Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed. -- Neil Armstrong

tech / sci.electronics.design / We’re adding more details to our Terms of Use of I

SubjectAuthor
* We’re adding more details to our Terms of Use of Ia a
`- We’re adding more details to our Terms of Use of Ia a

1
We’re adding more details to our Terms of Use of Instagram The updated Terms go into effect on October 20. We’re adding more details to our Terms of Use

<1a57c559-4a88-4b1e-b3fd-a5a3c0ea0b9bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=129008&group=sci.electronics.design#129008

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 11:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: We’re_adding_more_details_to_our_Terms_of_Use_of_I
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:18 UTC

We’re adding more details to our Terms of Use
of Instagram

The updated Terms go into effect on October 20.

We’re adding more details to our Terms of Use

Hi,
As part of our response to the Digital Services Act, we're adding more information to our Terms about our content policies, which describe things like what is and isn’t allowed on Instagram. These policies aren’t changing.
We’re adding information about things like:
• What actions we take to help keep people safe when using our technologies
• What your options are for reporting content and appealing decisions
• What content our systems recommend to you
What this means for you
Our updated Terms go into effect on October 20, 2023. By continuing to use our technologies after that date, you accept the updates to the Terms.
Visit the Help Center to learn more about the updated Terms and your options if you don’t want to accept them.
Thanks,
The Meta team

We’re adding more details to our Terms of Use of I

<5SHNM.232249$9o89.125916@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=129010&group=sci.electronics.design#129010

From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:48:33 GMT
 by: a a - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:48 UTC

Darius the Dumb has posted yet one more #veryStupidByLowIQaa article.