From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Subject: The Big Ring
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:22:22 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 07:22 UTC

Scientists accidentally discovered a giant ring-shaped cosmic megastructure that challenges our understanding of the Universe

....she made the discoveries unwittingly and that it was "really surreal," per the BBC.

"Ido have to pinch myself, because I made these discoveries accidentally, they were serendipitous discoveries.
But it is a big thing and I can't believe that I'm talking about it, I don't believe that it's me," she said.

https://news.google.com/search?q=ring%20space&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

I notice a pattern...

that when some scientists
come up with another discovery
"that challenges our understanding of the Universe"

it always a girl scientists that announces it.

Where are the boys? the guy scientists hiding behind the girl?
thoe ones that take the credit and money from the women?

It's always some girl scientists that announces the new
'that challenges our understanding of the Universe'...

it's fraud...

but worse

they always put a girl scientists to announce it.

if it is wrong she gets the blame..

if it's right

they throw her under the bus.

That's DDDDEEEESSSSPICABLE!!!!!
___
__ _/:::>__
/:/_/::/ _/::>
_/:(/:::\_/::/
_):::::::::::::\
_/::::::::::::::::\____
/ \:::::::::/ \
| ::/\ :::::::: / \:: |
/ ::/ \ :::::: / |:::/
/:::| \::::::::/ |:::\
/::::| \::::::/ |::::\
,------: \::::/ :------,
/ ___ \0 / \ 0 / ___ \
: ,-' ) ` `---' `---' ( `-, :
\_ \ ' ` \_ _/
\____\ \/
\ _______\________
\ ,-' )

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.