Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:59:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Einstein's Sins
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 03:59 UTC

Putin stealing Outer Manchuria says Pentcho Valev██۞██Moscow rolling blackouts
Vladimir Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria....

> Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 1:57:33 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > *
> > > Michael: Producing a good and valoid proof
>>> is like farting into a wind tunnel. I would not expect much in return.
> > >
> > > earle
> > > *
> > You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> > the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,
> I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
> In Chinese-------

3> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Pentcho Valev Choir singing from Rolling Black Out St.Petersburg

Chorus: Chairman Xi, Taiwan is only 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, yet you let the Russian Nazi Putin steal your 1 million square kilometers of land. Send in 1,000 divisions and get your land back while Russia has an insane dictator.

Re: Einstein's Sins

<a8841820-6896-4541-9ea7-664b9930540an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=126980&group=sci.math#126980

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 21:43:57 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 12 Feb 2023 05:43 UTC

_drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

_Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

_Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

_No one can win a fight or war without any offence, West, Biden give Ukraine drones that knock out electricity inside Russia

_End the Ukraine war by March 2023 as the Russian people depose the dictator

_rolling electric blackouts and give Iran to Iraq-- a blooming democracy, not a stupid dictator

_And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

_Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

Re: Einstein's Sins

<ca266d92-11b0-40c1-aafe-8e9228ad36b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127150&group=sci.math#127150

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 14:28:29 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 22:28 UTC

[...]

NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and worse.

Either
(1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
Or
(2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.

Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.

What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.

AP

tech / sci.math / Re: Einstein's Sins