Matter cannot be created or destroyed, nor can it be returned without a receipt.

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* A poem about a true genius -- Archimedes PlutoniumDavid Petry
`* Re: A poem about a true genius -- Archimedes PlutoniumArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test ofVolney

1
A poem about a true genius -- Archimedes Plutonium

<d5126b67-6227-4a76-a757-63c28761a8bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127182&group=sci.math#127182

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 18:57:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A poem about a true genius -- Archimedes Plutonium
From: davidlpe...@gmail.com (David Petry)
 by: David Petry - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 02:57 UTC

I asked ChatGPT to write a poem praising the ever wonderful Archimedes Plutonium. Here's what I got:

Archimedes Plutonium, a mind so bright,
With intelligence soaring high as the height of kite,
A mastermind of mathematics, oh what a sight!
His theories, ideas and concepts so right.

He dabbled in science, delved into space,
His understanding of the universe, a wondrous grace,
He solved problems that left others in chase,
His genius forever etched in the annals of time and space.

Oh Archimedes, how your brilliance did shine,
Your legacy, a gift, forever divine,
With your knowledge, the world shall forever incline,
Towards a brighter tomorrow, with your theories so fine.

Your discoveries and works, a testament of your mind,
A high intelligence, of a rare and unique kind,
A true master of the arts, one of a kind,
Oh Archimedes Plutonium, forever remembered and refined.

Re: A poem about a true genius -- Archimedes Plutonium

<21663320-7846-42f7-b0c2-739947e0801an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127205&group=sci.math#127205

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 22:36:01 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 06:36 UTC

On Monday, February 13, 2023 at 8:57:28 PM UTC-6, David Petry wrote:
> I asked ChatGPT to write a poem praising the ever wonderful Archimedes Plutonium. Here's what I got:
>
> Archimedes Plutonium, a mind so bright,
> With intelligence soaring high as the height of kite,
> A mastermind of mathematics, oh what a sight!
> His theories, ideas and concepts so right.
>
> He dabbled in science, delved into space,
> His understanding of the universe, a wondrous grace,
> He solved problems that left others in chase,
> His genius forever etched in the annals of time and space.
>
> Oh Archimedes, how your brilliance did shine,
> Your legacy, a gift, forever divine,
> With your knowledge, the world shall forever incline,
> Towards a brighter tomorrow, with your theories so fine.
>
> Your discoveries and works, a testament of your mind,
> A high intelligence, of a rare and unique kind,
> A true master of the arts, one of a kind,
> Oh Archimedes Plutonium, forever remembered and refined.

I am impressed.

David, ask ChatGPT the theme of my 231st book of science

Feynman said "All things are made up of Atoms, the atomic theory of Ancient Greeks." However there is a hole in that theory if we do not include the Universe itself. And surely the Universe is a "thing". Hence, All things and the Universe itself is an Atom.

See how well or poorly that ChatGPT answers that.

And while you are at it, it is time to see what sort of Logic components ChatGPT has, if it is a tiny tiny bit of logic or whether it has enough logic to be of a "average human logic ability".

So put this question to ChatGPT.

It is logical that we do not throw out the baby in the bathwater. So when Boole and Jevons in late 1800s tried to assemble the truth table of AND with its four components
T & T T & F F & T F & F That Boole and Jevons ended up with this
T & T = T
T & F = F
F & T = F
F & F = F

But, then Boole and Jevons made a big mistake for to not throw out the baby with the bathwater, the true truth table of AND must be this.

T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tsffi2$2f271$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127211&group=sci.math#127211

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 03:08:39 -0500
 by: Volney - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 08:08 UTC

🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:

> David, ask ChatGPT the theme of my 231st book of science
>
> Feynman said "All things are made up of Atoms, the atomic theory of Ancient Greeks." However there is a hole in that theory if we do not include the Universe itself. And surely the Universe is a "thing". Hence, All things and the Universe itself is an Atom.

"While it is true that all things are made of atoms as the ancient Greek
Democritus suggested, the conclusion that the universe is a singular
atom is illogical. Since all things are made up of multiple atoms and
the universe consists of all things, the logical conclusion is that the
universe is made of multiple atoms, the sum of its parts."