that it has nothing more
>> to reach for than "fake". I.e., it is a "one trick pony".
>>
>>> Presumably he doesn't like the conclusions and figures that is
>>> sufficient to justify calling him a fake.
>>
>> More accurately, Darius the Dumb is simply unable to understand the
>> conclusions and figures and as a result falls back to the only
>> response its feeble level of intelligence allows: calling the
>> publication a "fake".
> you stupid dog,
> stop wasting our time
> and go away from my subject line

Yet one more example of Darius the Dumb being a pathetically stupid
individual. A "fake intelligence" from 1984 would have been able to
produce better English than Darius the Dumb's response above.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<u9bugt$2r0cm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125446&group=sci.electronics.design#125446

From: blockedo...@foo.invalid (Don Y)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 11:30:48 -0700
 by: Don Y - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:30 UTC

On 7/20/2023 9:49 AM, Bertrand Sindri wrote:
> Don Y <blockedofcourse@foo.invalid> wrote:
>> On 7/20/2023 8:13 AM, Bertrand Sindri wrote:
>>> More accurately, Darius the Dumb is simply unable to understand the
>>> conclusions and figures and as a result falls back to the only
>>> response its feeble level of intelligence allows: calling the
>>> publication a "fake".
>>
>> So, a fake intelligence casting aspersions on other things as fake?
>> <grin>
>
> Indeed. Darius the Dumb is so pathetically stupid that an AI (i.e., a

Presumably, the "Darius" moniker comes from some past experience with
the anonymous poster?

> "fake intelligence") from 1984 just before the onset of the AI winter
> would exhibit *more intelligence* than Darius the Dumb shows when it
> posts here.

Dunno. I don't see his/her/its posts, just the replies to them.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<pifuM.105176$TPw2.24618@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125449&group=sci.electronics.design#125449

From: bertrand...@yahoo.com (Bertrand Sindri)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:46:45 GMT
 by: Bertrand Sindri - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:46 UTC

Don Y <blockedofcourse@foo.invalid> wrote:
> On 7/20/2023 9:49 AM, Bertrand Sindri wrote:
>> Don Y <blockedofcourse@foo.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>> So, a fake intelligence casting aspersions on other things as fake?
>>> <grin>
>>
>> Indeed. Darius the Dumb is so pathetically stupid that an AI (i.e., a
>
> Presumably, the "Darius" moniker comes from some past experience with
> the anonymous poster?

It (the a a troll) signed one of its posts once with the name Darius. The
group added "the Dumb" as a 100% accurate name for the a a troll.

>> "fake intelligence") from 1984 just before the onset of the AI winter
>> would exhibit *more intelligence* than Darius the Dumb shows when it
>> posts here.
>
> Dunno. I don't see his/her/its posts, just the replies to them.

Based on its posts it simply cannot form coherent English sentences.

Therefore the "Darius the Dumb" labeling of the troll.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<u9bvpf$2r5qv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125450&group=sci.electronics.design#125450

From: blockedo...@foo.invalid (Don Y)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 11:52:26 -0700
 by: Don Y - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:52 UTC

On 7/20/2023 11:46 AM, Bertrand Sindri wrote:
> Don Y <blockedofcourse@foo.invalid> wrote:

>>> Indeed. Darius the Dumb is so pathetically stupid that an AI (i.e., a
>>
>> Presumably, the "Darius" moniker comes from some past experience with
>> the anonymous poster?
>
> It (the a a troll) signed one of its posts once with the name Darius.

Ah, OK.

"A A" here would likely be suggestive of "Alcoholics Anonymous" (a support
group for drunks)

> The group added "the Dumb" as a 100% accurate name for the a a troll.
>
>>> "fake intelligence") from 1984 just before the onset of the AI winter
>>> would exhibit *more intelligence* than Darius the Dumb shows when it
>>> posts here.
>>
>> Dunno. I don't see his/her/its posts, just the replies to them.
>
> Based on its posts it simply cannot form coherent English sentences.

Well, I try to make allowances for folks whose native tongue
isn't english. But, I must have categorically stopped viewing
its posts so my server now doesn't bother "offering" them
to me.

> Therefore the "Darius the Dumb" labeling of the troll.

Sounds appropriate.

Re: Secrete Science behing Global Warning Fake

<u9c1fp$2rg00$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125453&group=sci.electronics.design#125453

From: '''newsp...@nonad.co.uk (Martin Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 20:21:26 +0100
 by: Martin Brown - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 19:21 UTC

On 20/07/2023 11:56, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 8:31:03 PM UTC+10, a a wrote:
>> https://www.bing.com/search?q=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=shukuro+manabe+nobel+prize+water+cycle&sc=10-38&sk=
>

> One has to wonder why a a has decided that this guy is some kind of
> fake. Presumably he doesn't like the conclusions and figures that is
> sufficient to justify calling him a fake. It does seem to be an
> ill-founded minority opinion.

a a is a clueless fuckwit troll best left in your kill file!

The original suggestion that CO2 would affect surface temperature goes
back to Arrhenius, Tyndall and Fourier. Arrhenius paper is online here:

https://www.rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf

His description of the influence of CO2 is a little odd to modern eyes
but it was written back in 1896 (that is not a typo). Nearly a century
before anthropogenic global warming became a political hot potato.

--
Martin Brown