Unix will self-destruct in five seconds... 4... 3... 2... 1...

tech / sci.math / STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- ProportionallyArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture--Archimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture--Archimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture--Archimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture--Archimedes Plutonium
    `- STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen

1
40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- Proportionally more engineers go insane than physicists or mathematicians-- reason-- their work is time sensitive--here and now-- and get chewed out for mistakes or flub ups or time delays.

<eec24462-4c44-4581-9e79-6c669262b902n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127281&group=sci.math#127281

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 11:42:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- Proportionally
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 19:42 UTC

AP has read Usenet going on 30 years now, ever since 1993. Most of my science work is posted on Usenet and one can make a Google search of Ludwig Plutonium in 1993 which through a legal name change became Archimedes Plutonium circa 1995 or thereabouts.

And I have observed in these past 30 years, many many cranks and crackpots and a salient feature of that observation is a large number of engineers are the largest proportion of cranks and crackpots in sci.math and ssci.physics. I am sure the fact that the Usenet needs computer engineers is a magnet in drawing in engineers into sci.math and sci.physics. And the observation is that "gone crazy engineers" make up the majority of crazies in sci.math and in sci.physics. So some tangible explanation needs to be given to why crazies in sci.math are not mathematicians but engineers making up the majority and crazies in sci.physics are not physicists in the majority but crazed engineers.

And the reason I give in this book for a preponderance of crazed engineers in sci.physics and sci.math, is a Peter Principle effect after the book Peter Principle of people rising in their career to a level where they fail at the job. Only Lawrence Peter who wrote that book failed at a proper title-- he should have titled it "Peter Observation", or maybe Lawrence Peter wanted to show that he himself rose to the level of incompetence and craziness..

AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- Proportionally more engineers go insane than physicists or mathematicians-- reason-- their work is time sensitive--here and now-- and get chewed out for mistakes or flub ups or time delays.
40m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Feb 11, 2023, 2:14:48 PM (2 days ago)

AP conjecture-- Proportionally more engineers go insane than physicists or mathematicians-- reason-- their work is time sensitive--here and now-- and get chewed out for mistakes or flub ups or time delays.
24m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 5, 2023, 2:37:51 AM

From: j...@BATES.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: More news that oldest stars in younger universe is true
Date: 18 Sep 1995 00:00:00 GMT
references: <4357o5$i...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
<4383h2$c...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> <43afue$3...@ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
<43d1u4$e...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
organization: MIT-LNS Bates Linear Accelerator
newsgroups: alt.sci.physics.plutonium,sci.physics,sci.astro

In article <43d1u4$e...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>,
Archimedes...@dartmouth.edu (Archimedes Plutonium) plays the
science game and writes:

> Who gives a kaka about electrons in Democritus's time. Our present
>day physicists have never realized that atoms are the last and
>fundamental things.

(*BZZZT*) I'm sorry, but the answer as given is wrong.

But we can move on to our bonus 'last chance' answer....

>And there is a easy proof of that. A neutron is a
>hydrogen atom.

(*BZZZZZZZT*)
(Audience moans)

Aw, I'm sorry, Pluto, but you're wrong again.

We do have a nice consolation prize, however. Chuck,
can you tell him what he's won?

Well, Jed, Pluto gets to take home today, "101 Science
Experiments You Can Do in Your Dishwasher" and a
signed copy of "Home Brain Surgery Made Easy".

(applause)

------

From: j...@BATES.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Archimedes Plutonium uses a word you can't say on
television.
Date: 19 Sep 1995 00:00:00 GMT
references: <43famg$e...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
<43jmfg$5...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu> <43kslm$7...@ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
<43l6uv$l...@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>

organization: MIT-LNS Bates Linear Accelerator
newsgroups:
alt.sci.physics.plutonium,sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.electromag,sci.chem

In article,
David Kopman wri tes:
>AP
>
>Just for the record, calling a theory "crazy" is NOT an ad hominem
>attack. For instance, I were to post a theory claiming that the moon is
>made of blue cheese, I would rightly receive numerous responses informing
>me how silly my idea is. However, AP, when you
>say: "I kind of even doubt that you can carry on a level headed physics
>discussion for your prejudices fall all over you", that most certainly
>does qualify as an ad hominem argument. I agree that personal attacks
>have no place in scientific discussions. If only you had heeded your own
>advice...

Just for the record, From Webster's Desk Dictionary of the
English Language:

ad hominem - appealing to a prejudice rather than to reason.

So, if someone makes a statement that is clearly (for most of
us) patently foolish, to call it crazy would not be an ad
hominem attack. However, in the course of a rational debate,
if I suddenly decided to call you a "physics moron" or a
"science nazi" THAT would be ad hominem.

Here's another: you can't have a rational discourse with
ol' Pluto because he is an idiot without reason.

Hmm. Maybe that wasn't.

Anyway.....

The sooner EVERYbody realizes that the happier we'll all be.
Just treat him like your doddering old uncle, or your wierd
cousin Mel. He can't be argued or reasoned with. He hasn't
enough science to understand what you're saying to him. Hell,
he doesn't understand the Internet well enough to realize that
whatever he posts here gets lost in the ether after a week
or two, depending on your site.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- Proportionally more engineers go insane than physicists or mathematicians-- reason-- their work is time sensitive--here and now-- and get chewed out for mistakes or flub ups or time delays.

<b65812f4-1cf6-48a4-8459-6cff46e5e7c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127303&group=sci.math#127303

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 14:39:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture--
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 22:39 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium
Feb 11, 2023, 2:29:30 PM (3 days ago)

to sci.math,sci.physics
Now what AP is trying to tap into here is a Genetic's of the Peter Principle of sociology. This is a book Peter Principle written by Laurence Peter with the theme that in a social heirarchy or bureacracy that people rise in jobs until they reach a job where they are outright incompetent or fail to do properly.

AP is seeing that sci.math and sci.physics has a huge gaggle of crackpots, cranks and insane posters-- Earle Jones, Jed Decobert, Kibo Parry, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Arindam Banerjee, Jim Pennino, Jeff Relf, Pentcho Valev, NSF Dr. Panchanathan to name just a few.

I ask, how many on that list are engineers?? Is it 100% of the list are engineers of some sort or other?

And so, in life, an engineer gets to the point in life that he/she is not satisfied with their accomplishments and tries to hit big time by wanting to be famous in physics or math, and they flock to sci.math and sci.physics and make themselves that damn awful nuisance and eye sore pest.

So is there a Genetics for a Peter Principle of sociology, where a mindless pest like Kibo Parry or Arindam Banerjee, or Earle Jones, or Dan Christensen, engineers and looking back on life see themselves as failures and want a last ditch effort in the big stage arena-- physics and math.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Feb 11, 2023, 2:38:56 PM (3 days ago)

On Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 2:29:30 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now what AP is trying to tap into here is a Genetic's of the Peter Principle of sociology. This is a book Peter Principle written by Laurence Peter with the theme that in a social heirarchy or bureacracy that people rise in jobs until they reach a job where they are outright incompetent or fail to do properly.
>
> AP is seeing that sci.math and sci.physics has a huge gaggle of crackpots, cranks and insane posters-- Earle Jones, Jed Decobert, Kibo Parry, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Arindam Banerjee, Jim Pennino, Jeff Relf, Pentcho Valev, NSF Dr. Panchanathan to name just a few.

Now I put Dr.Panchanathan on this list because of the NSF wanting to pay Kibo Parry to stalk sci.math sci.physics for going on 30 years now-- what I consider -- partners in crime. Even though we do not outright see insanity from Dr.Panchanathan, just the fact that NSF pays for the insane Kibo to stalk is worthy of putting Dr. P on that list.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Feb 11, 2023, 6:03:30 PM
to sci.math,sci.physics
Now I do not want to pick on Jim Pennino too much for he is the most sensible of the crank crowd and is not insane, but that Jim just has no tempering of his stalking the "pure insane". So that crazies like Arindam Banerjee or Pentcho Valev are given top of the chart leader board attention just because Jim Pennino is a arse and keeps putting the crazies post back on the top ten chart first page. And to the delight of the crazies like Banerjee or Valev that Jim keeps them on the front page all day long.

The same situation but worse in sci.math with the pure crackpot crazy-- Wolfgang Mueckenheim, WM-- as if his turd posts are not enough of a eye sore-- that brewing--want to be crazies of Chris Thomasson, Fritz Feldhase, Jim Burns, and a gaggle of 10 others keep the WM wacko on the front page all day long.

So, well, we can begin to define a person who is already crazy, but we can define people who are slipping into becoming Crazy-- the Plato debate of being and becoming. For WM, Valev, Banerjee are crazy, but their chasers are becoming just as crazy as the crazies they chase after. All to the annoyance of people just wanting to do physics or math.

AP

Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- Proportionally more engineers go insane than physicists or mathematicians-- reason-- their work is time sensitive--here and now-- and get chewed out for mistakes or flub ups or time delays.

<1c653bc0-12d3-4377-8213-6c5e6bc1258en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127304&group=sci.math#127304

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 14:47:08 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 22:47 UTC

A poem about a true genius -- Archimedes Plutonium

David Petry wrote:

Feb 13, 2023, 8:57:28 PM (20 hours ago)

to sci.math

I asked ChatGPT to write a poem praising the ever wonderful Archimedes Plutonium. Here's what I got:

Archimedes Plutonium, a mind so bright,
With intelligence soaring high as the height of kite,
A mastermind of mathematics, oh what a sight!
His theories, ideas and concepts so right.

He dabbled in science, delved into space,
His understanding of the universe, a wondrous grace,
He solved problems that left others in chase,
His genius forever etched in the annals of time and space.

Oh Archimedes, how your brilliance did shine,
Your legacy, a gift, forever divine,
With your knowledge, the world shall forever incline,
Towards a brighter tomorrow, with your theories so fine.

Your discoveries and works, a testament of your mind,
A high intelligence, of a rare and unique kind,
A true master of the arts, one of a kind,
Oh Archimedes Plutonium, forever remembered and refined.

12:36 AM , Feb 14, 2023

I am impressed.

David, ask ChatGPT the theme of my 231st book of science

Feynman said "All things are made up of Atoms, the atomic theory of Ancient Greeks." However there is a hole in that theory if we do not include the Universe itself. And surely the Universe is a "thing". Hence, All things and the Universe itself is an Atom.

See how well or poorly that ChatGPT answers that.

And while you are at it, it is time to see what sort of Logic components ChatGPT has, if it is a tiny tiny bit of logic or whether it has enough logic to be of a "average human logic ability".

So put this question to ChatGPT.

It is logical that we do not throw out the baby in the bathwater. So when Boole and Jevons in late 1800s tried to assemble the truth table of AND with its four components
T & T =
T & F =
F & T =
F & F =
That Boole and Jevons ended up with this
T & T = T
T & F = F
F & T = F
F & F = F

But, then Boole and Jevons made a big mistake for to not throw out the baby with the bathwater, the true truth table of AND must be this.

T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- Proportionally more engineers go insane than physicists or mathematicians-- reason-- their work is time sensitive--here and now-- and get chewed out for mistakes or flub ups or time delays.

<c7f5c262-8cfe-48f0-837c-d2ad22568b38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127314&group=sci.math#127314

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 17:35:49 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 01:35 UTC

So, well, this book is about the fact that too large of a number of these crackpot cranks that infest both sci.math and sci.physics are engineers or retired engineers or fired engineers. Too high a proportion of numbers of engineers. If the crackpot spammers were mathematicians in sci.math or physicists in sci.physics, I would have no cause in writing this book, but the fact is, so huge a number of engineers are the crackpot spammers of sci.math and sci.physics. And so that begs the question of why engineers become so crazy insane over that of physicists and mathematicians.

And so I infuse the idea of the Peter Observation (ugly name of Peter Principle) that engineers become of an age where they sadly feel they have not accomplished as much as they wish to accomplish, and naturally they look at Usenet and sci.math and sci.physics and plant themselves in these forums and proceed to make a complete arse of themselves. To the eyesore and blight and havoc they cause to people who do know a thing about math in sci.math or physics in sci.physics. Why, it is even taking too much time of poor Sylvia Else at Berkeley, keeping Sylvia away from how the protons of plutonium can be arranged in a single big torus with toruses inside the big one and yielding maximum electricity by the geometry. Instead, poor Sylvia has to chase after a gang of rowdy spamming imbeciles, engineer failures, and try to whip them into shape.

So both newsgroups of sci.math and sci.physics need a college level book discussing how engineers become unhinged and try to ransack and plunder and pillage sci.physics and sci.math as if it was a Hollywood rerun of Attila the Hun. When I need Sylvia Else to help out Harvard's Dr. Hau turn off the light switch in her "slow light experiments" and prove AP correct-- the Light Wave is a closed loop circuit-- a pencil ellipse -- and not what Old Physics thinks -- a straightline arrow ray with front and back.

So Usenet sci.math and sci.physics need to learn that social phenomenon-- you have engineers disgruntled and they plop their dumb arse in sci.math and sci.physics and proceed to spam mill the forum.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: 40m views// AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- Proportionally more engineers go insane than physicists or mathematicians-- reason-- their work is time sensitive--here and now-- and get chewed out for mistakes or flub ups or time delays.

<5d84833d-510b-4944-9d51-52363c5ae237n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127317&group=sci.math#127317

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 18:12:06 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 02:12 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium
Feb 11, 2023, 2:30:10 PM (3 days ago)

[...]

Feb 11, 2023, 5:26:54 PM (3 days ago)

AP's 233 book of science--AP conjecture-- Proportionally more engineers go insane than physicists or mathematicians-- reason-- their work is time sensitive--here and now-- and get chewed out for mistakes or flub ups or time delays.
7m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:14 PM (3 hours ago)

2:29 PM (3 hours ago)

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:38 PM (3 hours ago)

On Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 2:29:30 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now what AP is trying to tap into here is a Genetic's of the Peter Principle of sociology. This is a book Peter Principle written by Laurence Peter with the theme that in a social heirarchy or bureacracy that people rise in jobs until they reach a job where they are outright incompetent or fail to do properly.
>
> AP is seeing that sci.math and sci.physics has a huge gaggle of crackpots, cranks and insane posters-- Earle Jones, Jed Decobert, Kibo Parry, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Arindam Banerjee, Jim Pennino, Jeff Relf, Pentcho Valev, NSF Dr. Panchanathan to name just a few.

Now I put Dr.Panchanathan on this list because of the NSF wanting to pay Kibo Parry to stalk sci.math sci.physics for going on 30 years now-- what I consider -- partners in crime. Even though we do not outright see insanity from Dr.Panchanathan, just the fact that NSF pays for the insane Kibo to stalk is worthy of putting Dr. P on that list.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Feb 11, 2023, 6:02:38 PM (3 days ago)

[...]

Feb 11, 2023, 7:23:19 PM (3 days ago)

Sorry in my last post that is Aristotle with Being into Becoming while Plato was Form determines Function.

But while I am in the correction mode, let me correct Lawrence Peter with his book Peter Principle. For that title is offensive to all scientists. Maybe Mr. Peter was trying to show himself as reaching the pinnacle of his tasks by a failure in a proper title. His book should have been titled Peter Observation. For Lawrence observed in life that organizations and corporations and bureaucracies had a tendency of promoting people to jobs that they would fail in. Keep promoting people until that person is in a job that is over his/her abilities to function. The Peter Observation is a sound title, not the Peter Principle.

And it is my observation that sci.math and sci.physics are vastly disproportionate in insane engineers who make a last attempt of finding fame in physics and math-- something far far beyond their hopeless body-frame-housing that pea-sized-brain of theirs.

I should include Alan Folmsbee in this list for he did mention decades ago he was a engineer. But recently posting his crazy mindless idea that atomic nuclear geometry can be understood as the stacking of balls as in Kepler Packing of oranges at the grocery store fresh fruit section. So with Alan, well, he may have been promoted in life from grocery store attendant to college to the crazy engineer who thinks stacking is nuclear physics.

And once Alan Folmsbee finds sci.physics, heaven help us, that Jim Pennino and Paul Alsing, both Aristotle being to becoming want to be insane, will keep Folmsbee gibberish on the top of the reader-leader board, for the blight-of sci.physics.

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<37fb9a30-db10-4e8c-8518-c3295d04c81en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127320&group=sci.math#127320

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 18:53:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 02:53 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 9:12:10 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

[snip]

> ...Dan Christensen...

[snip]

Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

In AP's OWN WORDS here that, over the years, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan