"When in doubt, print 'em out." -- Karl's Programming Proverb 0x7

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.patdolan
`- Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.The Starmaker

1
Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<d1520dc5-089a-422e-a891-2aace24899bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128428&group=sci.physics.relativity#128428

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 18:09:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 02:09 UTC

On Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 9:12:02 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 23:59:00 -0700, The Starmaker
> <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.
> >Executions, massacres, rapes, and lynchings are frequently performed in
> >front of audiences or carried out in ways that leave traces for all to
> >see. And even when such acts are ostensibly concealed, they are
> >sometimes
> >covered up so neglectfully that one is left to wonder whether the
> >discovery isn’t part of the perpetrators’ strategy. Such formations of
> >violence
> >produce political effects in part through their theatricality.
> >Staged violence elicits a range of affective responses from audiences,
> >including fear, shock, and horror but also pleasure.
> >

> >I love war!
> >

> >save a piece for me.
> >

> >if i go to war
> >i don't want those
> >china wars because
> >the girls all
> >have cat eyes.
> >
> >Ukraine girls are
> >pretty..blond..long legs..
> >but how are Israeli girls????
>

> I would have to ask the Hamas guys...
>

> isn't war fun?
>

> The fun part of course is raping the women in these war torn
> countries.
>

> I heard the Columbian girls are Hot! Let's go to war with Columbia!!!
>

> >Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.
> >Executions, massacres, rapes, and lynchings are frequently performed in
> >front of audiences or carried out in ways that leave traces for all to
> >see.
>

> I don't get it. Why is Israel trying to make it sound like there is
> something wrong with rape in war times?
>
> Oh, wait a minute. I think I get it now.
>
> I remember...
>

> It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
> Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
> prostitutes.
>
> So, the rule is in Israel...if you are a Jewish Gangster...you can run
> a prostitution ring as long as they don't contain Jewish women.
>

> i know the gangster code.
>
> i wrote the book!
>
> believe it or not, it's on Amazon!!!
> (i didn't try to sell it on Amazon, someone added the listing for it)
>

> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.
The Gangster Code is a three volume set. Did you write all three Starmaker?

Re: Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.

<6572A8F2.3D2D@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=128433&group=sci.physics.relativity#128433

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 21:26:10 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 05:26 UTC

patdolan wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 9:12:02 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
> > On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 23:59:00 -0700, The Starmaker
> > <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.
> > >Executions, massacres, rapes, and lynchings are frequently performed in
> > >front of audiences or carried out in ways that leave traces for all to
> > >see. And even when such acts are ostensibly concealed, they are
> > >sometimes
> > >covered up so neglectfully that one is left to wonder whether the
> > >discovery isn’t part of the perpetrators’ strategy. Such formations of
> > >violence
> > >produce political effects in part through their theatricality.
> > >Staged violence elicits a range of affective responses from audiences,
> > >including fear, shock, and horror but also pleasure.
> > >

> > >I love war!
> > >

> > >save a piece for me.
> > >

> > >if i go to war
> > >i don't want those
> > >china wars because
> > >the girls all
> > >have cat eyes.
> > >
> > >Ukraine girls are
> > >pretty..blond..long legs..
> > >but how are Israeli girls????
> >

> > I would have to ask the Hamas guys...
> >

> > isn't war fun?
> >

> > The fun part of course is raping the women in these war torn
> > countries.
> >

> > I heard the Columbian girls are Hot! Let's go to war with Columbia!!!
> >

> > >Acts of political violence are often designed to be witnessed.
> > >Executions, massacres, rapes, and lynchings are frequently performed in
> > >front of audiences or carried out in ways that leave traces for all to
> > >see.
> >

> > I don't get it. Why is Israel trying to make it sound like there is
> > something wrong with rape in war times?
> >
> > Oh, wait a minute. I think I get it now.
> >
> > I remember...
> >

> > It's illegal for Jewish women in Israel to work as prostitutes. So
> > Israel imports other races of women into Israel to work as
> > prostitutes.
> >
> > So, the rule is in Israel...if you are a Jewish Gangster...you can run
> > a prostitution ring as long as they don't contain Jewish women.
> >

> > i know the gangster code.
> >
> > i wrote the book!
> >
> > believe it or not, it's on Amazon!!!
> > (i didn't try to sell it on Amazon, someone added the listing for it)
> >

> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
> The Gangster Code is a three volume set. Did you write all three Starmaker?

No, i didn't write that one.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.