Frankly, Scarlett, I don't have a fix. -- Rhett Buggler

tech / sci.math / Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at Cambridge Uni physics can ever ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

SubjectAuthor
* Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at Cambridge UniArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at CambridgeArchimedes Plutonium

1
Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at Cambridge Uni physics can ever ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

<2709545c-7eeb-497e-be86-7c664c59b2d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125939&group=sci.math#125939

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 13:35:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at Cambridge Uni
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 21:35 UTC

Peter Higgs, David Sainsbury,Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,David John Sainsbury,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Pete Olcott gives us a glimpse of the insanity going on inside Cambridge Univ physics and math departments, and especially read the insane Olcott's mindset of Schopenhauer quote, to indicate the advanced stage of his insanity..

olcott's profile photo
olcott
ChatGPT agrees that D correctly simulated by H meets the halt status criteria
3:20 PM, 30 Jan 2023

Re: Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at Cambridge Uni physics can ever ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

<5f6db25b-aa01-4b3b-9130-8f7e4c2f46d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125965&group=sci.math#125965

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:27:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at Cambridge
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:27 UTC

2- Peter Higgs,Richard Damon, David Sainsbury,Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,David John Sainsbury,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

> 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

HH(PP,PP) correctly determines that its input never halts
On 1/30/23 10:42 AM, olcott wrote: > On 1/30/2023 5:58 AM, Richard Damon wrote: >> On 1/30/
5:43 PM

olcott's profile photo
olcott
,
Richard Damon
ChatGPT has correctly validated both elements of by halting problem proof refutation
5:43 PM

olcott's profile photo
olcott
,
Richard Damon
This ChatGPT can be replicated it contains the full dialogue
On 1/30/23 12:54 PM, olcott wrote: > olcott > void D(void (*x)()) > { > int Halt_Status 5:43 PM

> Pete Olcott gives us a glimpse of the insanity going on inside Cambridge Univ physics and math departments, and especially read the insane Olcott's mindset of Schopenhauer quote, to indicate the advanced stage of his insanity.
>
> olcott's profile photo
> olcott
> ChatGPT agrees that D correctly simulated by H meets the halt status criteria
> 3:20 PM, 30 Jan 2023
> 

Re: Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at Cambridge Uni physics can ever ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

<5d569117-68d3-42d1-b409-40fedfee1cd8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=125990&group=sci.math#125990

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:22:47 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 04:22 UTC

2-Peter Higgs, David Sainsbury,Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,David John Sainsbury,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

olcott
, …
Richard Damon
HH(PP,PP) correctly determines that its input never halts
On 1/30/23 11:07 PM, olcott wrote: > On 1/30/2023 5:43 PM, Richard Damon wrote: >> On 1/30/
10:17 PM

Chris M. Thomasson's profile photo
Chris M. Thomasson
,

Re: sickfuck spammers Jim Burns,WM-- never a geometry proof of Fundamental theorem of Calculus, and his mindless Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, and geometry failure who cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse
10:12 PM

WM's profile photo
WM
, …
Chris M. Thomasson
794

> 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.
>

> Pete Olcott gives us a glimpse of the insanity going on inside Cambridge Univ physics and math departments, and especially read the insane Olcott's mindset of Schopenhauer quote, to indicate the advanced stage of his insanity.
>
> olcott's profile photo
> olcott
> ChatGPT agrees that D correctly simulated by H meets the halt status criteria
> 3:20 PM, 30 Jan 2023
> 

Re: Sickfuck Olcott spamming sci.math, no wonder no-one at Cambridge Uni physics can ever ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

<d4727fa2-7358-403c-8136-7ec3acc68c8cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126031&group=sci.math#126031

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:34:31 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:34 UTC

3-Peter Higgs, David Sainsbury,Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,David John Sainsbury,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

olcott
, …
Mr Flibble
This ChatGPT can be replicated it contains the full dialogue
1:57 PM Jan 31, 2023