Old mail has arrived.

tech / sci.math / 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

SubjectAuthor
* 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book AllArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st bookArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st bookArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st bookArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st bookArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st bookArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st bookArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st bookArchimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test ofVolney
    `- Re: Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > AMS Jill PArchimedes Plutonium

1
11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

<16610271-8bae-4fe1-aaf0-371e6c1e5d88n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132106&group=sci.math#132106

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 14:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 21:14 UTC

11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

Most humans never study formal Logic, never learn how to think straight and clear. Most do not have the opportunity for life does not give them that luxury to study clear and straight thinking.

Some are too arrogant to study logic, so arrogant that they think they know it all already.

The logic syllogism I wrote in this book is the finest and most important syllogism in all of Science. For it brings together the most important theory in all of science-- the Atomic theory and the concept of Existence.

Here I am just echoing the praise of Feynman in his volume 1 of Lectures on Physics.

But most people cannot understand that light waves, particles, subatomic particles, space are all parts and pieces of Atoms.

There are 118 known and discovered Atoms in the world, the universe.

So, this Syllogism goes like this.

EVERY Existence is one of 118 chemical elements...... The Universe exists, hence, the universe itself is one of these 118 chemical elements.

Now as I was saying, most people do not have a logical mind. They cannot perceive, nor understand that Syllogism. Stupid people are always quick to resist and tear down, and too stupid to stop and think and try to understand.

One of the first resistance of a dull stupid mind is to say-- a human exists but is not one chemical element. Yes, this is collective existence as a mix of atoms. But each and every atom that composes a human-- each exists in its own right. A human is a collective of atoms. A rock is a collective of atoms.
The Universe is a collective of Atoms.

But here is where we separate the men from the boys.

The existence of Atoms is the Faraday law of a muon electron going around inside a proton torus in perpetual motion creating electricity, along with 5 other laws of physics. Each atom in a human has the Faraday law and those other 5 laws going on. Each atom in a rock has those 6 laws going on. But the human by itself does not have the 6 laws going on, nor the rock.

The Universe as a whole, has all 6 of those laws going on, especially the Faraday law. The Universe itself as a whole exists, therefore, the Universe itself is one of those 118 single individual Atoms. The element plutonium fits the Cosmic Atom the best.

__What makes this logic beautiful, it is the only place where Logic combines Universal with Existential quantifier in the opening statement, in fact, the first two words are Every Existence....

Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

231st published book

All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The last time I worked on this idea was 2017, when I wrote it in my 8th edition of Atom Totality. And when I wrote it there, I was wanting to switch out the term "things" for a more scientific term such as "matter". For I was not comfortable with All things are made up of Atoms-- The Universe is a thing, therefore the Universe is an Atom. The upshot of switching "things" for "matter" made it better, but never eased my discomfort. I still felt there was room for improvement in the syllogism. Here on, 6 years later, I have finally found what makes me totally comfortable about the syllogism I have in 2023. It is not the switching of terms, but rather the inclusion of both quantifiers into the syllogism. Inclusion of the "Every or All" Universal quantifier along with the Existential quantifier that solves the logic. It ends up with "All Existence..." And the case can be made in life in general-- if stumped by a problem, best lay it aside and let the mind in subconscious find the best answer. I know in projects around the house, if I jump into them immediately I often have to "undo" that work. But if I rest and sleep on the problem for 3 weeks, I find the best way to tackle the work. In this case, I rested on the problem for 6 years, and now reaping the rewards.

This book is about the Logic form of the Atomic Theory as a syllogism. And I dare say, my book would be a nice companion book to Titus Lucretius, poet and scientist with his magnificent De Rerum Natura poem on the Atomic Theory. If not for Lucretius, much of our history knowledge of the Ancient Greek Atomic Theory would have been lost and unknown.

A Logic Syllogism can be seen to some extent as verses of a poem, Titus Lucretius lovely poem to the Atomic Theory. And for which AP believes the calendar of the world was set as year 0000 as Lucretius writes the poem in year 0000, and now we are 2,023 years later from the poem on Atomic Theory.

Cover Picture: The cover picture is my iphone photograph of a old book of 1931, so old that the pages have "yellowed". It is the only book in which I have proof that the idea the entire Universe is one big atom, is stated. It is by a chemist who has excellent writing skills and writes of the history of the Atomic Theory. I took the photograph of page 4-- A SHORT HISTORY OF ATOMISM
 by J. Gregory, Univ. Leeds, 1931, page 4-- and capturing the passage where Gregory talks of the Democritean Atom the size of the entire Universe. The only difference really between Democritus Atomic Theory in Ancient Greek times almost 3,000 years ago, and AP in 2023, is that if Democritus knew the chemical table of elements, he would be looking for what element is the Atom Totality.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY778BJK
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 941 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:06 AM (13 hours ago)

On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 1:31:29 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> What makes this logic beautiful, it is the only place where Logic combines Universal with Existential quantifier in the opening statement.

Everything that Exists is one of a possible 118 known chemical elements. The Universe exists, hence it is one of those elements. The best fitting element is 231 Plutonium.

Nowhere else in logical thought can you start with "All that Exists---". Only with the Atomic Theory can logic start with a combined All and Every plus Existence....

And I can further argue that the science of Logic must have one case in which we have the starting Syllogism be the two words Every Existence....

Perhaps I can even argue that this is a one and only one application and no others can have Every Existence in succession as the first two words of a syllogism.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:28 AM (12 hours ago)

On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 2:06:26 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 1:31:29 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > What makes this logic beautiful, it is the only place where Logic combines Universal with Existential quantifier in the opening statement.
> Everything that Exists is one of a possible 118 known chemical elements. The Universe exists, hence it is one of those elements. The best fitting element is 231 Plutonium.
>
> Nowhere else in logical thought can you start with "All that Exists---". Only with the Atomic Theory can logic start with a combined All and Every plus Existence....
>
> And I can further argue that the science of Logic must have one case in which we have the starting Syllogism be the two words Every Existence....
>
> Perhaps I can even argue that this is a one and only one application and no others can have Every Existence in succession as the first two words of a syllogism.

This implies that Existence itself is Atomic. All is Atom. And so life is a combination of atoms, but each single atom carries its own existence.

And this is important for my upcoming book of Vis Viva, what scientists and philosophers were mulling over in prior centuries-- what is the essence of life???? Big big question.

Apparently it must all fall back to the EM equations and laws-- such as the Faraday law, of a perpetual motion of the muon going round and round inside a proton torus producing electricity.

The essence of life, the vis viva apparently is perpetual motion and producing new electricity, transforming Space into electricity.

The Meaning of life would then be-- create more new atoms, where life is nucleosynthesis where Stars cannot create the new atoms. Here on Earth we create atoms up to 118, yet the Sun cannot do that, and most stars cannot create element 118.

So has humanity fulfilled its need to exist-- create elements from 94 up to 118, and now humanity is expendable. Does life on Earth all perish to the Sun gone Red Giant phase? Waiting another 4 or 8 billion years for planets to create elements 118 to 142, as their mission???

Do we escape to Europa and live the next 4 billion years, or do we have to perish??

Is life just a sweet short trip in nucleosynthesis???

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

<8a198787-ce8b-401f-b329-80fd9eddcfeen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132172&group=sci.math#132172

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 13:40:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 20:40 UTC

Few days ago I wrote.

> This is always exciting to me touching on Reincarnation science.
>
> So I have Reincarnation so far as Recycling-- why waste energy in making anew, just recycle Old DNA.
>
> But then Recycling function is not enough for a Atom Totality Universe. It should have some Rewards, not be a place of cold calculation, but be a place of passion, love, uplift, and improvement for the better. For when 231Pu Cosmic Atom goes into the next Totality of a new improved Cosmic Atom-- element 95 or maybe element 96, there was improvement.
>
> So why not have improvement to Biology organisms via reincarnation.
>
> Let those that died injustly with injustice, let them come back improved.
>
> While those that were evil in this life, never reincarnate back to life, but be "put out".
>
> So does Physics have some laws that resemble a Justice System for life collection of atoms? Or even remotely having a Justice System??
>
> All I can think of at the moment is Newton's law-- every action has an equal and opposite reaction. If you kill someone in this life, the victim is reincarnated, the murder ends his/her life line.

For the past days I have been searching through all the known laws of science, trying to spot one in which a Cosmic Justice System can be rendered.

Superdeterminism will have to play a major role in this, perhaps being Reincarnation itself. That is to say, Reincarnation a tiny subset of Superdeterminism.

In running through that list of known laws of science, I ran across the concept of Equilibrium.

My 91st published book

The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of wishy-washy characteristics// Biophysics series, book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 17Jan2022. And this is AP's 91st published book of science.
Preface:
There is nothing in the world better to focus a mind on viruses than living through a pandemic of the corona-virus of 2020. For the mind stays completely focused on biology. This focus is going to be at least three books on biology:
1) Revised Linnaeus Classification
2) Function and Purpose of Viruses
3) Biology Equilibrium Principle
And there maybe more to come. But first things first, and the old 1735 Linnaeus Classification is badly outdated and in need of revision, using modern up to date physics and chemistry. Such a revision should encompass what First Life itself was, that would later cascade into so many different species.
Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google Search for "capacitor".
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 8, 2020

93rd published book

BIOLOGY EQUILIBRIUM THEORY// Biophysics series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I started this book in late February 2020 on the eve of the pandemic corona virus. There is nothing better in the world to focus upon viruses than in the midst of a pandemic. I wrote two books already in March 2020, first on a correcting of the Linnaeus Classification of Life, in particular the viruses, bacteria, and fungi. For it was long overdue that a Classification of Life be based on modern day physics and chemistry knowledge. And a second book on the function and purpose of viruses. Parts of both books need the Physics concepts of Superdeterminism in an Atom Totality. And that shortfall of superdeterminism in an Atom Totality in those two books of Classification of Life and Function and Purpose of Viruses, that shortfall is to be made-up for in this book. Now I called it the Biology Equilibrium theory but I could have just well called it the thermodynamics of biology. I used the precipitation concept of chemistry which involves an equilibrium of solids in aqueous solution.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of Feynman, page 3-3, Lectures on Physics, Vol 1, 1963. A photograph of the citric-acid-cycle which is part of the thermodynamics of biology. The thermodynamics involves enzymes, discussed on page 3-4.
Length: 46 pages
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 10, 2020

It is easy to sense that Justice System in biology would have something to do with Equilibrium in physics science.

This immediately lead me to chemistry and LeChatalier's Principle.

So, possibly a Cosmic Justice System exists and important for Reincarnation..

This leads me directly to several Hypothesis (conjectures) and if any are true, would instantly prove that Reincarnation is true and exists in the Cosmos. As we can then see the proving evidence.

Conjecture 1: A Justice system for the Cosmos would have to be built into Superdeterminism to determine a precise future.

Conjecture 2: Equilibrium of the Cosmos marks out the "good genetics" from "bad genetics". By good genetics-- working to build the future, bad genetics-- destroying and destructive of what is the present.

Conjecture 3: Or DNA would have the coding of equilibrium such that our DNA not only transcribes our present existence but hints of our future existence.

Conjecture 4: DNA would by Superdeterminism contain both plant and animal markers. So that if a bad person in this life commits to destruction would come back not at all or at best as a plant.

Now there has been much talk about "Nonsense genetics" in the Human Genome. If I recall, most of the DNA is of the nonsense type. Perhaps this nonsense type is the instructions of Reincarnation of a future life. And if true, then if we can spot the Human Genome for what are plant DNA, is an immediate proof that Reincarnation exists. Because then plant DNA inside a animal DNA is utterly irrational unless you have a Cosmic Justice Mechanism, where a future person is being punished for bad behavior by not being reincarnated or reincarnated as a plant if at all.

Such a mechanism keys into the philosophy religions of India and China and Japan and Asia as yin and yang and reincarnation and as karma. Sadly Christian religion seems to have a heaven where souls seem to sleep and lounge and destructive people go to hell to be scorched. But perhaps Christian religion is salvaged by its Judgement seat, a weighing of the scales of good and bad in life.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic

Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

<9461517c-cc47-4098-bc60-69f5e56a94edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132178&group=sci.math#132178

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 14:53:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 21:53 UTC

So, all I have to do to prove that Reincarnation is a science-- is real and existing, is show that the nonsense genes in human genetics is actually plant genetics, for the future reincarnation of that person as a plant.

To have plant genetics in the human genome makes no sense whatsoever, unless Reincarnation is a true science.

AP, King of Science

Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

<add8fcdf-14d7-47e1-b837-b3fa57c20cc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132205&group=sci.math#132205

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 19:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 02:13 UTC

So what I am saying here, if this conjecture/s are true, that a close inspection of the Human Genome of its "Nonsense Genes" those gene sequences match some plant gene sequences, and a harbinger of the future reincarnation that person may become.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

<198bc317-b7f5-4ee4-8924-d9c43fca1599n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132232&group=sci.math#132232

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 23:46:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 06:46 UTC

Alright when I was a youngster in 1960s, 1970s and going to High School and College, in biology it was called Nonsense Genes. Genes that seemed to have no purpose and the amount of Nonsense genes was larger than the amount of genes that worked for the body. But looking for that term in 2023, it has disappeared in the science literature. Perhaps it is now called "pseudogenes".

We have come a long ways in mapping genomics since 1970 but have we altered our view on genes that do not work for the individual body?

AP

Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

<c42c046b-a9ad-41bd-87cb-9f97ed2eb1c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132233&group=sci.math#132233

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 23:57:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 06:57 UTC

Looking for some statistics on pseudogenes:

The extrapolation assumes 75000 to 10000 human genes; however the total number of processed pseudogenes decreases to 9000–11000 when the total human genes are assumed to be 30000–35000 [18, 19]. All extrapolation methods predict the number of processed pseudogenes as one third of the total number of human genes.May 7, 2012

Pseudogenes - PMC - NCBI

National Institutes of Health (.gov)
About featured snippets

Feedback
People also ask
Are pseudogenes in the genome?
What are the pseudogenes in the human genome?
How many pseudogenes have been identified?
Are pseudogenes rare?
It has been reported that between 1000 and 2000 pseudogenes, or about one for every eight functional genes, exist in the Caenorhabditis elegans genome (Harrison et al. 2001).

Millions of Years of Evolution Preserved: A Comprehensive ...

nih.gov
Search for: Are pseudogenes rare?
Can pseudogenes outnumber functional genes?
lipolytica, pseudogenes tend to cluster in subtelomeric regions where they can outnumber the number of functional genes from 3 to 16 times.Apr 22, 2010

Origin and fate of pseudogenes in Hemiascomycetes - BMC Genomics

biomedcentral.com
https://bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com › articles
Search for: Can pseudogenes outnumber functional genes?
Are pseudogenes part of gene families?
Are gene duplicates most commonly lost from genomes or become pseudogenes?
Do pseudogenes produce mRNA?
Can we reactivate pseudogenes?
Feedback

A Genome-Wide Survey of Human Pseudogenes - PMC

National Institutes of Health (.gov)
by D Torrents · 2003 · Cited by 339 — We identified ∼20,000 pseudogenes in the human genome. The strategy used in this study ensures that each pseudogenic region represents a single event of gene ....
‎Abstract · ‎RESULTS · ‎DISCUSSION · ‎METHODS

Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

<bc5577a0-0492-4ad9-b117-1090a00c7e27n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132234&group=sci.math#132234

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 00:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 07:32 UTC

Here I am scouting the web to see if any researchers found a striking resemblance of Plant genes to that of human pseudogenes.

--- quoting a pdf file by Nature on the web ---
Nature 5Mar2021
Structural characterization and duplication modes of pseudogenes in plants

Flavia Mascagni, Gabriele Usai, Andrea Porceddu

Zhu et al. 15 have demonstrated that conversions involving pseudogenes could accelerate gene family evolution and divergence relative to their orthologs. Gene conversion has been cited by Prade et al. 10 to explain the positive association between physical distance and sequence diversity of pseudogene parental-pairs. The interest for pseudogene has recently gained new emphasis following the demonstrations that they may play a role in regulating the expression of their functional cognate16,17. A recent study on seven plant genomes showed that a surprisingly large fraction of non transposable element (TE) and regulatory non coding RNAs (microRNA and long non coding RNAs) originate from transcription of pseudogene proximal upstream regions7. Based on these observations it was proposed that the recruitment of pseudogene-derived regulatory sequences may lead to the origin of novel regulatory modules7. Comparative analyses of pseudogene complements have been demonstrated

The high prevalence of processed pseudogenes in humans is generally explained by the high activity and abundance of LINE elements3 which are thought to provide the enzymatic machinery for retro-transcription and integration3,10,14. Prade et al.10 argued that the low abundance of processed pseudogenes in barley could be explained with LINE elements reaching less than 1% of the genome though the other types of repetitive elements cover more than half of barley genomes.

Abdelsamad and Pecinka29 reported that, in contrast to animals where 82% of retrocopies contain premature stop codons, only 17.4% retrocopies are classified as retro-pseudogenes in A. thaliana. Similar balances between retrogenes and retro-pseudogenes were reported in rice27 and P.trichocarpa15 and these results are compatible with the low abundance of retro-pseudogenes observed in our and other genome wide pseudogenes searches10

--- end quoting Nature ---

Re: 11m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

<27db69f0-b89e-41c6-af7a-aec0dc06dd59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132235&group=sci.math#132235

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 00:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 07:44 UTC

If my conjectures are true, means that Superdeterminism has Reincarnation built-into the animal and plant body.

This would then allow a Cosmic Justice System.

It comprises the LeChatalier's Equilibrium of chemistry processes.

Equilibrium inside the Genome of any given animal or plant. If the animal is good in life-- it reincarnates to a higher form of plant or animal in goodness. If a animal was programed to do destruction in life, its pseudogenes are downgraded so that upon death, this individual is not reincarnated not at all or is reincarnated to some lower life form that cannot do destruction.

In other words the DNA and RNA of plants and animals are already wired to do what they do, and wired to have "justice in the future" from reincarnation.

Conceivably, if my conjectures are true, we can examine our individual genome and compare the Pseudogenes (what in my youth were called Nonsense genes) compare our pseudo genes to plant genes, to get a look in the future crystal ball of not only our life on Earth but our life to be in reincarnation in the future.)

I would not mind at all if my Nonsense genes resemble a oak tree or elm tree of the future for which I am reincarnated as such.

AP, King of Science

Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u1rlin$k2hc$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132243&group=sci.math#132243

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 11:26:16 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 15:26 UTC

👎🏼 of Math and 🖕🏼 of Physics Archimedes "science hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> If my conjectures are true, means that Superdeterminism has Reincarnation built-into the animal and plant body.
>
> This would then allow a Cosmic Justice System.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell
"Ludicrous Hemp Inmate"

> AP, Drag Queen of Science

Re: Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

<0400c44f-03ef-4361-90cf-b5c73eed93e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132256&group=sci.math#132256

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 10:37:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Kibo_on_>_I_want_to_fuck_her_corpse_>_AMS_Jill_P
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 17:37 UTC

Kibo on Kate Heinzelman
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney 30 year nonstop stalker

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Court Jester of Math"

Kibo,is Ruth Charney of AMS the model in your book, for she cannot admit the slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse as proven by AP in 2016? I know it falls on deaf ears of Kibo with his 938 is 12% short of 945. And Ruth, would the AMS publish Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945, because the AMS certainly will not publish AP's conic proof? Maybe that is all the AMS publishes-- fake math.

Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you not think CIA is going overboard on stalking-- I mean 30 years for the insane Kibo Parry M??

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:21:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo's "I want to fuck her corpse" rubbing off on Canada's Dan Christensen with his 20 year stalking of Univ Toronto's Rose M. Patten, Univ Western Ontario's Linda Hasenfratz, when Dan is a failure of math and logic with his 2 OR 1=3, and his ellipse

Kibo Parry M the 30 year stalker joined by his friends Chris Thomasson and Dan Christensen
Why Kibo, because Ruth Charney, Jill Pipher, Harvard's Dr.Hau cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???