In order to dial out, it is necessary to broaden one's dimension.

tech / sci.math / AP proudly announcing his 225th published book of science// Concept of Stepping in Front of Sun's Forward Motion // Correcting Kepler's 3 laws// astronomy by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

SubjectAuthor
* AP proudly announcing his 225th published book of science// ConceptArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: AP proudly announcing his 225th published book of science//Archimedes Plutonium

1
AP proudly announcing his 225th published book of science// Concept of Stepping in Front of Sun's Forward Motion // Correcting Kepler's 3 laws// astronomy by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

<c665bb71-2413-441c-9044-51cf62861306n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126814&group=sci.math#126814

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 18:36:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP proudly announcing his 225th published book of science// Concept
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 02:36 UTC

AP proudly announcing his 225th published book of science// Concept of Stepping in Front of Sun's Forward Motion // Correcting Kepler's 3 laws// astronomy by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

My 225th published book

Concept of Stepping in Front of Sun's Forward Motion // Correcting Kepler's 3 laws// astronomy
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The concept of Stepping in Front of Forward Motion of Sun, or that of satellites around planets is a missing concept in astronomy literature. Bizarre that it is missing and we see it missing in foolish videos on Internet saying the planets do not travel around the Sun in the Sun's path of forward motion. And this missing concept reveals that astronomers from 2017 back in time never understood the force of gravity as well as they should have. I devote this entire book to this concept of Stepping in Front of Forward Motion of Sun or satellites stepping in front of forward motion of planets. And as a better understanding of gravity, this concept reveals that all 3 Kepler laws were flawed, for the Kepler laws were based on the ellipse when they should be based on the Oval geometry figure.

Cover Picture: My iphone picture taken of Forbes magazine website of a video of Stepping in Front of Forward Motion of Sun. Forbes calls it Helical motion and contrasts it with Side by Side motion. AP thinks NASA, and most astronomers and physicists made a horrible mistake in siding with Side by Side motion of planets around the Sun and saying that helical motion is wrong and false.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BVB97TDQ
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 8, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 702 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 64 pages

Re: AP proudly announcing his 225th published book of science// Concept of Stepping in Front of Sun's Forward Motion // Correcting Kepler's 3 laws// astronomy by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

<c330b387-f45f-4357-b712-c52e5e0db0c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126824&group=sci.math#126824

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 00:31:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP proudly announcing his 225th published book of science//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 08:31 UTC

In this book, I point out that NASA, Rhys Taylor, Forbes magazine, and most astronomers are wrong when they do not believe helical motion is the true motion of planets around the Sun.

AP

Forbes "Our Motion Through Space Isn't A Vortex, But Something Far More Interesting" with film clips by DJ Sadhu with Vortex motion with the Helical model, then Rhys Taylor with his Side by Side motion that he claims NASA has adopted.

Forbes says that Rhys Taylor is correct.