This dungeon is owned and operated by Frobozz Magic Co., Ltd.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine forArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary MedicineArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<88889f70-75ca-4115-9e1a-5f74d030b32dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126675&group=sci.math#126675

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 14:44:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for
cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 22:44 UTC

AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
6m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Feb 4, 2023, 8:25:56 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I do not know what number this book will be published? Perhaps it will be my 230th book but that remains to be seen.

I do not recall if ever any of the All Creatures Great And Small ever had a episode devoted to deworming a cat and dog. Of course it was written in the time period of World War 2. And what was deworming of cats and dogs in the English countryside in that time period.

The recent episode is about tuberculosis in cattle.

But I can never recall any episode addressing the very most common ailment of cats and dogs-- fleas and worms.

So I devote this research book to solving that problem. Not dogs but they come into the picture, for I do not own a dog. I mend to about 10 to 20 wild cats, only a few allow me to pet them.

And every year around winter time I see a mass of what looks like tapeworms.. As I saw a few days ago.

In the past I treated this with chemical medicines added to the food.

But I have now decided to make a huge improvement. I have decided to solve the problem once and for always and have a method that is pleasant and effective and logical and scientific and easy. That means, no more chemicals.

What the gist of my application is going to be diatomaceous earth DE. But also other herbal remedies such as ginger and pumpkin seed.

So I bought mortar and pestle and these traditional remedies.

The thing about DE is that it is a natural mechanical solution. As the cat or dog eats or drinks the food I give them, the diatomaceous earth is like tiny tiny glass shards. It does not hurt the cat or dog, to my knowledge when swallowed but the diatoms are eaten by the worms which then cuts the worm to pieces and is dead and pooped out. Perhaps even offering the cat or dog more nutrition. A odd reverse of being a parasite.

Now I would not do this research if not for a Measuring Gauge. Scientists love measuring and often when no measure is available, they simple avoid the research.

But now I have real live measuring tools, other than the awful sight of a mass of tapeworms. (By the way, I disposed of the tapeworms by scooping them up in a trowel and then disposing them into the pond water for the fish to eat.)

My measuring tool will be the texture of the cat's coat. At present all of my cats except one has a dull coat. Only one cat has a glossy shining coat.

So as I administer diatomaceous earth in their food and drink and other herbal remedies, I shall monitor their coats for Glossy Shiny Coats.

So here is my measuring tool-- as the months go by with almost daily treatment, once I see the coats of my cats return to a luster glossy shine, I will begin to cut back on treatment. And the beauty is, I can restart the treatment any time that coat starts to become dull.

If I achieve that end goal, I will consider it a complete success.

The trouble with Chemical Medicine is that cats and dogs cannot tell us the bad side effects. And Chemicals work only for a short short time before the cat worms are all immune to the chemical. We see the same in farming as we spray herbicide until the very weeds are all immune to the herbicide.

Which raises a super super good question. For if AP's DE treatment for dogs and cats is effective, begs the question-- is there a treatment for weeds that is purely Mechanical also?? For remember, the way DE deworms is the worm is killed by the glass shards of the diatoms. So I am thinking-- maybe, just maybe there is a mechanical treatment -- other than hoeing and pulling the weeds, a mechanical treatment of weeds.

Caution: now there is a huge caution in this as always in any treatment. Make sure the cat, dog, human does not breathe in any diatomaceous earth, for it will cut lung cells just as it cuts worms. Do not put DE for flea treatment or on clothes or on bedding or on cats and dogs for fear they will breathe it in. Only put DE __inside of food and drink__ in solution. Make sure the DE is not able to be inhaled into the lungs. So many of the Internet and Web videos show DE applied to skin, clothes, bedding, cat and dog coats. This is all too dangerous.

For fleas, AP applies a solution of vinegar.

Besides, if fleas cause tapeworms or other types of worms, the DE in food and drink will kill them.

AP's 226+k book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Feb 4, 2023, 10:29:11 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
And who knows where a Mechanical Solution for Medicine will lead and end in using Diatomaceous Earth DE???

AP already proposed a Mechanical Solution for covid-19, as a MRI killing a pocket of the virus, and let the white blood cells pick up on that pocket and destroy the rest of the viri in the body once the white blood cells imprint on the dead pocket of viri.

So can there be a Mechanical Solution of Cancer using DE??? Could it be that cancer cells are killed by DE, but not normal cells??

If true, it would be almost a panacia cure of cancer. For big tumours be injected by a solution of DE and it dies. And for small cell tumors like small cell lung cancer needs a modified DE solution.

Perhaps cancer cells in their morphology of division are vulnerable to shards of glass of diatoms. Only the DE used for a specific cancer entails a specific DE shards of glass.

Here we can begin research in laboratories that have growing cancer cells and see if DE can kill the cells, and then check to see if that same DE is harmless on normal cells.

Another approach is see from people who routinely drink a solution of DE, for much of their life, see if they are statistically better off in health than the rest of the mass of population who do not take DE.

But here is another caution on DE. There are two types of DE-- a food grade DE but a industrial grade not food grade (as often used in swimming pool filters). The DE that is not food grade is deadly and lethal. So parents and grown-ups need to be careful on DE use. Especially with children who have pet cats or dogs, and feeding them the dangerous lethal DE. My recommendation here is to never buy the lethal DE, never have it around to where someone makes a mistake.

Now I have not started the experiments yet, for I have to get the mortar-pestle, the herbs and have to get the food grade DE. I am expecting months to pass before I see all my 15 or so cats with shiny glossy coats of fur. Just like my one black cat I call "Outdoors" is the only cat at present with a shiny luster black coat of hair. She probably has that coat because everytime she goes outside, she is eating so much grass and other plant material and even in winter she is eating the leaves of the indoor plants.

So my mission on these wild cats-- is to deworm them via DE and other ground up herbs, perhaps looking for the grasses that keep "Outdoors" so shiny of a coat.

And all because I can monitor and measure my progress-- dull coats becoming beautiful shiny coats. I would not be doing this unless I could measure it..

And, quite frankly the Chemical Medicine is pathetic and costly and idiotic.. For cats and dogs cannot speak, cannot say, oh no, the last time you did that-- my stomach ache was horrible. Or, the last time you put chemicals in me-- killed my kittens.

So, well, I am eager on this research, and expect it is the best and finest way of tackling worms. So good that I suspect it is the best way of treating cattle and horses and pigs of worms. Perhaps the best way of deworming any and all animals.

The trouble with Chemical treatment of animals-- we never can hear what the side-effects really are. Nor can we ever have a lasting program of chemicals on worms, for only a few treatments and the worms remaining are Totally Resistant to the chemical. So you spent a lot of time and money to make a problem much worse.

So, well, as soon as I get the materials, I will be launching periodic posts of updates on progress.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Feb 4, 2023, 10:49:12 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So yes, all owners of animals, whether pets or farm animals. Look at their coat of hair, ( not sure about birds in this deworming). Look at their hair and see if it is shiny, lusterous, glossy hair. If not, they probably have worms, and worms that are making their life not as good as what it should be.

Perhaps age also has some factor in hair luster, but that is another story.

So look at your animals, and see that diatomaceous earth is relatively cheap. Easy to mix in a solution of food or drink, and easy to treat the animal..

There are no Resistance forming in the worms by mechanical death.

And what a joy, tremendous joy it will be for me, to see all of my 15 or more wild cats all have that shiny lusterous coat of hair.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Feb 6, 2023, 8:14:07 PM (20 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright the experiment to deworm my cats with diatomaceous earth began today. One tsp per cat mixed in water then added milk. I must be sure the cats never breathe the stuff for it causes lung cancer. Only in solution in food do I administer it.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<8d1c488a-5578-4091-bf44-3228a5fb73f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126682&group=sci.math#126682

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 22:41:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 06:41 UTC

Now sometimes a cat with many worms will have a distended belly. And if the cat is female, can easily be mistaken for being pregnant. No, she is not pregnant but bloated from worm parasites. And one of the reasons I was so leery of chemical worm medicine is that they tell you not to administer if pregnant.

With Diatomaceous Earth, DE, I no longer worry about if pregnant or not.

My tomcat Smarty was starting to distend and yesterday he was starting to have a normal belly again. I will monitor when Smarty is normal in belly along with a lusterous glossy coat.

So really, I have several ways of knowing the cat has worms.

1) dull coat
2) worms in poop or discharge
3) distended belly

I am going to rely upon the coat symptom.

And constantly add DE in small amounts until I see a full glossy coat of hair.

It works fast, for after one day, the cats show the back ridge starting to shine, especially near the tail. And the cats are more active than before.

In the summer, I plan to add other natural cures such as ginger and ground up pumpkin seeds.

Now it seems that all cats have this natural behavior of when they see a plot of dirt ground with gravel that they take a dust-bathe. Roll around in the dirt. I think it is because of wanting to scratch their backs especially if they have fleas. And it could well be that the cat evolved with scratching themselves in dirt and dust as the dirt and dust may kill fleas just as diatomaceous earth kills worms in the stomach. The dirt and dust scratches the fleas and kills them.

But I am certainly not going to apply DE to cats fur for fleas, for there is too much risk the cat will inhale the diatoms and cause lung cancer. For me, DE is only a internal worm medicine. And I certainly am not going to use DE as a garden pesticide for fear, once again of breathing in that DE.

The packaging on the DE shows all kinds of farm animals, and dogs and cats. So, I believe I finally found the solution of deworming. And worming had always bothered me about pets. Of course my cats are wild cats. That I ended up taking care of them, but could not take proper care until I also dewormed them.

And now, maybe, with my knowledge of worming, may make me disliked by others if I tell them-- their pet probably has worms for the coat is dull.

So, look at your own pet-- is the coat a luxurous, glistening glossy coat?? Or does it look like some dull color, no shine at all?? Then, you cannot beat the price of DE and the ease of administering-- dissolve in a glass of water and add it to milk. Just do not breathe it. And in a few days you begin to see actual results-- the color on the back becomes shiny hair again.

AP

Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<e18747d8-a5b2-407e-bb88-c810f14ccb1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126736&group=sci.math#126736

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 18:02:45 -0800 (PST)
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 02:02 UTC

Just 3 days into this research, both my white cats are sparkling tip of coat hair, luster. And my tomcat orange tabby is starting to gloss and his bloated belly is disappearing.

So much success in just 3 days and decided to cut the dosage in 1/2, with only 1/2 teaspoon of diatomaceous earth per cat, until full glossy coat.

AP

Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<3421b908-667d-4674-af7d-cb8dbb095399n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126802&group=sci.math#126802

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 13:36:05 -0800 (PST)
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 21:36 UTC

Yes, one of my best stories of pet life-- conquering worms. All 15 of my wild cats are showing huge signs of progress, for all 15 now have the tips of their hair as shiny glossy. And just 4 days on in the treatment. In fact, after the first day I saw improvement, especially my 2 white cats.

The only real concern for me or the cats-- is __not breathing in__ any of the diatomaceaous earth DE. For it kills worms by the glass shards that mechanically kills the worms. And if inhaled into the lungs, would also cut cells of the lungs. So I wear a respirator and spoon it in a space where no dust can be a problem. I prefer to spoon it outdoors but this is still winter.. I have to be super careful I never breathe in any of this DE.

And I think it ridiculous on the Internet showing video of spreading DE into bedding or clothing or on pets themselves for there is every likelihood they will breathe in the DE. No, for me, I only dissolve it in a water solution to be taken internally by cats and rid them of their worms.

Of course it, the DE, kills only grown up worms, not the young ones, and so over a period of time-- a month-- I expect the DE to kill almost all the internal worms.

And the monitor system is their cat hair coat. Is it a healthy radiant glossy shiny coat. My one black cat has that entire coat glossy shiny black and she loves to eat vegetable matter, -- grasses she eats. Maybe the grasses have worm killing agents in the grass??

I do recall grasses contain silica. So I need to investigate that also. Perhaps grasses work as effective as DE???

AP

Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<f1e115df-a8c9-4268-ace1-59ca7e5dfbd4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126813&group=sci.math#126813

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 17:58:59 -0800 (PST)
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 01:58 UTC

Yes, I have never seen my favorite cat (favorite at the moment) for I call her Romance, her name. She is the first to greet me whenever I open the door. Her entire life seems to be devoted to being around me. So I named her Romance. She is tabby but streaks of orange blobs as if a mix between calico and tabby. And now, for the first time, with DE diatomaceous earth medical treatment, her coat is glistening shiny.

So, well, with all this great news of deworming, I am calling for all Veterinarians to come together and call a international conference on making DE be proportioned out into wet dog and cat food. So that every dog and cat who eats the wet food has a tiny bit of diatomaceous earth that they ingest. Rather than have people going the extra effort of treating. Have the food already contain DE, in small amounts. And in wet food only because of the risk of breathing DE into the lungs by humans or animals.

So as we feed our pets wet food, they get a bonus of deworming along with food.

Of course some pet owners take such good care of their pets that their coats are glistening shiny glossy that they may want to buy the wet food without the added DE as ingredient.

My lovely Romance cat is a joy to see her dewormed and soon she will be fully glossy coated, just like my black cat "Outdoors".

The veterinarians of the world are doing a disservice to cats and dogs with their continued support of chemicals-biologicals that only end up being Worm resistant or Worm immune to these medicines of active ingredients -- fenbendazole, ivermectin, pyrantel pamoate, pyrantel, piperazine, praziquantel.. Just a matter of time for the worm infestation to become resistant or immune. Just like in farming with herbicides that the targeted weeds become resistant to the chemical.

But no worm can be resistant to being cut up by DE shards of glass from diatoms.

AP

Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<e58476f7-de6c-4e28-9ba3-3d248e5cfb0cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126825&group=sci.math#126825

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 00:58:56 -0800 (PST)
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 08:58 UTC

So now, what happens to the cut up worm inside the cat?? Does the cat digest the worm for further nourishment? Or is the worm pooped out as is -- a dead worm?

So we need extensive research on worms killed from Diatomaceous Earth DE. And as I was proposing earlier. Why not have all animal feed contain DE to keep worm parasites under control.

Going even further. I heard that in India and other places, people have worms and when in surgery, some Indian doctors witness a entire stomach full of worms.

So here, DE is relatively cheap and inexpensive. And perhaps a few drinks over a time period of weeks or months, that person can be cleared out of all worms.

The packages of DE, I bought recommend it for humans, in addition to animal pets.

So, well, I as scientist is using hair gloss shine as a measuring tool. What can we use for humans who have a stomach full of worms? Is their hair or skin very dull in appearance? Do they have trouble with their eyes from worms? Obviously they would not be as energetic as if cleared out of worms.

So, what started out as deworming my cats with a medicine treatment that makes logical common sense, is now moving into human treatment also. How many humans have intestinal worm parasites? Is it say 50% of all humanity has worms?

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 228th book of science// AP researching Veterinary Medicine for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium

<9ba58125-2b42-453f-9951-ce257c4398b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126964&group=sci.math#126964

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 15:48:19 -0800 (PST)
for cats and dogs-- the best Wormer// Medical Science by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 23:48 UTC

Alright, well today, the observations are excellent as far as hair coat on my cats-- all show a luster and shine. However there is a major drawback, a odd twist of circumstances that needs further research. Of 4 of my cats, they have the calci virus or perhaps worse.

So I am wondering if having worms somehow kept the viruses in check???

So months back I read some report that worms keep some bacteria or possibly viruses in check or at bay. For the obvious evolutionary force that the worm does not want the host to die and so the worm produces something that kills the invading bacteria or virus.

So, perhaps, maybe, I solved the worm problem, but left the door open on virus and bacteria invasion. I need further research on this point.

Does anyone know if worms in humans kept them better off from viruses or bacteria??

It would be interesting if a worm produced a viricide for our Covid-19 or flu.

AP