Prototype designs always work. -- Don Vonada

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine forArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary MedicineArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary MedicineArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary MedicineArchimedes Plutonium
   +- Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary MedicineArchimedes Plutonium
   `- Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary MedicineVolney

1
AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<4a01f95e-73f8-4100-bd89-5d2f084b9fe6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126436&group=sci.math#126436

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 18:14:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for
cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 02:14 UTC

I do not know what number this book will be published? Perhaps it will be my 230th book but that remains to be seen.

I do not recall if ever any of the All Creatures Great And Small ever had a episode devoted to deworming a cat and dog. Of course it was written in the time period of World War 2. And what was deworming of cats and dogs in the English countryside in that time period.

The recent episode is about tuberculosis in cattle.

But I can never recall any episode addressing the very most common ailment of cats and dogs-- fleas and worms.

So I devote this research book to solving that problem. Not dogs but they come into the picture, for I do not own a dog. I mend to about 10 to 20 wild cats, only a few allow me to pet them.

And every year around winter time I see a mass of what looks like tapeworms.. As I saw a few days ago.

In the past I treated this with chemical medicines added to the food.

But I have now decided to make a huge improvement. I have decided to solve the problem once and for always and have a method that is pleasant and effective and logical and scientific and easy. That means, no more chemicals.

What the gist of my application is going to be diatomaceous earth DE. But also other herbal remedies such as ginger and pumpkin seed.

So I bought mortar and pestle and these traditional remedies.

The thing about DE is that it is a natural mechanical solution. As the cat or dog eats or drinks the food I give them, the diatomaceous earth is like tiny tiny glass shards. It does not hurt the cat or dog, to my knowledge when swallowed but the diatoms are eaten by the worms which then cuts the worm to pieces and is dead and pooped out. Perhaps even offering the cat or dog more nutrition. A odd reverse of being a parasite.

Now I would not do this research if not for a Measuring Gauge. Scientists love measuring and often when no measure is available, they simple avoid the research.

But now I have real live measuring tools, other than the awful sight of a mass of tapeworms. (By the way, I disposed of the tapeworms by scooping them up in a trowel and then disposing them into the pond water for the fish to eat.)

My measuring tool will be the texture of the cat's coat. At present all of my cats except one has a dull coat. Only one cat has a glossy shining coat.

So as I administer diatomaceous earth in their food and drink and other herbal remedies, I shall monitor their coats for Glossy Shiny Coats.

So here is my measuring tool-- as the months go by with almost daily treatment, once I see the coats of my cats return to a luster glossy shine, I will begin to cut back on treatment. And the beauty is, I can restart the treatment any time that coat starts to become dull.

If I achieve that end goal, I will consider it a complete success.

The trouble with Chemical Medicine is that cats and dogs cannot tell us the bad side effects. And Chemicals work only for a short short time before the cat worms are all immune to the chemical. We see the same in farming as we spray herbicide until the very weeds are all immune to the herbicide.

Which raises a super super good question. For if AP's DE treatment for dogs and cats is effective, begs the question-- is there a treatment for weeds that is purely Mechanical also?? For remember, the way DE deworms is the worm is killed by the glass shards of the diatoms. So I am thinking-- maybe, just maybe there is a mechanical treatment -- other than hoeing and pulling the weeds, a mechanical treatment of weeds.

Caution: now there is a huge caution in this as always in any treatment. Make sure the cat, dog, human does not breathe in any diatomaceous earth, for it will cut lung cells just as it cuts worms. Do not put DE for flea treatment or on clothes or on bedding or on cats and dogs for fear they will breathe it in. Only put DE on food and drink.

AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

AP

Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<23c397c8-5d46-4d43-8293-95efbb8f27e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126440&group=sci.math#126440

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:30:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 04:30 UTC

AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
1 view
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
8:25 PM (2 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
[...]

Caution: now there is a huge caution in this as always in any treatment. Make sure the cat, dog, human does not breathe in any diatomaceous earth, for it will cut lung cells just as it cuts worms. Do not put DE for flea treatment or on clothes or on bedding or on cats and dogs for fear they will breathe it in. Only put DE __inside of food and drink__ in solution. Make sure the DE is not able to be inhaled into the lungs. So many of the Internet and Web videos show DE applied to skin, clothes, bedding, cat and dog coats. This is all too dangerous.

For fleas, AP applies a solution of vinegar.

Besides, if fleas cause tapeworms or other types of worms, the DE in food and drink will kill them.

AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
10:29 PM (1 minute ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
And who knows where a Mechanical Solution for Medicine will lead and end in using Diatomaceous Earth DE???

AP already proposed a Mechanical Solution for covid-19, as a MRI killing a pocket of the virus, and let the white blood cells pick up on that pocket and destroy the rest of the viri in the body once the white blood cells imprint on the dead pocket of viri.

So can there be a Mechanical Solution of Cancer using DE??? Could it be that cancer cells are killed by DE, but not normal cells??

If true, it would be almost a panacia cure of cancer. For big tumours be injected by a solution of DE and it dies. And for small cell tumors like small cell lung cancer needs a modified DE solution.

Perhaps cancer cells in their morphology of division are vulnerable to shards of glass of diatoms. Only the DE used for a specific cancer entails a specific DE shards of glass.

Here we can begin research in laboratories that have growing cancer cells and see if DE can kill the cells, and then check to see if that same DE is harmless on normal cells.

Another approach is see from people who routinely drink a solution of DE, for much of their life, see if they are statistically better off in health than the rest of the mass of population who do not take DE.

But here is another caution on DE. There are two types of DE-- a food grade DE but a industrial grade not food grade (as often used in swimming pool filters). The DE that is not food grade is deadly and lethal. So parents and grown-ups need to be careful on DE use. Especially with children who have pet cats or dogs, and feeding them the dangerous lethal DE. My recommendation here is to never buy the lethal DE, never have it around to where someone makes a mistake.

Now I have not started the experiments yet, for I have to get the mortar-pestle, the herbs and have to get the food grade DE. I am expecting months to pass before I see all my 15 or so cats with shiny glossy coats of fur. Just like my one black cat I call "Outdoors" is the only cat at present with a shiny luster black coat of hair. She probably has that coat because everytime she goes outside, she is eating so much grass and other plant material and even in winter she is eating the leaves of the indoor plants.

So my mission on these wild cats-- is to deworm them via DE and other ground up herbs, perhaps looking for the grasses that keep "Outdoors" so shiny of a coat.

And all because I can monitor and measure my progress-- dull coats becoming beautiful shiny coats. I would not be doing this unless I could measure it..

And, quite frankly the Chemical Medicine is pathetic and costly and idiotic.. For cats and dogs cannot speak, cannot say, oh no, the last time you did that-- my stomach ache was horrible. Or, the last time you put chemicals in me-- killed my kittens.

So, well, I am eager on this research, and expect it is the best and finest way of tackling worms. So good that I suspect it is the best way of treating cattle and horses and pigs of worms. Perhaps the best way of deworming any and all animals.

The trouble with Chemical treatment of animals-- we never can hear what the side-effects really are. Nor can we ever have a lasting program of chemicals on worms, for only a few treatments and the worms remaining are Totally Resistant to the chemical. So you spent a lot of time and money to make a problem much worse.

So, well, as soon as I get the materials, I will be launching periodic posts of updates on progress.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<d85933c2-c2b7-4eb3-be6f-159d625a4b39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126441&group=sci.math#126441

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 20:46:57 -0800 (PST)
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 04:46 UTC

So yes, all owners of animals, whether pets or farm animals. Look at their coat of hair, ( not sure about birds in this deworming). Look at their hair and see if it is shiny, lusterous, glossy hair. If not, they probably have worms, and worms that are making their life not as good as what it should be.

Perhaps age also has some factor in hair luster, but that is another story.

So look at your animals, and see that diatomaceous earth is relatively cheap. Easy to mix in a solution of food or drink, and easy to treat the animal..

There are no Resistance forming in the worms by mechanical death.

And what a joy, tremendous joy it will be for me, to see all of my 15 or more wild cats all have that shiny lusterous coat of hair.

AP

Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<c121eadd-fc88-4150-8f54-732935a4456en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126607&group=sci.math#126607

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 18:15:28 -0800 (PST)
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 02:15 UTC

Alright the experiment to deworm my cats with diatomaceous earth began today. One tsp per cat mixed in water then added milk. I must be sure the cats never breathe the stuff for it causes lung cancer. Only in solution in food do I administer it.

So today counts down the days in which I began to see a lusterous, shiny bright glossy coat on my 15 or more cats.

AP

Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<922d58c2-6961-45e5-bcae-5d9f7a9238a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126613&group=sci.math#126613

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 21:20:36 -0800 (PST)
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 05:20 UTC

I am expecting quick fast results, even though I started today, Monday, 6Feb2023.

Especially my big tomcat whose coat is so so dull, no luster at all. And I think the worms contribute to him being "fat and bloated". So I suspect that by tomorrow, I should see a improvement in my tomcat. His name is "Smarty".

Re: AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<trsqih$3f2u4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126618&group=sci.math#126618

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 01:20:02 -0500
 by: Volney - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 06:20 UTC

On 2/6/2023 9:15 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Alright the experiment to deworm my cats with diatomaceous earth began today. One tsp per cat mixed in water then added milk. I must be sure the cats never breathe the stuff for it causes lung cancer. Only in solution in food do I administer it.
>
> So today counts down the days in which I began to see a lusterous, shiny bright glossy coat on my 15 or more cats.

You still have all those diseased cats, I see. The ASPCA never paid a visit?