Computers don't actually think. You just think they think. (We think.)

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Ukrainians don't want peace

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Ukrainians don't want peaceEddy Lee
`- Re: Ukrainians don't want peaceJohn Larkin

1
Re: Ukrainians don't want peace

<b975a322-64f4-474d-a8fe-879a6a83b5bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127857&group=sci.electronics.design#127857

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 06:04:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Ukrainians don't want peace
From: eddy711...@gmail.com (Eddy Lee)
 by: Eddy Lee - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 13:04 UTC

On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 5:24:58 AM UTC-7, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2023 08:36:13 +0100, The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid..invalid> wrote:
>
> > On 30/08/2023 21:56, Cursitor Doom wrote:

> >> Zerohedge is an independent, right of centre financial news
> >> aggregating site. It's not some mouthpiece of Putin or anyone else for
> >> that matter.
> >
> > Zerohedde is a conspiracy theory website.
> >
> >> When Churchill said the greatest argument against democracy was a 5
> >> minute conversation with the average voter, he clearly had someone
> >> very much like you in mind.
> >
> > Sticks and stones
> >
> > I've been dealing with people who claim that Russia was entirely
> > justified, Russia was going to win in a month so why bother, Russia
> > only wanted to liberate its people in the Donbas, Russia was inflicting
> > such heavy losses on Ukraine that they had already lost their whole
> > population twice over, that Russian sanctions on the UK meant that
> > people were reduced to eating squirrels for dinner, that a big Russian
> > offensive would see them in Kiev (always spelled the Russian way) in a week.
> >
> > I think the average voter is you. Can't tell propaganda and conspiracy
> > theory from fact.
> >
> > I am anything BUT average. I have been researching this war and its
> > background on a daily basis, and I don't get my news of the Daily Wank
> > or the Boy Buggering Communists, or the New York Tosses. Or Faux news.
> >
> > Russian state was and still is very wealthy. Which costs less, a Western
> > journalist, a Republic and or Democrat senator, or the whore he was
> > filmed with, or an S300 guided missile?
> >
> > Why would Russia *not* have half the western 'influencers' in its
> > pocket, sane as the EU does?
> The Ukraine ought to just get back in the USSR.

Some Ukrainian should, but that's a small minority. They are free to leave Ukraine and go back to Russia. Majority of Ukrainian, and UA as a county. want to align with the west.

Some people in UK and EU should also leave and go back to Russia.

Re: Ukrainians don't want peace

<nvg1fi5hhe2b07jgglt2krcnfoepkdr4mq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=127874&group=sci.electronics.design#127874

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 09:50:26 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 16:50 UTC

On Thu, 31 Aug 2023 06:04:59 -0700 (PDT), Eddy Lee
<eddy711lee@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 5:24:58?AM UTC-7, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> > Zerohedde is a conspiracy theory website.

>> > Sticks and stones
>> >
>> > I've been dealing with people who claim that Russia was entirely
>> > justified, Russia was going to win in a month so why bother, Russia
>> > only wanted to liberate its people in the Donbas, Russia was inflicting
>> > such heavy losses on Ukraine that they had already lost their whole
>> > population twice over, that Russian sanctions on the UK meant that
>> > people were reduced to eating squirrels for dinner, that a big Russian
>> > offensive would see them in Kiev (always spelled the Russian way) in a week.
>> >
>> > I think the average voter is you. Can't tell propaganda and conspiracy
>> > theory from fact.
>> >
>> > I am anything BUT average. I have been researching this war and its
>> > background on a daily basis, and I don't get my news of the Daily Wank
>> > or the Boy Buggering Communists, or the New York Tosses. Or Faux news.
>> >
>> > Russian state was and still is very wealthy. Which costs less, a Western
>> > journalist, a Republic and or Democrat senator, or the whore he was
>> > filmed with, or an S300 guided missile?
>> >
>> > Why would Russia *not* have half the western 'influencers' in its
>> > pocket, sane as the EU does?
>> The Ukraine ought to just get back in the USSR.
>
>Some Ukrainian should, but that's a small minority. They are free to leave Ukraine and go back to Russia. Majority of Ukrainian, and UA as a county. want to align with the west.

Russia should align with the West and become a nice european country.
But they are too paranoid. Sad situation, getting worse as the more
sensible Russians leave.

>Some people in UK and EU should also leave and go back to Russia.

That usually turns out badly. The Workers' Paradise isn't.