From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: WWIII
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:05:41 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 03:05 UTC

On 11/19/2023 3:38 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> In Today's Heading at https://www.drudgereport.com/ it reads:
>
> ISRAEL, HAMAS REACH DEAL TO *PAUSE* AND RELEASE?
>
> Translation: Get those hostages out before Israel kills them all so they
> can continue building that Miami Hilton Hotel at Gaza Beach.
>
> Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cannot allow a few
> hostages to get in the way of his construction of the Beach Front Properties.
>
> the end justify the means
>

> change the name of gaza strip to the kosher strip.
>
> but, but...in order for
> Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
> to continue with the hotel construction...he still needs a WW3 to
> distract from the beach contruction.
>

> Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu uses Jesus Christ as a shield. (have you noticed?)
>

> (every time Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants to kill some more
> palestines he sends out a news release that they found Jesus Christ artifacts.)
>
> every time.
> First comes Jesus Christ
> then the next day
> dead Palestine women and children.
>
> pattern is always the same.

Star, you always talk about construction of the "beach front" :)

All those buildings destroyed, will get rebuilt with a flip of a finger
by rich Arabs of Persian Gulf. No business there for Americans or
Israeli government. It will all get done by Iranian and Arab builders.
This isn't a new situation for the Palestinians.

And there are millions of Palestinians living in that little space, so a
few thousand less doesn't even dent it.

What remains of this, after it's over, is not a beach front. It'll be a
yet better understanding of the Americans by people around the world.
Nothing else. It will get harder for the Americans to get favors from,
or make favorable deals, with them.

Already, USA's official words for the world is as good as a pig farting.
Totally irreversible. But it'll get even worse. China is still saving
your economy, but they can change mind!

The fate of Dollar is tied to the coming June, when Iran and Saudi
Arabia get active in BRICS. Things will happen :)

Re: WWIII

<ujjt3t$1qnak$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128008&group=sci.physics.relativity#128008

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:38:36 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 03:38 UTC

On 11/21/2023 9:05 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> Star, you always talk about construction of the "beach front" :)
>
> All those buildings destroyed, will get rebuilt with a flip of a finger
> by rich Arabs of Persian Gulf. No business there for Americans or
> Israeli government. It will all get done by Iranian and Arab builders.
> This isn't a new situation for the Palestinians.

What's new is that, already Americans have asked Persian Gulf states for
money to rebuild Ghaza (read that, give us the money to build it 100
times the usual price for you), and this time Arabs put conditions on
it! I.e., politely saying no! They want their own companies to build it.