"Don't think; let the machine do it for you!" -- E. C. Berkeley

tech / rec.photo.digital / Re: David Brooks

SubjectAuthor
o Re: David BrooksDavid Brooks

1
Re: David Brooks

<vpYSK.183394$9f26.55117@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=12815&group=rec.photo.digital#12815

Subject: Re: David Brooks
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
From: nom...@afrayed.org (David Brooks)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 10:03:22 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 09:03 UTC

On 11/06/2020 17:43, Savageduck wrote:
> On Jun 11, 2020, WM338 wrote
> (in article<_PudnTf49fSLx3_DnZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@giganews.com>):
>
>> Over the past few months I've noticed this thread concerning the subject and my comment is:
>> Don't you folks have something better to do than waste countless hours on this guy? Either take legal action or just ignore him.
>> Get.A.Life.
>
> I kill-file/filter David brooks, and his many nym variations. My filters also include killing cross posts to *alt.computer.workshop* which he has hijacked, and adds to legitimate threads he feels like hijacking. That alone adds to the noise pollution in NGs where his garbage is OT. I also kill any responses to threads which originate from him.

*WHY* do you do so, Leonard?

Do tell!

--
David