From: nua...@bappn.bb (Bubba Pagano)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Albert Einstein and Walther Ritz
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 00:17:41 -0000 (UTC)
aO8vUnUHDBcgNLr1jOLllAx+q1GDlFvl6EIb3bgsvZ+AUI+IpzxxjQpVvINXb7E
PQUC5/AaxOIlCwoNWcJLqbgJVcHBKH52F1Mui4cWOu4Wx+NbmU3+NL8zNuY84PH
r6Ah+4F5M3GE24zkAIkJxXgYNOJc+ZcBsaegS4gNinl0yADeJxAn7ObxpQE0OF1
XoDnBn/oC421wooXXyCN0JWzENzhClwqK8pztxFE6+UC3sp+GwVBQ44Qhgn0kwA
lIj4TqS/gTNAWmu7TXYpfYCJ9M2ZXY19AnpZfg0hx4z/suv8HDawhLOanQRgAAA
AASUVORK5CYII=
5qV~I5?>:w`3^VAJ`mU1<KZYhhpFK{MwM{\Bo`=e3
 by: Bubba Pagano - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 00:17 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> Alberto Martinez https://liberalarts.utexas.edu/history/faculty/aam829:
> "Does the speed of light depend on the speed of its source? Before
> formulating his theory of special relativity, Albert Einstein spent a
> few years trying to formulate a theory in which the speed of light
> depends on its source, just like all material projectiles. Likewise,
> Walter Ritz

Zelensky your military budget is 2x the Russian. you should be in Moscow
by now. Where did the money go, certainly not to your soldiers. F.U. gay
boy. Zelensky, the little pea brained coke head, doesn't worry about what
he says and the outcome there off. He already got his millions and his
houses bought in Miami and the French Riviera. Not forgetting a steady
income from all the donated weapons he sold on the black market.

Gen. Salami: IRGC developing supersonic missiles, can intercept satellites

how about Russia, letting cacamerican satellites killing Russian people,
every day?? What the fuck the purposes of their space exploration, when
they can't kill the cacamerican traitors space shit sinking their ships
etc. What the Putina does, is to let them ship grains and cereals to the
enemy capitalist west. What a modre fucker. On the death of his people.

Re: Albert Einstein and Walther Ritz

<ttj797$3bsvf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128459&group=sci.math#128459

From: uii...@tssccenc.ne (Connie Scutese)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 21:28:07 -0000 (UTC)
mX357tIFOcpoX6CmBo259uZtr+rQEzhiGqRqFxWoud5tI/SUX3ImASiiaCKSh2p
0vXUOvMLjaiIO2NFo0KjyFz8lQ5/Xs6k6omaEa80S32oaB4ckLpSyPNOa5RWux8
6ewQB7cMYPEgMHb4DPk9foBNhiC+guMgT7MrBc4rD9u0wnR3MCqXIn3mzQRWAzv
cL2U3ycMGZ70f4BjR0Cp3GfYW66Nc10PfI4/t8CvbdZPLUe83ICh91C96RoYHq5
wYsC3eoj5HP9C9vTBCFrX5K6uRfaOKlTYtrHLcP4MdHe0+Qt7lPf27WJ2dQAAAA
BJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Connie Scutese - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 21:28 UTC

Volney wrote:

> A̶h̶h̶ y̶e̶s̶, n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶e̶r̶, w̶h̶a̶t̶ a̶ b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ s̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶! T̶h̶e̶ b̶l̶u̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶
> y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶a̶n̶ f̶l̶a̶g̶ f̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ K̶r̶e̶m̶l̶i̶n̶! P̶u̶t̶i̶n̶ i̶n̶ c̶h̶a̶i̶n̶s̶ o̶n̶ a̶
> o̶n̶e̶-w̶a̶y̶ t̶r̶i̶p̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ H̶a̶g̶u̶e̶. P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶r̶e̶e̶t̶ c̶h̶e̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶a̶n̶
> s̶o̶l̶d̶i̶e̶r̶s̶, s̶o̶ h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ d̶e̶n̶a̶zi̶f̶i̶e̶d̶! T̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶s̶t̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ c̶h̶e̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ n̶o̶w̶
> t̶h̶a̶t̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶ c̶a̶n̶ b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ a̶ l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶ c̶i̶t̶i̶ze̶n̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶, s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶
> i̶s̶ n̶o̶ l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ r̶u̶n̶ b̶y̶ N̶a̶zi̶s̶!

you disgusting polak, changing your name then moved to america. You are a stinking liar like your dementia hit wannabe "president"

*_Hungary_Demands_UN_Investigation_* Of ‘Alleged’ Biden *_Nord_Stream_Terrorist_Attack_*
https://%6e%65%77%73%70%75%6e%63%68.com/hungary-demands-un-investigation-of-alleged-biden-nord-stream-sabotage/

Hungarian Foreign MInister Péter Szijjártó has joined China and Russia in calling for an urgent UN investigation into the sabotage of the Nord Stream Pipeline.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry has also demanded an investigate following the bombshell reveleations of veteran journalist Seymour Hersh.

A spokeswoman for the National Security Council at the White House has declared the Seymour Hersh story to be “totally false and complete fiction”.

“I think in such kind of issue, the United Nations definitely should have a role”, Szijjártó told Sputnik News:

“Why? Because the United Nations has not been created as an integration for like-minded countries. The United Nations has been created to serve as a platform for countries to talk to each other, who even consider each other as enemies. …I think the UN should give framework for such kind of an investigation. I think UN could be a good platform for such an investigation.”

“When it comes to this whole challenging security environment, I do believe that UN should play a bigger role here. Because UN is basically kind of last resort, where everybody is being represented, where any kind of discussion can take place, because everybody is here. And under the UN umbrella, even enemies could and should talk to each other. So I do believe that UN should really play its role because currently this is not the case,” Szijjártó said.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry has called on the United States to share information about the Nord Stream sabotage, Spokesman Wang Wenbin said last Thursday: “We hope that the US will be able to provide intelligence about the explosions on the Nord Stream, instead of withholding information.”

https://cdn.%6e%65%77%73%70%75%6e%63%68.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Biden-is-the-Nord-Stream-Bomber-1024x705.webp