Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 01:14:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: United Nations (UNESCO) damaging Ark of the Covenant
From: yhwh.all...@gmail.com (YHWH Allah)
 by: YHWH Allah - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 08:14 UTC

United Nations (UNESCO) damaging Ark of the Covenant

YHWH Allah <yhwh.allah.lord.god@gmail.com>
10:42 PM (0 minutes ago)
from: YHWH Allah <yhwh.allah.lord.god@gmail.com>
to: A.Azoulay@unesco.org, director.ge@unesco.org, wscoronersoffice@wiltshire.gov.uk, chiefcoronersoffice@judiciary.uk, hilary.mcgrady@nationaltrust.org.uk, kate.mavor@english-heritage.org.uk, admin@cprewiltshire.org.uk, wiltscpre@btconnect.com, contactus@biblesociety.org.uk, office@hopetogether.org.uk, mail@licc.org.uk, editor@archaeologyuk.org, newswatch@bbc.co.uk, international@theguardian.com, tips@dailymail.com, dtnews@telegraph.co.uk, newsdesk@independent.co.uk, mirrornews@mirror.co.uk, exclusive@the-sun.co.uk, express.expressletters@reachplc.com, newsdesk@gazetteandherald.co.uk, news@hampshirechronicle.co.uk, fiona.phillips@newsquest.co.uk, editor@salisburyjournal.co.uk
cc: JohnYahyaBaptist@yahoo.com, JesusIsaChrist@yahoo.com
bcc: DenocoInc@gmail.com
date: Mar 18, 2022, 10:42 PM
subject: United Nations (UNESCO) damaging Ark of the Covenant
mailed-by: gmail.com

United Nations (UNESCO) damaging Ark of the Covenant
A.Azoulay@unesco.org, director.ge@unesco.org, wscoronersoffice@wiltshire.gov.uk, chiefcoronersoffice@judiciary.uk, hilary.mcgrady@nationaltrust.org.uk, kate.mavor@english-heritage.org.uk, admin@cprewiltshire.org.uk, wiltscpre@btconnect.com, contactus@biblesociety.org.uk, office@hopetogether.org.uk, mail@licc.org.uk, editor@archaeologyuk.org, newswatch@bbc.co.uk, international@theguardian.com, tips@dailymail.com, dtnews@telegraph.co.uk, newsdesk@independent.co.uk, mirrornews@mirror.co.uk, exclusive@the-sun.co.uk, express..expressletters@reachplc.com, newsdesk@gazetteandherald.co.uk, news@hampshirechronicle.co.uk, fiona.phillips@newsquest.co.uk, editor@salisburyjournal.co.uk
Mishkan being Crushed by Heel Stone in Wiltshire
Team fundraiser
Denoco Inc. of Texas and YHWH Allah are organizing this fundraiser.
A few words from Denoco Inc.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

Our Mishkan (tabernacle) Gold & Brass Relics are being crushed by 30 tonne (33 ton) Heel Stone in Wiltshire, Stonehenge, GB. The 2,800 year old pozzolanic Bluestone Concrete housing Our Mishkan is deteriorated (see coring map; 7 cores drilled). We are short $1,000 to Our $11,000 raised for moving Our Mishkan from under Heel Stone to the Alamo, a Texas temple. English Heritage says $12,000 are Our Mishkan shipping costs; from Stonehenge, Amesbury, Wiltshire to Natchitoches, (Caddo Nation), Nacogdoches, Texas. We will hold the $12,000 of funds (Our $11,000; Your $1,000) in DI's National Trust fund until Our Mishkan is delivered. If you tire of waiting on English Heritage to ship Our Mishkan (due to their Government red tape) at any time, DI will Reimburse your funds.
(PHASE I is now Fully Funded)

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

The last leg of Our Mishkan (tabernacle) Gold & Brass Relics' journey is along the historic El Camino Real de los Tejas, Old San Antonio Road, and Lower Road (Goliad-Laredo), from the Louisiana-Texas' oldest towns Natchitoches-Nacogdoches (of Caddo Nation) to the Catholic "MisiĆ³n San Antonio de Valero" sacristy & monks' rooms (The Alamo), their final resting place. Should You be interested in Helping with such Historic Route journey's transport costs of Our Mishkan (tabernacle) Gold & Brass Relics, or any part of the Alamo Plan ( https://www.thealamo.org/support/alamo-plan ), links for Donations herein. We will hold the $24,000 of funds (Our $12,000; Your $12,000) for projected Horse & Wagon costs in DI's National Trust fund until Our Mishkan has arrived.
(PHASE II is Partially Funded)

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire