Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:25:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Idiot claims human evolution forced by Poison Ivy/Poison Oak
From: jte...@gmail.com (I Envy JTEM)
 by: I Envy JTEM - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 21:25 UTC

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> https://groups.io/g/AAT/message/73573

So with your citation you hope to support your contention
that human evolution was guided/driven/FORCED by the
presence of Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and other plant
irritants. This, or so we are able to gleam from your cite,
you believe lead to the creation of domeshields as an
early form of toilet paper, wiping their bums along it's
edge and thus avoiding an unpleasant encounter with the
aforementioned plants. You feel that the round shape was
a necessary innovation, we may infer from your cite, as
they would have slowly worked their way around these
domeshields back to their starting point, by which time
forgetting that they had already using that part and
sparing them from the knowledge of their indignity.

Or they just liked it.

But, yes, it is crystalline-spring clear that this is your
"Theory" and it would be wrong to ask you to form it
into words and express it in a coherent manner.

No need... no need at all.

Thank you for your Domeshields-for-butt-wiping theory
that you expressed by way of employing this cite. It's the
least idiotic thing you've posted in quite a while.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/678381390387085312