From: ds...@csdsmn.hu (Edmond Csordás Hornyák)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: 1999 she was only there to be queen for as long i was the bad guy
or the freak.so i pretended to be the bad guy for her to shine to catch her ,
it was hunting season
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 12:08:45 -0000 (UTC)
A7r+CO5i/GOyyPBt85XzpANu0X72RJBs7ZH736sTguk3WSSg7cR2cigEig2+f3W
DnHgYLM6fWeoPRCHBnGiyXKt13mkcD4y8BFv1s5dBZSK1hCbjzFy/gis3gTGfni
W8M4pkPyqsW4PAJ+rYZFxEGeQInXYDFrh5mEQb9Nhn0FTjOJzdGAmHXC63AIh9A
4GshJmX+AVcvKhWHp08lka/AYZeoGM6n8ikb5MHuvi6shWGRJPNmzX368YOqiKB
RV4fDjFrlavUfS6tdK6P/D1LtfwClOChNfxfcuAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Edmond Csordás Horn - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 12:08 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> On 3/28/2024 2:26 PM, _ wrote:
>> 1999 the fiction of the beauty and the beast
>> she only wanted to be tweety little diva queen just as long as i was
>> flying me (the beast)
>
> Shut the fuck up you retarded mouthload of Donald Trump's ballsack.

absolutely, these liars 𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧_𝙜𝙤𝙮𝙨 of amrica should not be a second outside
a prison in Siberia the rest of their 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, robing
america by lies. Especially that motherfucker Kiriby.

𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘄_𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀_𝘁𝗼_𝗨𝗦_‘𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗿𝗲_𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻’_𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁
A White House official called Russian claims that the Crocus City attack
may have been directed by Kiev “nonsense and propaganda”
https://www.r%74.com/news/595100-kirby-zakharova-manure-salesmen/

this only happens when you bring those beasts to the ISS with your
spaceships, give them rocket engines and the blueprints to make them,
these 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚_𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙚_𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧_𝙜𝙤𝙮 of amrica, illegally occupying ukrein, AND
amrica. Then calling them 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨_𝙖𝙣𝙙_𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 for so long time. These
𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙙_𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙨 are coming and rape your kids and wife.

in short, Russia, do 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧_𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩_𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚_𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧_𝙜𝙤𝙮𝙨 with respect. As they sooner
than latter will plainly fuck you ass. They don't know what respect is.
They are inbreed criminals on planet earth.

Sorry Kirby old putrid sack of shit. Your credibility is wanting. As well
you know, your job is that of a professional liar. Now, if the products of
yours and your colleagues' isn't "manure", pray tell, what is? 😂🤣

Kirby is a lying warmongering genocidal thug like his sianists friends.
Kirby and his sianist bosses are losing their minds as they losing in the
Ukraine and in Gaza. Usa and the sianists days are numbered.

Everyone knows that everything that comes out of the "White House" in
Washington is manure lies and propaganda.

kirby is manure personified.

Ever wondered what the S in USA stands for.... ? It stands indeed for
fecal matter of zionist neocon MosSADIST CIA terrorist kind.

Re: 1999 she was only there to be queen for as long i was the bad guy or the freak.so i pretended to be the bad guy for her to shine to catch her , it was hunting season

<uuds0t$152q8$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=131310&group=sci.physics.relativity#131310

Followup: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
From: bvb...@uuu.hu (Bubba Jámbor)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 08:42:05 -0000 (UTC)
cO4hMJ7eCbyuYMqIT81tfBo/DAvxagY4zuuB4k9wZqbiAZVlQW2v6U3R+xqmlTt
65Ox6PCqyWJZJEUmI6s5zLmQG0tWDcDWheVueiFmnNhBpxK1iZVsDyBoqEDVDyy
WrMwbiDMtuIeaJHN5n4ArRnQrEkXKCHEk8jnC9LKSFk7obEkxWfeDzbsVmaw88x
PNBUT5GjY3m4qu4XzLHLPAzCRowpwBrH8gA1rwTGxiwhsI1bnXs3hIesuSOHf0B
x8H+Fti2uDefhBUjlia+Gei04vg1W0B4SpbAvhluAMM9V+bK2XOHGyXF5IR+bw/
IXFNR5bjyvMREAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Bubba Jámbor - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 08:42 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

>>> Shut the fuck up you retarded mouthload of Donald Trump's ballsack.
>>
>> absolutely, these liars 𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧_𝙜𝙤𝙮𝙨 of amrica should not be a second
>> outside a prison in Siberia the rest of their 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙮
>> 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, robing america by lies. Especially that motherfucker Kiriby.
>>
> Shut the fuck up you retarded mouthload of Donald Trump's ballsack.

true fact. The fucking drumpf is almost worse than fucking bidon. He
wanted kill you with vaccines warp speed. He had the military ready to do
that, for fuck sake. And the military said they are proud to kill america.
My fuck of a "country". That's a lying capitalist shithole, not a country.

𝗧𝗵𝗲_13-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿-𝗼𝗹𝗱_𝘄𝗮𝗿_𝗶𝗻_𝗦𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗮_𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀_𝗮_𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗳𝗼𝗿_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲
Once the US has its claws in a country, it won’t let go easily – and
friend or foe, you’ll be left drained and broken
https://www.%72t.com/news/594636-syria-war-ukraine-warning/
Remember Bashar Assad, the Syrian president who simply ‘had to go’,
according to everyone from then-UK Prime Minister David Cameron, and then-
Secretary of State John Kerry, to then-Italian Foreign Minister Paolo
Gentiloni Silveri.

The west is a parasite. it invades. destroy and steal resources of other
nations. Ukraine is the new host. Russia is ensuring it stays in Ukraine
as it seeks to extend its poisonous tentacles to Russia. But indeed moscow
knows how to handle NATO.

These NATO funckers and White Hemet funckers told so many lies about
Assad, a decent man when all is said and done, especially when compared to
the NATO and Israeli liars.

they wanted and want to kill Russia, these disgusting parasites. Let's
hope Russia will their mother in she ass. But not with the Putina, the
putina is an asshole.

Re: 1999 she was only there to be queen for as long i was the bad guy or the freak.so i pretended to be the bad guy for her to shine to catch her , it was hunting season

<uuevlo$177dr$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=131318&group=sci.physics.relativity#131318

Followup: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
From: iir...@rali.ru (Wilford Harabornikov)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 18:50:33 -0000 (UTC)
rLbVpzNL1NsPus7+iANWoby8a4zdJlPnmCg7EftGGLX5yi5IeA0a13DZ3Ae5uPm
OeJi2i8IA8QFg3MCTNGOnBQ6YKO1ePAGYIj6lFaxoBuHTVrgPnU8YuiJrRETQHc
rRgjpNkwFQPGvMy9SBXyXQr2sAIMx4McNTJGqBJDA3RQ6ehjrIVSOVFIHqg9em2
inKMkKeJANkqwETr41jePEU0u06XdRMC1SexpOtq5g5hrsWgX0fbAewIKDFWKZ/
X9ygOAHNRian4nXxyGD4A3x5v4v4CIlTqpkrTzd8OOMNxAKh481eM8Hfcx/t0BX
BP4q379jTh+JkDov8Fe4Gsc9opclYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Wilford Harabornikov - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 18:50 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

>> they wanted and want to kill Russia, these disgusting parasites. Let's
>> hope Russia will their mother in she ass. But not with the Putina, the
>> putina is an asshole.
>
> Shut the fuck up you retarded mouthload of Bolivian Donkey hemorrhoids.

this guy here says you eat pig. You eat pig??

𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻_𝗡𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗮𝗵𝘂_𝗵𝗮𝘀_𝘁𝗼_𝗴𝗼_-_𝗥𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲_𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/video/3Dq4IqD4M464