Newsgroups: sci.lang
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 16:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Wiccanism
From: GarryDe...@hotmail.com (Garry Denke)
 by: Garry Denke - Sun, 18 Apr 2021 23:04 UTC

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 5:16:13 AM UTC-5, Jesus Christ wrote:
> The Wicca Rede
>
> Bide ye Wiccan laws ye must, in perfect love and perfect trust
> Live ye must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give
> Form the circle thrice about, to keep unwelcome spirits out
> To bind the spell well every time, let the spell be spake in rhyme
> Soft of eye and light of touch, speak ye little, listen much
> Deosil go by the waxing moon, sing and dance the Wiccan rune
> Widdershins go by the waning moon, chanting out the baleful tune
> When the Lady's moon is new, kiss the hand to her times two
> When the moon rides at Her peak, then the heart's desire seek
> Heed the north wind's mighty gale, lock the door and trim the sail
> When the wind comes from the south, love will kiss kiss thee on the mouth
> When the wind blows from the west, departed souls will have no rest
> When the wind blows from the east, expect the new and set the feast
> Nine woods in the cauldron go, burn them quick and burn them slow
> Elder be the Lady's tree, burn it not or cursed you'll be
> When the wheel begins to turn, soon the Beltain fires will burn
> When the wheel has turned to Yule, light the log the Horned One rules
> Heed ye flower, bush and tree, by the Lady blessed be
> Where the rippling waters flow, cast a stone and the truth you'll know
> When you have and hold a need, hearken not to others' greed
> With a fool no season spend, nor be counted as his friend
> Merry meet and merry part, bright the cheeks and warm the heart
> Mind the threefold law ye should, three times bad and three times good
> When misfortune is anow, wear the star upon thy brow
> True in love you must ever be, lest thy love be false to thee
> These eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will
>
> https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10908701
> https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10901606
> https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10894482
> https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10872137
> https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10858604
> https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10845625
> https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10840196
> https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/10814206

The Wiccan Rede

Sup there John the Baptist and Jesus Christ.
See y'all still calling Y'all names as last time.

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10908701
https://archived.moe/his/thread/10908701
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10901606
https://archived.moe/his/thread/10901606
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10894482
https://archived.moe/his/thread/10894482
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10872137
https://archived.moe/his/thread/10872137
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10858604
https://archived.moe/his/thread/10858604
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10845625
https://archived.moe/his/thread/10845625
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10840196
https://archived.moe/his/thread/10840196
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/10814206
https://archived.moe/his/thread/10814206

The Wiccan Rede

Sup there John the Baptist and Jesus Christ.
See y'all still calling Y'all names as last time.

O LUCIFER
the Devil
Satan