Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 19:38:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Ukrainians don't want peace
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 02:38 UTC

On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 3:29:54 AM UTC+10, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 09:35:54 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
> <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 09:18:28 +0100, Spike <aero....@btinternet.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> Commander Kinsey <C...@nospam.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> <propaganda snipped>
> >
> >What you see every day on your own country's news channel is the propaganda! You're so gullible!
> >
> >You have to ask why the UK blocks RT news. They had it removed from Sky TV, then feebly tried to block it on the internet. I know sir, I know! The government doesn't want us hearing both sides of the argument, letting us make up our own minds would never do.

If you want to get lied to, buy it. Letting propaganda organsations spread lies free to air is just plain silly .

> Sadly you're right. The fact that we're only hearing one side of the argument is concerning indeed.

The regular news does cover both sides of the argument. What Cursitor Doom wants are absurd fantasies dressed up as news, and he should pay to get his perverse tastes gratified.

> This article and the interview with someone who actually *does* know what's really going on is even more concerning.

The "somebody who does know" knows what he wants gullible twits like Cursitor Doom to think.

> Everyone needs to know what we're getting sucked into here and how it could all end really badly for us all.

Russia invading the Ukraine made the world a more dangerous place. Letting them get away with it would make it even more dangerous. Chamberlin didn't deliver peace in our time, and Putin isn't going to get less greedy if we give him the Ukraine (not that it's ours to give)..

<snipped the usual drivel from Zero Hedge>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney