Long computations which yield zero are probably all for naught.

tech / sci.math / The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with No-Offense, will not win-- so allow Ukraine its vital offense-- drones to knock out the power electric lines of Russia// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators

SubjectAuthor
* The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack withArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attackm syadoz
 +- Re: The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attackm syadoz
 `- Re: The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attackArchimedes Plutonium

1
The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with No-Offense, will not win-- so allow Ukraine its vital offense-- drones to knock out the power electric lines of Russia// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators

<339aa965-ab8a-4a06-9e3e-bf9c33905982n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126146&group=sci.math#126146

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 13:44:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 21:44 UTC

The West needs to come to the realization that the only chance Ukraine can win this invasion by Russia, is to allow Ukraine a small tiny offense.

No fight is won by a person who cannot deliver a offense. No fight is won by all-defense.

Ukraine must be allowed a tiny offense, but a potent one-- drones that fly into Russia and destroy electric power lines.

Then the Russian people wake up, understand that they must remove Putin.

Economic Sanctions work too too slowly.

No person or country can win on 100% defense only, for the enemy just waits it out for Ukraine to exhaust itself.

Ukraine needs to knock out the power electric lines of St.Petersburg, Moscow, Volgograd, even as daring as Vladivostok.

And then the Russian people get rid of the petty dictator Putin.

Putin will not push nuclear buttons for this entire invasion of Ukraine has proven to Russia its weapons are rust bucket-- almost useless. That Russia's ICBMs are also rust bucket almost useless, and Russia will be a nuclear ash pile if he pushes nuclear buttons. Russia will no longer exist if Putin pushes and China will take over the western Russia and Ukraine and Europe take over eastern Russia. And put the Russian people to work on cleaning up Putin's radioactive dump.

The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with No-Offense, will not win-- so allow Ukraine its vital offense-- drones to knock out the power electric lines of Russia// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

AP

Re: The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with No-Offense, will not win-- so allow Ukraine its vital offense-- drones to knock out the power electric lines of Russia// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators

<c2208181-3b89-46c3-9c83-fb231e6ac7b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126233&group=sci.math#126233

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 15:56:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 23:56 UTC

On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:44:50 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> The West needs to come to the realization that the only chance Ukraine can win this invasion by Russia, is to allow Ukraine a small tiny offense.
>
> No fight is won by a person who cannot deliver a offense. No fight is won by all-defense.
>
> Ukraine must be allowed a tiny offense, but a potent one-- drones that fly into Russia and destroy electric power lines.
>
> Then the Russian people wake up, understand that they must remove Putin.
>
> Economic Sanctions work too too slowly.
>
> No person or country can win on 100% defense only, for the enemy just waits it out for Ukraine to exhaust itself.
>
> Ukraine needs to knock out the power electric lines of St.Petersburg, Moscow, Volgograd, even as daring as Vladivostok.
>
> And then the Russian people get rid of the petty dictator Putin.
>
> Putin will not push nuclear buttons for this entire invasion of Ukraine has proven to Russia its weapons are rust bucket-- almost useless. That Russia's ICBMs are also rust bucket almost useless, and Russia will be a nuclear ash pile if he pushes nuclear buttons. Russia will no longer exist if Putin pushes and China will take over the western Russia and Ukraine and Europe take over eastern Russia. And put the Russian people to work on cleaning up Putin's radioactive dump.
>
> The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with No-Offense, will not win-- so allow Ukraine its vital offense-- drones to knock out the power electric lines of Russia// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.
>
> AP

New Czech Leader Urges 'No Limits' On Aid To Ukraine

Re: The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with No-Offense, will not win-- so allow Ukraine its vital offense-- drones to knock out the power electric lines of Russia// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators

<dccc447e-cb75-4ba4-8ed2-440e9f852c7fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126234&group=sci.math#126234

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 15:57:17 -0800 (PST)
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 23:57 UTC

On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 5:56:40 PM UTC-6, m syadoz wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:44:50 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > The West needs to come to the realization that the only chance Ukraine can win this invasion by Russia, is to allow Ukraine a small tiny offense.
> >
> > No fight is won by a person who cannot deliver a offense. No fight is won by all-defense.
> >
> > Ukraine must be allowed a tiny offense, but a potent one-- drones that fly into Russia and destroy electric power lines.
> >
> > Then the Russian people wake up, understand that they must remove Putin..
> >
> > Economic Sanctions work too too slowly.
> >
> > No person or country can win on 100% defense only, for the enemy just waits it out for Ukraine to exhaust itself.
> >
> > Ukraine needs to knock out the power electric lines of St.Petersburg, Moscow, Volgograd, even as daring as Vladivostok.
> >
> > And then the Russian people get rid of the petty dictator Putin.
> >
> > Putin will not push nuclear buttons for this entire invasion of Ukraine has proven to Russia its weapons are rust bucket-- almost useless. That Russia's ICBMs are also rust bucket almost useless, and Russia will be a nuclear ash pile if he pushes nuclear buttons. Russia will no longer exist if Putin pushes and China will take over the western Russia and Ukraine and Europe take over eastern Russia. And put the Russian people to work on cleaning up Putin's radioactive dump.
> >
> > The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with No-Offense, will not win-- so allow Ukraine its vital offense-- drones to knock out the power electric lines of Russia// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.
> >
> > AP
> New Czech Leader Urges 'No Limits' On Aid To Ukraine

Forgot link
https://www.barrons.com/news/new-czech-leader-urges-no-limits-on-aid-to-ukraine-01675353910

Re: The West & Biden do not understand that a country under attack with No-Offense, will not win-- so allow Ukraine its vital offense-- drones to knock out the power electric lines of Russia// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators

<dfa2ac8a-44bb-44a7-90c3-c142fbf88f0fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126236&group=sci.math#126236

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 17:16:20 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 01:16 UTC

On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 5:56:40 PM UTC-6, m syadoz wrote:
> New Czech Leader Urges 'No Limits' On Aid To Ukraine

Hello, yes, thanks, the Czech Leader is a bright and brilliant leader. That is one of the beauties of the EU, NATO and West-- many bright and brilliant minds coming together to solve a huge problem.

Whereas in Russia, think of it, as one dumb man making all the decisions. This is just like 1939 with Hitler, only now, Russia.

I was not alive when Hitler came to power, but watching Putin, it is the same thing, all over again, except a much more dangerous world with nuclear weapons.

And humanity should have interceded far earlier than to let this insane fool Putin get to this point. I blame the psychologists of the world for failure on their part to demand Putin be gone by 2006 with his poisoning of Litvinenko. Psychologists around the world should have demanded Putin be deposed as a threat to all of humanity. Perhaps psychologists should have been the bulk to blame for letting Hitler go as far as he went.

AP