Without followers, evil cannot spread. -- Spock, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5

tech / sci.math / Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancingAlexander Basso
`* Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancingOlen Marchioni
 +* Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancingwhodat
 |`* Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancingOlen Marchioni
 | `* Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancingwhodat
 |  `* Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancingOlen Marchioni
 |   `- Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancingwhodat
 `- Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancingJohni Luzzatto

1
Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<trhfhg$121rs$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126230&group=sci.math#126230

From: axs...@daoadnbl.ba (Alexander Basso)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing
gubu.
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 23:04:16 -0000 (UTC)
b3VhIlfYgGePcaOsAqxL37AgSk4lhdICMlx5efantuMIFC8HY8A3GuBIP7onEtM
9gyLB2g6nCHIjhO5DuVko8iOvyHmoHVoeIzx6mjB3h4GGBS1/P7vE9mXRgfCm9X
iNngl1dV/7k7EvgJMAz6jBMK13gRj1kDvAxUDIMP+IFyqWDqqAg86WUWIe/b4jw
6oAM/9oBRJ4B6ELRyNUjKsi3VyL3gJW1P0XRlcrOPtP7FRSBG8b17fz80wmQJb/
bWzpn8xN4nhNG5OnmP7BzuogWYQb4egJRNEdGOKdvLfwFCZ9+5KGRAuUAAAAASU VORK5CYII=
Hw;hP>43vc8INv;#)C-IG_QCn+C'N?@Qc5VG-76Qb[eD;U4IX|'C<9e!:o5yhQJ6w'TCqY{ .lfTS
 by: Alexander Basso - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 23:04 UTC

Volney wrote:

> On 2/2/2023 3:03 AM, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>> Maybe you're right if by "arrogant" you mean that I don't think I'm as
>> stupid and ignorant as many of the contributors to this group --
>> Richard Hertz, Richard Hachel, Pat Dolan, Ken Seto, Pentcho Valev,
>> George Hammond MS Physics, your good self ....
>>
> Yes, those guys including Maciej demonstrate Dunning-Kruger (at minimum)
> here daily... They just don't know what they don't know.

yet another *_khazar_imbecile_*, playing "scientist", moving his hands
spastic in _macro_scale_, knowing nothing about the _quantum_scale_, not
knowing the */_quantum_mechanics_/* may rise up any time, blowing his
stupid khazar head, in a matter of _fractions_of_second_. These mazafaka
*overpaid_satanists*, truly don't know what they are dealing with.

We Will know if you are Happy, Sad or Angry - Harrari
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/L3g9VjzTkgx3

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<trk2re$1kj01$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126317&group=sci.math#126317

From: rna...@iinlolcl.no (Olen Marchioni)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
gubu.
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 22:46:06 -0000 (UTC)
IPsBpHEUmjARubEq1GH3kUIW6b4rbE0KWoUBfDe/2eUoJACHSiXSMsqBMn9M4ze
BopCSMypCr/QsuwTQC5MVA4lyR8nEGk4QYvfgTFvHNyx18hNIfVK1913gUJUdJE
rl+zNYjAve9GG6ckthXioKjkOKAH0Evpp4SRoC0cl0d9Gvny76AD4zbezjOtWkF
WcCRRGyM/DK9r0Bm3EzIDYXspU2/bhEzQHrHhzalP/+A32g7cjyj+OVf8xcOSOF
uk6nWhgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Olen Marchioni - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 22:46 UTC

Volney wrote:

>> yet another *_khazar_imbecile_*, playing "scientist", moving his hands
>> spastic in _macro_scale_, knowing nothing about the _quantum_scale_,
>> not
>
> I̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ a̶ D̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶-K̶r̶u̶g̶e̶r̶ c̶o̶r̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶y̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶i̶l̶i̶t̶a̶r̶i̶e̶s̶/c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶? T̶h̶e̶
> n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ t̶o̶ d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ i̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐. 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐 l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶
t̶o̶
> t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ i̶t̶'s̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ w̶h̶o̶ c̶a̶n̶ b̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ i̶t̶s̶ w̶a̶y̶ a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶,
> b̶u̶t̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ b̶e̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ B̶e̶l̶a̶r̶u̶s̶,
> d̶r̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ I̶r̶a̶n̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶h̶e̶l̶l̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶r̶o̶o̶p̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ K̶o̶r̶e̶a̶. A̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶
> b̶e̶s̶t̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ s̶i̶d̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶n̶卐 a̶r̶m̶y̶, b̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶
> p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ h̶i̶g̶h̶l̶y̶ N̶a̶zi̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ 卐W̶a̶g̶n̶e̶r̶ G̶r̶o̶u̶p̶卐. I̶t̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶a̶n̶s̶
> w̶e̶r̶e̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶l̶d̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶, a̶n̶d̶ n̶o̶w̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐
> d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶.

amazing the impertinence of this imbecile. The fucking uKraine was beaten in two days, idiot. The khazar gypsy cocaine zelenske is begging for free money, tanks and everything, already depleted in UK, US etc. You have no army left to fight a war, you nazis.

moreover, it looks like you already have nuclear bombs over your fucking head, occupied territory, from Mother China. So you learn how it feels like to bomb Kenseto's country, with nuclear arsenal. Go shut it down, if you dare. lol.

US delays top diplomat’s China trip over balloon
https://%72%74.com/news/570927-blinken-china-trip-balloon/

UK military could run out of ammo in single afternoon – ex-commander
https://%72%74.com/news/570915-uk-military-underfunded-ammo/

Russia wants ‘revenge’ – Zelensky
https://%72%74.com/%72%75%73%73%69%61/570930-zelensky-ukraine-revenge-offensive/

Germany approves retired tanks for Ukraine
https://%72%74.com/news/570928-germany-retired-tanks-export-ukraine/

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<k45k2iFochdU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126333&group=sci.math#126333

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
gubu.
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 17:35:40 -0600
 by: whodat - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:35 UTC

On 2/3/2023 4:46 PM, Olen Marchioni wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>>> yet another *_khazar_imbecile_*, playing "scientist", moving his hands
>>> spastic in _macro_scale_, knowing nothing about the _quantum_scale_,
>>> not
>>
>> I̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ a̶ D̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶-K̶r̶u̶g̶e̶r̶ c̶o̶r̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶y̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶i̶l̶i̶t̶a̶r̶i̶e̶s̶/c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶? T̶h̶e̶
>> n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ t̶o̶ d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ i̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐. 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐 l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶
> t̶o̶
>> t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ i̶t̶'s̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ w̶h̶o̶ c̶a̶n̶ b̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ i̶t̶s̶ w̶a̶y̶ a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶,
>> b̶u̶t̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ b̶e̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ B̶e̶l̶a̶r̶u̶s̶,
>> d̶r̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ I̶r̶a̶n̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶h̶e̶l̶l̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶r̶o̶o̶p̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ K̶o̶r̶e̶a̶. A̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶
>> b̶e̶s̶t̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ s̶i̶d̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶n̶卐 a̶r̶m̶y̶, b̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶
>> p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ h̶i̶g̶h̶l̶y̶ N̶a̶zi̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ 卐W̶a̶g̶n̶e̶r̶ G̶r̶o̶u̶p̶卐. I̶t̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶a̶n̶s̶
>> w̶e̶r̶e̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶l̶d̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶, a̶n̶d̶ n̶o̶w̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐
>> d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶.
>
> amazing the impertinence of this imbecile. The fucking uKraine was beaten in two days, idiot. The khazar gypsy cocaine zelenske is begging for free money, tanks and everything, already depleted in UK, US etc. You have no army left to fight a war, you nazis.
>
> moreover, it looks like you already have nuclear bombs over your fucking head, occupied territory, from Mother China. So you learn how it feels like to bomb Kenseto's country, with nuclear arsenal. Go shut it down, if you dare. lol.
>
> US delays top diplomat’s China trip over balloon
> https://%72%74.com/news/570927-blinken-china-trip-balloon/
>
> UK military could run out of ammo in single afternoon – ex-commander
> https://%72%74.com/news/570915-uk-military-underfunded-ammo/
>
> Russia wants ‘revenge’ – Zelensky
> https://%72%74.com/%72%75%73%73%69%61/570930-zelensky-ukraine-revenge-offensive/
>
> Germany approves retired tanks for Ukraine
> https://%72%74.com/news/570928-germany-retired-tanks-export-ukraine/

Backwards day was January 31. You missed it so nothing you wrote (above)
is right, all wrong because you're several days late. Go stand in the
corner till backwards day 2024 when you can redeem yourself.

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<trkbbi$1m0l6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126340&group=sci.math#126340

From: rna...@iinlolcl.no (Olen Marchioni)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
gubu.
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:11:14 -0000 (UTC)
aO8vUnUHDBcgNLr1jOLllAx+q1GDlFvl6EIb3bgsvZ+AUI+IpzxxjQpVvINXb7E
PQUC5/AaxOIlCwoNWcJLqbgJVcHBKH52F1Mui4cWOu4Wx+NbmU3+NL8zNuY84PH
r6Ah+4F5M3GE24zkAIkJxXgYNOJc+ZcBsaegS4gNinl0yADeJxAn7ObxpQE0OF1
XoDnBn/oC421wooXXyCN0JWzENzhClwqK8pztxFE6+UC3sp+GwVBQ44Qhgn0kwA
lIj4TqS/gTNAWmu7TXYpfYCJ9M2ZXY19AnpZfg0hx4z/suv8HDawhLOanQRgAAA
AASUVORK5CYII=
Tn^pqQW'T.<:mkL/{n$wE0&e[Y?dF)rr\V+~Y7{=6._~+5<I,>="zcSPa0Sy<ZP%fgCTe_X
a&Cr0*"sz(;'35U-fX,Hb@RQ4cf0fc&*O*/CrDu1#QHgY*xtPjG&}2`czoMqf$}^@--E|oX
:4GxW9n|j|3eNuT*HNn':r&rYx&8\[o=<989:S;YofD1oLa]t^W-'>2kg?ue"u]pTUeR4gl
00*@IMJ.8Hhph@ocLz^1)B/1yoI}K9o%HMoe:V1
 by: Olen Marchioni - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:11 UTC

mental retarded whodat wrote:

> Backwards day was January 31. You missed it so nothing you wrote (above)
> is right, all wrong because you're several days late. Go stand in the
> corner till backwards day 2024 when you can redeem yourself.

since then at war with nato, us, uk, australia, japan etc, you cretin. You
can't even undrestand engilsh. Idiot. Weapons sent into the blackhole of
the nazi uKraine. Your corrupt gov are supporting these criminals.

An AFU Neo-Nazi Was Captured In Zaporozhe Region - Gets The 5 Fingered
Treatment
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/6WSZZ0qvJHz7

Croatian MEP Mislav Kulakucic calls out the Davos and WEF elites and their
agenda.
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/VouX2scizmCf

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<k45q3qFpan2U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126342&group=sci.math#126342

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
gubu.
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:18:44 -0600
 by: whodat - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:18 UTC

On 2/3/2023 7:11 PM, Olen Marchioni wrote:
> mental retarded whodat wrote:
>
>> Backwards day was January 31. You missed it so nothing you wrote (above)
>> is right, all wrong because you're several days late. Go stand in the
>> corner till backwards day 2024 when you can redeem yourself.
>
> since then at war with nato, us, uk, australia, japan etc, you cretin. You
> can't even undrestand engilsh. Idiot. Weapons sent into the blackhole of
> the nazi uKraine. Your corrupt gov are supporting these criminals.
>
> An AFU Neo-Nazi Was Captured In Zaporozhe Region - Gets The 5 Fingered
> Treatment
> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/6WSZZ0qvJHz7
>
> Croatian MEP Mislav Kulakucic calls out the Davos and WEF elites and their
> agenda.
> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/VouX2scizmCf

Pretty much the stuff I've grown to expect from muddle headed jealous fools.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<trkccu$1m5hq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126345&group=sci.math#126345

From: rna...@iinlolcl.no (Olen Marchioni)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
gubu.
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:29:02 -0000 (UTC)
v2DaUAV3SCdTqLWocBhX40QBVmq7abaJtCktFQ5ewf8BwDyNoA5jvM6gtjiOydS
6dbup1rdKuELJxzuL+OozeuDbMqhHUE87cIAxDdG0M60/YuWg1TtekAJa/zsC5f
BioE/jvQk2wdZhijM7gAyFW6gRxuIUWmcRsfQaMmo4j4EWs6xOoTXS5jHFBDAEj
3AGwXWCY1f+B1tZlUOew42G7zt7PL2DL6coh1XG9voxoGcnSY15d1NjgLuNqszu
IC3iSLvUHeBfzaoB/rCdrXUZozZsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Olen Marchioni - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 01:29 UTC

whodat wrote:

>> since then at war with nato, us, uk, australia, japan etc, you cretin.
>> You can't even undrestand engilsh. Idiot. Weapons sent into the
>> blackhole of the nazi uKraine. Your corrupt gov are supporting these
>> criminals.
>>
>> An AFU Neo-Nazi Was Captured In Zaporozhe Region - Gets The 5 Fingered
>> Treatment
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/6WSZZ0qvJHz7
>>
>> Croatian MEP Mislav Kulakucic calls out the Davos and WEF elites and
>> their agenda.
>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/VouX2scizmCf
>
> Pretty much the stuff I've grown to expect from muddle headed jealous

those are *_news_*, you *_indolent_freak_*. Not mine, not anybodies. News.
Your ass about to be kicked by *_a_large_Chinese_balloon_*. They couldn't
stop a *_three_busses_large_balloon_*. The corrupt bidan clan can't
protect the american people. This must be in return for the
*_biological_warfare_* Wuhan etc - see

*_The_Anglo_Saxon_Misson_*, year 2012.

EMP Practice Run? Why Didn’t Norad Protect USA?
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/S3eHl3pdqkvE

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<k467uiFrd4iU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126355&group=sci.math#126355

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
gubu.
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 23:14:52 -0600
 by: whodat - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 05:14 UTC

On 2/3/2023 7:29 PM, Olen Marchioni wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>
>>> since then at war with nato, us, uk, australia, japan etc, you cretin.
>>> You can't even undrestand engilsh. Idiot. Weapons sent into the
>>> blackhole of the nazi uKraine. Your corrupt gov are supporting these
>>> criminals.
>>>
>>> An AFU Neo-Nazi Was Captured In Zaporozhe Region - Gets The 5 Fingered
>>> Treatment
>>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/6WSZZ0qvJHz7
>>>
>>> Croatian MEP Mislav Kulakucic calls out the Davos and WEF elites and
>>> their agenda.
>>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/VouX2scizmCf
>>
>> Pretty much the stuff I've grown to expect from muddle headed jealous
>
> those are *_news_*, you *_indolent_freak_*. Not mine, not anybodies. News.
> Your ass about to be kicked by *_a_large_Chinese_balloon_*. They couldn't
> stop a *_three_busses_large_balloon_*. The corrupt bidan clan can't
> protect the american people. This must be in return for the
> *_biological_warfare_* Wuhan etc - see
>
> *_The_Anglo_Saxon_Misson_*, year 2012.
>
> EMP Practice Run? Why Didn’t Norad Protect USA?
> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/S3eHl3pdqkvE

ibid.

Re: Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

<trm7la$22ub7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126389&group=sci.math#126389

From: ujz...@jizhjunz.ln (Johni Luzzatto)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
gubu.
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:20:27 -0000 (UTC)
2WC3EGz9C+pAzdohvI5D5UrMmQkY1j7+GAWbcKIG0rS22QTnpWOaJtyNkdQtgfC
HPrOvDthpAdk6yFC8LaA9bnHNC57I9LIr4GqR4bucO1dHiGVJpN7fGhc6jNIBHy
OQZiZxzR/vGh4qvAHf92RAdMcKMWd2OsMvQlxR1rCKoKZFmLeDUU4RmgpZ3aWYO
G+ceq0bxJWEqlpgqt1XNzdVV809E7uW/7lAdEJiuenFOIoxf/yoOMbZ7v8IA1S7
lcoB4FL68XwI+WRLJqhrhP5ZiX2IbevPUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Johni Luzzatto - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:20 UTC

Volney wrote:

>>> p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ h̶i̶g̶h̶l̶y̶ N̶a̶zi̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ 卐W̶a̶g̶n̶e̶r̶ G̶r̶o̶u̶p̶卐. I̶t̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶a̶n̶s̶
>>> w̶e̶r̶e̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶l̶d̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶, a̶n̶d̶ n̶o̶w̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐
>>> d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶.
>>
>> amazing the impertinence of this imbecile. The fucking uKraine was beaten in two days, idiot.
>
> Y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ d̶r̶u̶n̶k̶, n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶e̶r̶. T̶o̶o̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ v̶o̶d̶k̶a̶. I̶t̶'s̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ a̶ y̶e̶a̶r̶, n̶o̶t̶ 2
> d̶a̶y̶s̶, a̶n̶d̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ k̶e̶e̶p̶s̶ t̶u̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶e̶a̶t̶ g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶, g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶

Morone, you are stupid like a door. Even Arestovich, the right hand of wanker cocaine
zelenske, admitted that the Russian Army *_didn't_want_to_kill_* nor to
destroy *_the_fucking_nazi_Kiev_*. They had an *_agreement_for_peace_* with the fucking
nazi zelenske. So they left it as it was. But *_the_putina_is_a_traitor_*,
which should be removed asap, you disgusting lying pig.

what should one expect from the Morony, he doesn't even know how light
travel in empty space. What an idiot, ladies and gentlemen. The Republic
of China are fucking cacamerica big time, with balloons etc, the cacamerica
can't possibly catch a *_Mach_10_speed_nuclear_missile_*.

the cacamerica entered full the "uKrainian_war", now they suck dicks big time.
Here's some proofs, because I'm not making bullshit around here.

Report: UK ‘Has No More Weapons’ After Donating Them All to Ukraine
https://%6e%65%77%73%70%75%6e%63%68.com/report-uk-has-no-more-weapons-after-donating-them-all-to-ukraine/

Another Chinese Spy Balloon Spotted Flying Over cacAmerica
https://%6e%65%77%73%70%75%6e%63%68.com/another-chinese-spy-balloon-spotted-flying-over-latin-america/

Zelensky behind Macron’s calls to Putin – Paris
https://%72%74.com/news/570961-macron-calls-putin-zelensky/

US should get ‘filthy hands’ off Türkiye – minister
https://%72%74.com/news/570910-t%C3%BCrkiye-minister-us-ambassador/

Ukraine ‘will burn’ if it strikes Crimea, ex-Russian president warns
https://%72%74.com/russia/570962-ukraine-strike-crimea-burn-medvedev/

Chinese spy balloon’ breached US airspace – Pentagon
https://%72%74.com/news/570886-pentagon-china-spy-balloon/