This is clearly another case of too many mad scientists, and not enough hunchbacks.

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineerArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineerArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<c9631126-1ddf-4e7c-b7ed-40a174770841n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132104&group=sci.math#132104

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 13:43:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 20:43 UTC

Kibo Parry, will David Brooks of New York Times have a full page report on Jason Herrmann Reno,Nevada as a spamtard extraordinare???

On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 2:19:07 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium

Jason Herrmann the antiscience runt and spamtard cannot tell the difference from science fiction and real science. He is looking for science fiction and unfortunately stumbled into the real science section and picked a AP book of real true science. This only shows that AP books are attractive to not only scientists but runts of science

Top review from the United States

Jason Herrmann -- Reno Nevada
1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money and brain cells
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 17, 2019
A complete and utter load of BS.
2 people found this helpful

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 6:00:58 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦴👤 of Math and 💩👤 of Physics Archimedes "spamtard" Plutonium
> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
> > Jason Herrmann,Stanford Univ Mason Yearian,Stanley Wojcicki, Robert Wagoner get a 1 star out of 5 for never asking which is the Atom's true electron
> > Jason Herrmann,Stanford Univ Mason Yearian,Stanley Wojcicki, Robert Wagoner get a 1 star out of 5 for never asking which is the Atom's true electron
> > Jason Herrmann,Stanford Univ Mason Yearian,Stanley Wojcicki, Robert Wagoner get a 1 star out of 5 for never asking which is the Atom's true electron
> > Jason Herrmann,Stanford Univ Mason Yearian,Stanley Wojcicki, Robert Wagoner get a 1 star out of 5 for never asking which is the Atom's true electron
> > Jason Herrmann,Stanford Univ Mason Yearian,Stanley Wojcicki, Robert Wagoner get a 1 star out of 5 for never asking which is the Atom's true electron
>
> Oh no! It looks like Plutonium is mad that McTard is out-spamming him,
> so Pluto increases his own spam output. In just this topic Pluto spams
> at least 10 times.
>
> <snip rest of Plutonium's spam>

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<c2757393-6113-4df5-9c5a-f81d048b9e3dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132133&group=sci.math#132133

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 22:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 05:29 UTC

Mason Yearian Stanford Uni physics textbook--Kibo Parry M-V is Jason correct by saying it is a waste of brain cells?? You indicate in your dissertion below this is a fact, can you elaborate?? How about Stanford Uni Robert Wagoner, does he have two marbles of a physics brain to rub together or is he also Bathynomus? Can even Earle Jones understand Mason Yearian and can Earle finally learn Ohm's law??

On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 1:18:28 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Wood louse of Math and Bathynomus giganteus of Physics
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"

Kibo Parry--did JDB critic copy his review from Jason Herrmann, Reno Nevada review. Both of those scathing reviews have the same vitriol, did they copy one another's review, Kibo???