"Yes, and I feel bad about rendering their useless carci into dogfood..." -- Badger comics

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.Physfitfreak
+* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.The Starmaker
|`* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.Physfitfreak
| +* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.The Starmaker
| |`- Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.Physfitfreak
| `- Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.Athel Cornish-Bowden
+* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.The Starmaker
|`* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.The Starmaker
| +* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.The Starmaker
| |`- Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.Physfitfreak
| `- Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.Physfitfreak
`* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.The Starmaker
 `- Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.Physfitfreak

1
Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<ukoip4$2d74r$8@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128385&group=sci.physics.relativity#128385

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 19:29:09 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 01:29 UTC

On 12/5/2023 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
> Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
> prostitutes.

They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
"prostitute." They're businesswomen.

It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."

I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
"Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)

Jewish women are businesswomen.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<657156CA.48C@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128404&group=sci.physics.relativity#128404

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 21:23:22 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 05:23 UTC

Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 12/5/2023 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
> > Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
> > prostitutes.
>
> They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
> "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
>
> It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
>
> I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)
>
> Jewish women are businesswomen.

What kind of businesswomen would provide you a service...then send you
an invoice? what if you don't make payment?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<65716F5B.512C@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128405&group=sci.physics.relativity#128405

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 23:08:11 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 07:08 UTC

Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 12/5/2023 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
> > Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
> > prostitutes.
>
> They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
> "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
>
> It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
>
> I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)

The reason is...

Jewish mothers tell their daughters, "Marry a Lawyer or a Doctor".

Now, imagine every Jewish mother...millions of them
telling that to their daughters...what are the repercussions?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<65717BE6.17BA@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128406&group=sci.physics.relativity#128406

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 00:01:42 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 08:01 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Physfitfreak wrote:
> >
> > On 12/5/2023 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
> > > Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
> > > prostitutes.
> >
> > They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
> > "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
> >
> > It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
> >
> > I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
> > "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)
>
> The reason is...
>
> Jewish mothers tell their daughters, "Marry a Lawyer or a Doctor".
>
> Now, imagine every Jewish mother...millions of them
> telling that to their daughters...what are the repercussions?

In the 1920's 40 percent of prostitues were Jewish women.

The first prostitues house in the usa was jewish.

i could go on and on...

in fact, in those days jewish girls dreamed of growing up to be
prostitutes.

"Could you help me with this coming month's rent?"

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<657185F5.5C02@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128407&group=sci.physics.relativity#128407

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 00:44:37 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 08:44 UTC

https://archive.md/nedk8

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<657270EF.33FA@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128425&group=sci.physics.relativity#128425

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 17:27:12 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 01:27 UTC

Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 12/5/2023 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
> > Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
> > prostitutes.
>
> They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
> "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
>
> It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
>
> I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)
>
> Jewish women are businesswomen.

coming month's rent?"???

so that means shes a 500.00 a night hooker.

ten customers is $5000.00

i think you are being overcharged.

why don't you have them work for you?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<uku8qn$2g5gk$4@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128431&group=sci.physics.relativity#128431

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 23:16:07 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 05:16 UTC

On 12/6/2023 11:23 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Physfitfreak wrote:
>>
>> On 12/5/2023 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
>>> Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
>>> prostitutes.
>>
>> They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
>> "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
>>
>> It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
>>
>> I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
>> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)
>>
>> Jewish women are businesswomen.
>
> What kind of businesswomen would provide you a service...then send you
> an invoice? what if you don't make payment?

What if I do.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<uku97u$2g5gk$5@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128432&group=sci.physics.relativity#128432

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 23:23:10 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 05:23 UTC

On 12/7/2023 2:01 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
>>> "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
>>>
>>> It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
>>>
>>> I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
>>> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)
>>
>> The reason is...
>>
>> Jewish mothers tell their daughters, "Marry a Lawyer or a Doctor".
>>
>> Now, imagine every Jewish mother...millions of them
>> telling that to their daughters...what are the repercussions?
>>

> In the 1920's 40 percent of prostitues were Jewish women.
>
> The first prostitues house in the usa was jewish.
>
> i could go on and on...
>

> in fact, in those days jewish girls dreamed of growing up to be
> prostitutes.
>

> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?"

They were spreading communism to cro-magnons to ruin them. To get even
with them. Fucking was a part of it!

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<uku9gk$2g5gk$6@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128434&group=sci.physics.relativity#128434

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 23:27:48 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 05:27 UTC

On 12/7/2023 2:44 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?"
> https://archive.md/nedk8

There is no prostitution for women. They're businesswomen. It's a job.
Nothing wrong with it either. In fact they're doing better than Church.

Church sells hope. Some women sell joy. And both are business people.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<uku9j2$2g5gk$7@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128435&group=sci.physics.relativity#128435

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 23:29:06 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 05:29 UTC

On 12/7/2023 7:27 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Physfitfreak wrote:
>>
>> On 12/5/2023 11:09 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
>>> Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
>>> prostitutes.
>>
>> They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
>> "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
>>
>> It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
>>
>> I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
>> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)
>>
>> Jewish women are businesswomen.
>
> coming month's rent?"???
>
> so that means shes a 500.00 a night hooker.
>
> ten customers is $5000.00
>
> i think you are being overcharged.
>
> why don't you have them work for you?

I'm not a businessman.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<6572AA2C.6359@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128436&group=sci.physics.relativity#128436

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 21:31:24 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 05:31 UTC

Physfitfreak wrote:

> On 12/6/2023 11:23 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Physfitfreak wrote:

> >> They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
> >> "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
> >>
> >> It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
> >>
> >> I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
> >> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)
> >>
> >> Jewish women are businesswomen.
> >
> > What kind of businesswomen would provide you a service...then send you
> > an invoice? what if you don't make payment?
> >

> What if I do.

then expect a monthly call from her..

and don't answer calls from her on dinner time...

you're on her free meal ticket list in her black book.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<ukud03$2g5gk$10@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128438&group=sci.physics.relativity#128438

From: Physfitf...@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 00:27:15 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 06:27 UTC

On 12/7/2023 11:31 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> What kind of businesswomen would provide you a service...then send you
>>> an invoice? what if you don't make payment?
>>>

>> What if I do.
>

> then expect a monthly call from her..
>
> and don't answer calls from her on dinner time...
>
> you're on her free meal ticket list in her black book.

Oh absolutely. I see you have experience in this :-)

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<ktga1jFccuaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128441&group=sci.physics.relativity#128441

From: me...@yahoo.com (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 11:38:41 +0100
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 10:38 UTC

On 2023-12-08 05:16:07 +0000, Physfitfreak said:

> On 12/6/2023 11:23 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> They don't do that under the pretense of "prostitution." No woman is a
>>> "prostitute." They're businesswomen.
>>>
>>> It's some men who are prostitutes, like "engineers."
>>>
>>> I've fucked several Jews in my life, who then turned back and asked me,
>>> "Could you help me with this coming month's rent?" :-)
>>>
>>> Jewish women are businesswomen.
>>
>> What kind of businesswomen would provide you a service...then send you
>> an invoice? what if you don't make payment?
>>

> What if I do.

I think we have two candidates for my killfile here. Don't worry; your
wish is my comand.

--
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.