Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Subject: Re: OT: Public transport
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 15:49:38 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:49 UTC

John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com> writes:
>On Wed, 01 Nov 2023 04:35:13 GMT, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>> Why on earth would I want to think that?
>>
>>Only if you want to be a decent person would you want to. You have no desire
>>to be a decent person.
>>
>>> I know religious people are inferior.
>>
>>Many religious people are good people. You have no desire to be as good as
>>them, no less better. You want to THINK of yourself as better even as you spew
>>bigoted hateful nonsense.
>>
>>> It's been scientifically proved, intelligence is indirectly proportional to
>>> belief.
>>
>>This is you misusing stats... showing you do not understand correlations.
>>
>>> You need a small amount of intelligence to create the fictitious being in your
>>> mind, so cats and dogs are not religious. But as you get even more
>>> intelligent, you realise it's just in your imagination.
>>
>>You have yet to realize you are not special.

>>> Why is it not a good thing to get rid of the weirdos?
>>
>>Who would you want to get rid of you?
>
>We need a moderator to get rid of the squabbling old hens who know
>nothing about electronics and have wrecked the newsgroup.

Perhaps you could start by weeding out the groups you reply to
(your missive was cross posted to two additional groups.).

I'm not sure why the trolls continue to post to such strange
groupings of usenet groups. But they're easy to ignore.

Re: OT: Public transport

<op.2fd85tgp9r1bhh@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132373&group=sci.electronics.design#132373

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: rus...@will.rule (Vladimir Putin)
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 20:42:55 -0000
 by: Vladimir Putin - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 20:42 UTC

On Wed, 01 Nov 2023 15:49:38 -0000, Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:

> John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com> writes:
>> On Wed, 01 Nov 2023 04:35:13 GMT, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Only if you want to be a decent person would you want to. You have no desire
>>> to be a decent person.

>>> Many religious people are good people. You have no desire to be as good as
>>> them, no less better. You want to THINK of yourself as better even as you spew
>>> bigoted hateful nonsense.

>>> This is you misusing stats... showing you do not understand correlations.

>>> You have yet to realize you are not special.

>>> Who would you want to get rid of you?
>>
>> We need a moderator to get rid of the squabbling old hens who know
>> nothing about electronics and have wrecked the newsgroup.
>
> Perhaps you could start by weeding out the groups you reply to
> (your missive was cross posted to two additional groups.).

The crossposting function in newsreaders is there for a reason.

> I'm not sure why the trolls continue to post to such strange
> groupings of usenet groups.

I often do so because there is no active group for the topic I'm creating, but I know these busy groups have people who will know the answer.

> But they're easy to ignore.

Evidently not, as you're responding to my conversation. Please tell me your usenet reader isn't so stupid as to show you replies to people you've killfiled!?

Re: OT: Public transport

<g8vpmipo67vg2l2nu82fr4n3fftktu5ke2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132375&group=sci.electronics.design#132375

From: jjlar...@highlandtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 14:13:48 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:13 UTC

On Sun, 03 Dec 2023 20:42:55 -0000, "Vladimir Putin"
<russia@will.rule> wrote:

>On Wed, 01 Nov 2023 15:49:38 -0000, Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
>
>> John Larkin <jl@997PotHill.com> writes:

>>> We need a moderator to get rid of the squabbling old hens who know
>>> nothing about electronics and have wrecked the newsgroup.
>>
>> Perhaps you could start by weeding out the groups you reply to
>> (your missive was cross posted to two additional groups.).
>
>The crossposting function in newsreaders is there for a reason.
>
>> I'm not sure why the trolls continue to post to such strange
>> groupings of usenet groups.
>
>I often do so because there is no active group for the topic I'm creating, but I know these busy groups have people who will know the answer.
>
>> But they're easy to ignore.
>
>Evidently not, as you're responding to my conversation. Please tell me your usenet reader isn't so stupid as to show you replies to people you've killfiled!?

Children! Behave yourselves!

Maybe actually do or learn something related to electronics, and tell
us about it.

Double-dare you.