Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 21:48:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Frontline's "Putin and the Presidents" needs to be increased to 1.5
hours to include Litvinenko// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 05:48 UTC

Excellent show on PBS, however it needs a 1/2 hour more to add on the murder, gruesome murder by polonium poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko in London by Putin in 2006.

I blame the psychologists of Earth, all psychologists who in the year 2006 should have published and made clear to all leaders that Putin was certifiably insane, just as insane as Hitler was in 1930s. And upon this global psychology report, the economic sanctions placed on Putin's Russia in 2022 for invading Ukraine, those same sanctions should have been put on Russia in 2006. There likely would never have been a Ukraine invasion if this were done.

And, if that fool presses nuclear buttons, I blame most on the psychologists for not doing the job of science-- telling us when a leader is a insane leader.

So I call for a 1/2 addition to the Frontline story on Putin.

Frontline's "Putin and the Presidents" needs to be increased to 1.5 hours to include Litvinenko// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators

AP