From: ujz...@jizhjunz.ln (Johni Luzzatto)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Do You Get This?
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:45:37 -0000 (UTC)
vcRIAf+iP8PVa2pWIqmQE1PnqPSQdJoKA9PEcKwORnzn7X1fcFbn0j9cn5I+Tme
SR0JMKASNESOP7j9RWxqRa5WBTZCkuEFQAkMl0AN6qHYcjB1kU3WMMS0SwR4wti
DR26FL23XQoxFs00JJsiYS0qU0TwF6FAdPoH96tbSwlXQKQKio82dnrVpSx6m26
dBuY2WvdVuJc8ncAHbY9EDaw3d54KpsvXWQUTVQejPiXNyG34pkHoo/1/LQGFA2
09JQUWlStAZ2Af+d6FMoxd+LuAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Johni Luzzatto - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:45 UTC

Tom Roberts wrote:

> On 2/3/23 2:44 PM, Volney wrote:
>> One thing I learned here over the years is that many cranks here
>> will describe a light wave as having electric and magnetic fields
>> offset by 90 degrees. That is, the energy is in the electric field,
>> then 1/4 wavelength later it's in the magnetic field, then 1/4
>> wavelength later back in the electric field (now reversed), then in
>> the magnetic field (reversed), then repeat for the next wave
>> cycle.[...]
>
> That is for a standing wave inside a resonant cavity. In free space, for
> a plane wave propagating through vacuum in a specified direction, the E
> and B fields are both maxima at the same points in spacetime, and are
> both zero at the same points in spacetime -- they are NOT offset by 90
> degrees in phase. Those points of maxima and minima move with speed c in
> the directions of propagation.

absolutely, the Morone is confusing light with the alternative current
tapped from walls through a wire. Even wikipedia once made this mistake.

Re: Do You Get This?

<k47rnbF4ivkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126400&group=sci.math#126400

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 13:58:28 -0600
 by: whodat - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 19:58 UTC

On 2/4/2023 12:45 PM, Johni Luzzatto wrote:
> Tom Roberts wrote:
>
>> On 2/3/23 2:44 PM, Volney wrote:
>>> One thing I learned here over the years is that many cranks here
>>> will describe a light wave as having electric and magnetic fields
>>> offset by 90 degrees. That is, the energy is in the electric field,
>>> then 1/4 wavelength later it's in the magnetic field, then 1/4
>>> wavelength later back in the electric field (now reversed), then in
>>> the magnetic field (reversed), then repeat for the next wave
>>> cycle.[...]
>>
>> That is for a standing wave inside a resonant cavity. In free space, for
>> a plane wave propagating through vacuum in a specified direction, the E
>> and B fields are both maxima at the same points in spacetime, and are
>> both zero at the same points in spacetime -- they are NOT offset by 90
>> degrees in phase. Those points of maxima and minima move with speed c in
>> the directions of propagation.
>
> absolutely, the Morone is confusing light with the alternative current
> tapped from walls through a wire. Even wikipedia once made this mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gntArSV4SoU

Re: Do You Get This?

<trmet1$245th$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126401&group=sci.math#126401

From: ujz...@jizhjunz.ln (Johni Luzzatto)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:24:01 -0000 (UTC)
r1I6nZU3dtuaiiAPwwA9ROIUSoHZzWQoY3eg44nkg2v2C2iVt5usAGep0UnFOha
qmdkvnyWUAW6WKNN9sgLvVkpKLACZLo6oboyL6lb+k7hw8LcU7qFpzu0Rx+ZXov
oMPXmVokdutidblFRH1UZ6vTn4nXPBQPgHZObwPLrh4AkSV907eTU1Hntn3Dvjd
0nHEHXlQx/qR4VMACl/aoIORtXVW9hCWHzEd8Y+xsYuWtyi/DNBCUbA0ytY3awY
a4C4qCh6gtUQbXv92gndcEU23UvtWXtAJbiB/Yfh/w7Qo5KFcneCx2Joizz8Syf
WHY9Bv/kpFTmG3rUoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Johni Luzzatto - Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:24 UTC

whodat wrote:

>>> That is for a standing wave inside a resonant cavity. In free space,
>>> for a plane wave propagating through vacuum in a specified direction,
>>> the E and B fields are both maxima at the same points in spacetime,
>>> and are both zero at the same points in spacetime -- they are NOT
>>> offset by 90 degrees in phase. Those points of maxima and minima move
>>> with speed c in the directions of propagation.
>>
>> absolutely, the Morone is confusing light with the alternative current
>> tapped from walls through a wire. Even wikipedia once made this
>> mistake.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch

shut the fuck up, imbecile.

Re: Do You Get This?

<k48aknF6ct2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126424&group=sci.math#126424

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:13:04 -0600
 by: whodat - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 00:13 UTC

On 2/4/2023 2:24 PM, Johni Luzzatto wrote:

>>> absolutely, the Morone is confusing light with the alternative current
>>> tapped from walls through a wire. Even wikipedia once made this
>>> mistake.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch
>
> shut the fuck up, imbecile.

Are you still living in this abandoned building?

<https://365atlantatraveler.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Central-State-Hospital-1-1275x850.jpg>

Re: Do You Get This?

<trnt41$2eh0j$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126455&group=sci.math#126455

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 04:32:48 -0500
 by: Volney - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 09:32 UTC

On 2/4/2023 7:13 PM, whodat wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch
>>
>> shut the fuck up, imbecile.
>
> Are you still living in this abandoned building?
>
> <https://365atlantatraveler.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Central-State-Hospital-1-1275x850.jpg>

You're close. It lives in this one. The mixup is understandable.

https://townsquare.media/site/79/files/2022/06/attachment-Front-of-the-building.png?w=720&h=539&q=75

Re: Do You Get This?

<trnuml$2eqgc$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126457&group=sci.math#126457

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 01:59:49 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 09:59 UTC

On 2/4/2023 11:58 AM, whodat wrote:
> On 2/4/2023 12:45 PM, Johni Luzzatto wrote:
>> Tom Roberts wrote:

>>> That is for a standing wave inside a resonant cavity. In free space, for
>>> a plane wave propagating through vacuum in a specified direction, the E
>>> and B fields are both maxima at the same points in spacetime, and are
>>> both zero at the same points in spacetime -- they are NOT offset by 90
>>> degrees in phase. Those points of maxima and minima move with speed c in
>>> the directions of propagation.
>>
>> absolutely, the Morone is confusing light with the alternative current
>> tapped from walls through a wire. Even wikipedia once made this mistake.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gntArSV4SoU

:^)

Re: Do You Get This?

<tro039$2f7h3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126462&group=sci.math#126462

From: tos...@teabnnai.ou (Estaban Alduino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 10:23:37 -0000 (UTC)
Eb+D9xWKdLhrEUp+g6lA+kBHHYpE605J3GG1gd1EQeGzJyGCdYD5CIbGwYD3Br4
3hgtzFQxuaDKDSvrAla+sZu0W23Fg9uQN8QmuzeVFA9AeEyvO+JjxGwTHApwLn2
bdEejDL/gS/ugwaLRbNqd+wKPStcrE+QnWEBYb80GnJgsfJ88zrE0jVFBlPYJ6f
M+87dmOk8P+gLYcu9T3M/Lm+gH4f4Yy7P0CG5ViiqL8wn/nZQ8SNby0G/Xq+n+B
4AVQK+yj1D17V25IcXpU+AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
x:%|c5@gY0Ops\YiGfc\'WXz5)~h0Z"Q+U;KM3b-a?U2NTf;Q~Ypfv0cuP-{%$z<{/Az[*W
-1\/8=j9eIa#{43y&@p'H-'CrR|8[\e8P$<BF+f`QC9Ou2jugF\UmP;FiAVB+VPMf[
 by: Estaban Alduino - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 10:23 UTC

Volney wrote:

>> A̶r̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ a̶b̶a̶n̶d̶o̶n̶e̶d̶ b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶?

> Y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶. I̶t̶ l̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ o̶n̶e̶. T̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶x̶u̶p̶ i̶s̶ u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.

nevermind this bullshit, you try saving your ass, lying and pretending
understanding power for the travelling light. If in phase, what is the
*_power_near_zero_cross_section_*, you demented freak??

you don't undrestand *_electricity_* , and the war in uKraine, morone!