You will have many recoverable tape errors.

tech / sci.math / Derivation of e=0.5mvvN(N-k)

SubjectAuthor
* Derivation of e=0.5mvvN(N-k)banerjee...@gmail.com
`- Re: Derivation of e=0.5mvvN(N-k)Y V A

1
Derivation of e=0.5mvvN(N-k)

<76d4ebb6-2360-4bab-afb7-3b3608935e27n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132117&group=sci.math#132117

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 19:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Derivation of e=0.5mvvN(N-k)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (banerjee...@gmail.com)
 by: banerjee...@gmail.co - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 02:31 UTC

The consequences of special relativity are so bizarre - mass becomes infinitely heavy at light speed, length becomes zero, nothing can travel faster than light, that it is a wonder why it was ever accepted. Indeed, it was a result of a great bungle, in the analysis of the results of the MMI experiment, which actually showed that light speed varied with the speed of the emitter. Thus knocking out the first postulate of SR. It was dismissed as "Jewish Physics" but then came the atom bomb with its enormous power, which apparently proved e=mcc. Nothing more to be said. It took upto the year 1998 for me to come up with a different explanation, on purely kinetic terms, based upon internal force that causes all explosions, from lighting a match to hydrogen bombs. In one dimension, and thus most simply, it is e=0.5mVVN(N-k). Let us see how this derived. We assume that the inertial condition can be broken, and thus a particle can be moved from rest, with internal force. All explosions show this, although it is correctly argued that the centre of mass remains constant. Still, in one dimension, a particle as a result of collision gets from rest a velocity v. With N consecutive hits, in the same linear dimension, the velocity becomes vN. Thus the kinetic energy from rest for mass m is 0.5m(Nv)^2 which is the energy created. When it hits something to make it stop, that kinetic energy is zero and that energy is thus destroyed. Now consider making a motor with a reactionless engine, where there is a factor k related to converting the internal energy into kinetic energy. Thus is one hit, which raises the velocity to v, the energy required is E=0.5kmv^2 and N hits require internal energy NE = 0.5kNmv^2. The energy created after N hits is found from the difference, and written above. No destruction of mass is required, and no wrong assumptions with bizarre theoretical outcomes.

Arindam Banerjee

Re: Derivation of e=0.5mvvN(N-k)

<3fc3951e-4f27-4b4c-8092-14fe1f739257n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132125&group=sci.math#132125

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 20:18:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Derivation of e=0.5mvvN(N-k)
From: yyyyyyyy...@zohomail.eu (Y V A)
 by: Y V A - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 03:18 UTC

Look my post from: groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/N1nqMbv7n38