"The one charm of marriage is that it makes a life of deception a necessity." -- Oscar Wilde

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineerArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineerArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<2ea218aa-9405-448c-8b70-b3d95620ffd6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=131828&group=sci.math#131828

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 08:27 UTC

Kibo_I want to fuck her corpse_NSF Rebecca Lynn Keiser,Dorothy E Aronson,Dr.. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad,. Kibo the 30 year paid stalker that infests sci.math and sci.physics everyday with his stalking hatred, when he needs psychiatric treatment.

On Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 2:11:45 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Dan Christensen on Kibo_I want to fuck her corpse_NSF Dorothy E Aronson,Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser. Kibo the 30 year paid stalker that infests sci.math and sci.physics everyday with his stalking hatred, when he needs psychiatric treatment.

On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 12:47:52 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim
> On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 1:22:03 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Kibo_I want to fuck her corpse_NSF Dorothy E Aronson,Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser. Kibo the 30 year paid stalker that infests sci.math and sci.physics everyday with his stalking hatred, when he psychiatric treatment.

On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 11:58:57 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Shithead Oaf of Math"
> "I want to fuck her corpse"
>
> "I want to fuck her corpse"
>
> I want to fuck her corpse

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Other posts from the diseased mind of Kibo the stalker
Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<122e3118-ffda-479b-b51d-d6a2a72b0e2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=131998&group=sci.math#131998

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 19:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 02:02 UTC

Re: Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > Harvard's Dr.Hau,Dr.Randall,AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 5:55:39 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "little fish"

Kibo_I want to fuck her corpse-Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 2:26:54 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Wood louse of Math and Bathynomus giganteus of Physics
> tarded:

NSF Dr.Panchanathan, Harvard's Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:21:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry M the 30 year stalker joined by his friends Chris Thomasson and Dan Christensen
Why Kibo, because Ruth Charney, Jill Pipher, Harvard's Dr.Hau cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 10:55:02 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"certifiably insane"
> fails at math and science:
> > "I want to fuck her corpse"
> "I want to fuck her corpse"
> Not again!
> I want to fuck her corpse
>
> You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?
>
> wanting to fuck her corpse
>
> I want to fuck her corpse
>
> I want to fuck her corpse

Kibo Parry M on CIA Kate Heinzelman,Harvard's Dr. Hau.
Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Why Kibo??? Because she refuses to finish her experiment and see all the light vanishes simultaneously, or is it because she can not admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 2:06:24 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views

Kibo on Kate Heinzelman
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Court Jester of Math"

Kibo,is Ruth Charney of AMS the model in your book, for she cannot admit the slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse as proven by AP in 2016? I know it falls on deaf ears of Kibo with his 938 is 12% short of 945. And Ruth, would the AMS publish Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945, because the AMS certainly will not publish AP's conic proof? Maybe that is all the AMS publishes-- fake math.

Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you not think CIA is going overboard on stalking-- I mean 30 years for the insane Kibo Parry M??

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:21:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo's "I want to fuck her corpse" rubbing off on Canada's Dan Christensen with his 20 year stalking of Univ Toronto's Rose M. Patten, Univ Western Ontario's Linda Hasenfratz, when Dan is a failure of math and logic with his 2 OR 1=3, and his ellipse

Kibo Parry M the 30 year stalker joined by his friends Chris Thomasson and Dan Christensen
Why Kibo, because Ruth Charney, Jill Pipher, Harvard's Dr.Hau cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 10:55:02 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"certifiably insane"
> fails at math and science:
> > "I want to fuck her corpse"
> "I want to fuck her corpse"
> Not again!
> I want to fuck her corpse
>
> You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?
>
> wanting to fuck her corpse
>
> I want to fuck her corpse
>
> I want to fuck her corpse

Re: Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM