A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. -- P. Erdos

tech / sci.math / Re: Dan Christensen teaching style: > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...

SubjectAuthor
* +Canada's paid for spamming sickfucks of math-- Dan Christensen,Archimedes Plutonium
`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 +* Dan Christensen teaching style: > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...Archimedes Plutonium
 |`- Re: Dan Christensen teaching style: > Are you ready, kids??? BendJeffrey Rubard
 `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse
  `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
   `- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMostowski Collapse

1
+Canada's paid for spamming sickfucks of math-- Dan Christensen, Stephen Lecce, Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem, Navdeep Bains, U.Toronto Rose Patten, UWO Linda Hasenfratz, Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo

<4defe06e-8446-47e7-87e6-150b14a4b685n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125305&group=sci.math#125305

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 22:03:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: +Canada's paid for spamming sickfucks of math-- Dan Christensen,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 06:03 UTC

*Canada's paid for spamming sickfucks of math-- Dan Christensen, Stephen Lecce, Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem, Navdeep Bains, U.Toronto Rose Patten, UWO Linda Hasenfratz, Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo

Canada's paid for spamming fuckdogs Dan Christensen, Stephen Lecce, Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem, Navdeep Bains

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 =
by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365. This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgr
by Alan Mackenzie Jun 29, 2021, 2:36:04 PM

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana Barron, Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
President Alan Shepard
Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Re: Bill Blair, David Vigneault please help us put Dan Christensen into a Canadian Asylum or psychiatric treatment where he belongs
By Donald Trump Mar 30, 2020, 11:30:25 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Re: Dan Christensen says close all math, physics, chemistry dept. in ALL Canadian Colleges with their fake electron (muon is real electron), fake geometry proof of calculus (Old Math sums up 0 width rectangles), fake Lewis 8 Structure (dissociation...
by Giant Radioactive Easter Bunnie Jan 21, 2021, 5:38:37 PM

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
by Dan Christensen
Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
by Dan Christensen Jul 9, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: Shit for brains in Logic Morons of logic George Boole, William Jevons, Bertrand Russell, Kurt Godel, Rudolf Carnap, Jan Burse& Dan Christensen as moronette cadets of Boole, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Willard Quine, Alfred North Whitehead, Irving Copi
by zelos...@gmail.com Mar 25, 2021, 12:55:15 AM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Dan Christensen says fire Stanford's John Lipa, Alexander Fetter, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash our
by Mutt Buncher

Re: 2-fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Dan Christensen, Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP??
by Earl Biggs

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Earl Biggs

..- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
..' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
.. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
.. ' ` `. |
.. '. '
.. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
..' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Christensen,I am such a stupid insane imp of math and logic that I thought a vertex has a derivative, that distinct means not-distinct, and that 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. And I love spam reading of vvgra and tomato hello, and I am a failure of academics and so I spend most days making out hate-lists of people who actually succeed in science for my pea sized brain is envious and jealous of those who succeed in science yet I failed in science.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
....'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

Here is an example of where Dan Christensen seems to act out his classroom fantasies, and whether he is a threat to students along with being a bully in sci.math.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Here is an example of Dan Christensen fumbling with the most simple of logic reasoning, and yet Canada keeps allowing this misfit to dig deeper into logic.

The stupid Dan Christensen always chokes up when it comes to logic or even just plain commonsense with his 2 OR 1 = 3 and his AND as subtraction.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<57a196da-d035-40eb-af78-85bdb0d4c171n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125631&group=sci.math#125631

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 18:12:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 02:12 UTC

On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 1:03:17 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> [snip]... Dan Christensen ...

[snip]

Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

In AP's OWN WORDS here that, over the years, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Dan Christensen teaching style: > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...

<09415ab6-e672-47eb-93ce-8b4f869f69abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125633&group=sci.math#125633

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 18:26:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dan Christensen teaching style: > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 02:26 UTC

Is Dan Christensen "I want to fuck her corpse" in on, that his friends Zelos and Kibo and Chris have unleashed in sci.math????

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
, …
Faustino Biondo
4
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 12:10:27 PM UTC-5, Faustino Biondo wrote: > Dan Christensen
8:24 PM

4
Math Failures Ben Bacarisse,W. Mueckenheim, Gottingen Uni Metin Tolin stupid on ellipse a conic, Boole Logic 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, too ignorant to know calculus is geometry and provide a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

On Sunday, January 1, 2023 at 7:41:27 AM UTC-6, Augǝl wrote:
> Is Kibo Your good friend ?
No, it is Kibo and Dan Christensen who have built a army of gays in sci.math who pile on to attack those doing actual math in sci.math. They are a gay gang of bullies and have stalked since 1993.

They stalk, they attack, they forge en masse. Their recent forgery is started by Zelos-- "I want to fuck her corpse" and spammed by Kibo Parry M and Chris Thomasson.

Re: Dan Christensen turning Univ Western Ontario into a gay-pick-up-bar as he tries to turn sci.math into a gay pick up bar. Where is Linda Hasenfratz when you need her the most?? Dan's filthy 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.
On 11/29/2022 1:13 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Dan Christensen turning Univ Western Ontario
Nov 30, 2022, 6:23 PM by Buck Futter

Re: Wolfgang Mueckenheim fuck my ass!
by zelos...@gmail.com Sep 23, 2022, 12:15:59 AM

Re: My fucking of her corpse
by zelos...@gmail.com Sep 9, 2022, 1:01:23 AM

Re: Wolfgang Mueckenheim fuck my ass!
309m views
by zelos...@gmail.com Sep 23, 2022, 12:15:59 AM

Re: My fucking of her corpse
309m views
by zelos...@gmail.com Sep 9, 2022, 1:01:23 AM

Re: _CIA Kate Heinzelman why Kibo Parry call Dr.Hanlon,Dartmouth& Dr.Lavigne Stanford as Analbuttfuckmanure?? Is it Kibo's stalking or is it because they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse. What is the answer Kate???? Or should I
by Chris M. Thomasson Oct 15, 2022, 5:38:32 PM

Re: Final straw me, I need Gabriels cock in my ass while I fuck a dead corpse
by zelos...@gmail.com Sep 12, 2022, 6:58:44 AM

RE: 2-Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither
by Earle Jones Nov 3, 2021, 11:19:48 PM

Re: ''Dan Christensen & Jan Burse never belonged in sci.math, with their error filled Boole logic of 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction because Boole screwed up-- AND truth table is TTTF, not TFFF. And these 2 idiots of logic belong in sci.logic.
by Jeiker Carboni Sep 23, 2022, 3:02 PM

Re: bwr fml & Kibo Parry M on Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, failures of Natural Logarithm with their disconnect of Natural Log defined as integral area of Y=1/t in interval 1 to x
by
Michael Moroney Sep 21, 2021, 12:08:40 AM

Re: AP's 173rd book of Science-- UNLEARNING NEGATIVE NUMBERS//student teaches the teacher. Feb 3, 2022, 5:14 PM to sci.math AP's 173rd book of Science-- UNLEARNING NEGATIVE NUMBERS//student teaches the teacher. This book is very much needed..
by Jeffrey Rubard Feb 5, 2022, 2:38 AM

Re: 2 CIA ruins sci.math
Chris M. Thomasson
Dec 15, 2021, 7:47 PM

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Re: 23. love you King of Science, kiss kiss, Archimedes Plutonium for bringing us a cure of covid-19 via a MRI or CT scan at resonant frequency that kills a pocket of the virus allowing the white blood cells to kill the rest// Roi des Rois de la Science
by Doctor Anagram Jun 14, 2020, 6:28:57 PM

Re: -- König der Wissenschaft --AP-- King of Science---und Konig von Physik, Mathematik, Zoologie und der Goths, Visigoths und OstraGoths
by Donald Trump Mar 28, 2020, 2:39:48 PM

Re: Rey de Reyes de la Ciencia --AP-- King of Science, what we throw out of Old Math as fakery// TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 19-20 Sophomore year College, math textbook series, book 4
by Donald Trump Apr 2, 2020, 12:36:08 AM

Re: Roi des Rois de la Science --AP-- King of Science, what we throw out of Old Math as fakery// TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 19-20 Sophomore year College, math textbook series, book 4
by Donald Trump by Apr 2, 2020, 12:38:32 AM

Re: 16-- love you King of Science, kiss kiss, Archimedes Plutonium for bringing us a cure of covid-19 via a MRI or CT scan at resonant frequency that kills a pocket of the virus allowing the white blood cells to kill the rest// König der Wissenschaft
by Doctor Anagram by Jun 12, 2020, 1:11:30 AM

Re: 9-Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.
by
ross.pro...@gmx.com Jul 12, 2021, 4:36:22 PM

Re: Markus Klyver greatest math fool of Sweden-- thinks an ellipse is a conic section
by Dan Christensen Aug 2, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

Re: What mindless jerk Pentcho Valev can never grasp is a variable speed of light destroys Electromagnetic equations, you lose electricity and magnetism, but try telling that to mindless nitwits full of hatred and no brains
by Dan Christensen Aug 3, 2021, 9:37 PM

Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 =
by Dan Christensen Sep 22, 2019, 9:54:06 AM

Re: A newsgroup like sci.math is a pile of shit when you have paid stalkers like Kibo Parry M. or Dan Christensen lording over sci.math as if he owns the place-- stalking and attacking posters 7-24-365. This is why I now post a roadmap to AP's newsgr
by Alan Mackenzie Jun 29, 2021, 2:36:04 PM

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

Re: More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics.
by Dan Christensen Jun 28, 2021, 2:33 PM

Re: 2- Dan Christensen on failed math MIT Gilbert Strang, with his scatterbrained Calculus books, no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, because Gilbert never knew
by Chris M. Thomasson 6:09 PM On 6/25/2021

Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.
by ross.pro...@gmx.com May 30, 2021, 1:56:52 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Re: l) AP's 175th book//Physicsopedia-- Listing of 125 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics. New entrees under construction: AP is reinventing Multivariable Calculus so that AP throws on the trash pile the Green's theorem, Gradient theorem, Stokes
by Michael Moroney Jun 13, 2021, 4:47:35 PM

Re: 3-Google we need you to have a Balanced Search hit on Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, where none can do a valid, let alone geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, on the first page of a search for them..
by Dave Richardson
May 26, 2021, 3:17 PM

Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Mina Arvuti lähedal May 30, 2021, 7:54 AM

Re: Dan Christensen says close all math, physics, chemistry dept. in ALL Canadian Colleges with their fake electron (muon is real electron), fake geometry proof of calculus (Old Math sums up 0 width rectangles), fake Lewis 8 Structure (dissociation...
by Giant Radioactive Easter Bunnie Jan 21, 2021, 5:38:37 PM

Re: AP, King of Science, true electron is the muon//Only true physics books in existence-- teaches the meaning of Angular Momentum which no physicist before ever had with their silly electron = 0.5MeV, proton 938MeV which does not allow for the existence
by Professor Wordsmith Jun 3, 2020, 9:41:30 AM

Re: Stewart failed Calculus also, and his book should be removed
by Dan Christensen
Jun 24, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Click here to read the complete article
Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<b71e5b55-8c41-43ba-b9d3-61a5358e0c83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125704&group=sci.math#125704

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 11:43:32 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 19:43 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Dan Christensen's fake
math and science. Now this moron even doesn't understand
a simple Wikipedia definitions. Whats in his brains? Zero braincells?

"Counterfactual conditionals (also subjunctive or X-marked) are
conditional sentences which discuss what would have been
true under different circumstances, e.g."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterfactual_conditional

Dan Christensen schrieb am Samstag, 28. Januar 2023 um 03:12:09 UTC+1:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<a8279c57-97b9-4296-ab43-fb2bbdcc65c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125719&group=sci.math#125719

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 14:02:02 -0800 (PST)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 22:02 UTC

On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:43:36 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:

[snip childish abuse]

> "Counterfactual conditionals (also subjunctive or X-marked) are
> conditional sentences which discuss what would have been
> true under different circumstances, e.g."

Poor Mr. Collapse here believes he needs some weird new form logic to prove something of the form (A => B) & (~A => C). He seems confused about A being assumed true in one proof, and false in another proof. Can someone help him? I have given up.

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<454a6f92-5c2a-458a-92af-151ac40d9f3cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125722&group=sci.math#125722

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 14:25:10 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 22:25 UTC

Is the internet broken in Big Foot land? Whats the
reason that you have no clue about counterfactual
conditionals? Educate yourself:

Key Semantic Theses about Counterfactuals
Counterfactuals are not truth-functional.
Counterfactuals have context-sensitive truth-conditions.
Counterfactual antecedents are interpreted non-monotonically.
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/counterfactuals/

Natural deduction calculi and sequent calculi for
counterfactual logics - Francesca Poggiolesi, 2018
https://hal.science/hal-01271556/file/strictconditional10.pdf

But the calculus propose in the above paper is not formulate
with a believe revision operator as a Ramsey test for the
introduction rule. And the elimination rule is also not somehow

in resemblance with modus ponens. Maybe there are other papers around?
But clear they suggest a syntax with separate material implication
A => B and conterfactual conditional A > B.

Dan Christensen schrieb am Samstag, 28. Januar 2023 um 23:02:06 UTC+1:
> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:43:36 PM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
>
> [snip childish abuse]
> > "Counterfactual conditionals (also subjunctive or X-marked) are
> > conditional sentences which discuss what would have been
> > true under different circumstances, e.g."
> Poor Mr. Collapse here believes he needs some weird new form logic to prove something of the form (A => B) & (~A => C). He seems confused about A being assumed true in one proof, and false in another proof. Can someone help him? I have given up.
>
> Dan

Re: Dan Christensen teaching style: > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...

<a798b6db-cf7d-4a24-ab59-59050488ceddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125739&group=sci.math#125739

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 15:38:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Dan Christensen teaching style: > Are you ready, kids??? Bend
over, er...
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 23:38 UTC