Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same thing as division.

tech / sci.math / Re: The reason Advanced Aliens are Rare in the Cosmos, is they had a civilization with a crazed individual like Putin that blew up the planet not allowing the life to escape to "their Europa" as their star destroyed them of what was left after nuclea

SubjectAuthor
* The reason Advanced Aliens are Rare in the Cosmos, is they had aArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: The reason Advanced Aliens are Rare in the Cosmos, is they had aArchimedes Plutonium

1
The reason Advanced Aliens are Rare in the Cosmos, is they had a civilization with a crazed individual like Putin that blew up the planet not allowing the life to escape to "their Europa" as their star destroyed them of what was left after nuclearwar

<2e4cfab5-3682-4402-ae5e-b5e3efd93217n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132369&group=sci.math#132369

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 15:08:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The reason Advanced Aliens are Rare in the Cosmos, is they had a
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 22:08 UTC

Every Advanced Life form on alien planets, discovers atomic theory and discovers atomic bombs. They all live on a planet whose star is like our Sun, in fact, advanced life needs that relationship of size of star to discover Atomic theory and invent nuclear bombs.

But, and here is the crux, the star needs to be the size of our Sun to have its life build the bomb, but the star has to go into Red Giant Phase shortly after its life planet invents the atomic bomb.

And here is the pain in this sequence and why Advanced Aliens are RARE. As soon as life planets invent the bomb, they have overpopulation problems, pollution problems, their star is getting hotter and hotter, and there arises insane idiot leaders like Putin of Russia. So what ends up happening, is that Advanced Alien civilization, when they should be colonizing their "Europa like planet for life to continue as their star goes Red Giant" is all wasted, because that idiot moron leader Putin presses nuclear buttons, and the entire life of that planet is terminated, extincted and gone into oblivion because their Star continues its Red Giant Phase burning and scorching its planets one by one.

There are some Advanced Aliens out there that had the wisdom and foresight to stop their Hitler-Putin mindfucks. But few.

From my viewpoint as of April 2023, Earth is doomed if that idiot Putin presses nuclear buttons.

Play the music of Quiet Streams "There is a Balm in Gilead" 4:44 along with "Hiding in Thee" 4:40

HYMN

THERE IS A SECOND EARTH

There is water on Europa

To make a second Earth

There is water on Europa

Safe from Sun's Red Giant Phase

The hardship of moving life

And all that will be lost

In prayers to Atom Totality

Deliver us from Earth

To the safety of Europa colony

To make plants and animals whole

There is a second Earth

To save all Earth life

Deliver us in spaceship drones

And make the sick whole

Our second home is Europa

We all will die if we stay on Earth

There is a second Earth

To live and thrive again

There is a second Earth

Europa, Europa, Europa

finis

add to my 230th book: 230th published book

All of the greatest Human melodies eventually become God songs-- How Great Thou Art becoming Chariots of Fire// Sociology

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: One day in February 2023, I had to hear Electronix version of Chariots of Fire knowing there were no lyrics to it. But instantly, I put the lyrics of God-- How Great Thou Art to this fantastic melody. And I suspect the greatest of great melodies produced by humanity, are just biding their time before they are in praise of God as a hymn. So this book is about two of the greatest of great human melodies turned into spiritual God songs-hymns.

Cover Picture: I could not craft 840 windings of a torus with stars and galaxies glistening in each winding. So I got the next best thing in material of a slinky like metals. The Proton torus is 840 windings, each winding is a ring of galaxies as seen in astronomy of the 3rd layer is a ring of galaxy clusters. This is what God looks like-- a torus of rings, and inside that torus is a muon ring, as in picture that keeps going round and round inside the torus proton doing the Faraday law and producing Cosmic energy. The Stars and Sun shine not from fusion physics, but shine from the Faraday law.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY4K3D22
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 10, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 593 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 27 pages

HYMN THERE IS A SECOND EARTH There is water on Europa To make a second Earth There is water on Europa Safe from Sun's Red Giant Phase The hardship of moving life And all that will be lost In prayers to Atom Totality

++HYMN THERE IS A SECOND EARTH There is water on Europa To make a second Earth There is water on Europa Safe from Sun's Red Giant Phase The hardship of moving life And all that will be lost In prayers to Atom Totality
3m views

AP

The reason Advanced Aliens are Rare in the Cosmos, is they had a civilization with a crazed individual like Putin that blew up the planet not allowing the life to escape to "their Europa" as their star destroyed them of what was left after nuclear war

Re: The reason Advanced Aliens are Rare in the Cosmos, is they had a civilization with a crazed individual like Putin that blew up the planet not allowing the life to escape to "their Europa" as their star destroyed them of what was left after nuclea

<ca380cf8-6fbb-4b6c-83b8-39822a96f083n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132446&group=sci.math#132446

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 13:03:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 20:03 UTC

The reason humans on Earth never witnessed Advanced Aliens is because it is extremely difficult for a advanced lifeform to escape its star to colonize another planet before their home planet is swallowed by their red giant star. Very difficult to have billions of aliens overpopulate themselves, over pollute themselves, and have Hitler-Putin type figures that ignite nuclear war, and to have them colonize their own **Europa-type** planet as a new home. To save themselves in time. Earth, most definitely is heading in that same direction. Perhaps in 1,000 years from now, the only remnant that there was ever life on a planet called Earth are the two Voyager spacecraft 1 and 2 in outer space, and if they crash. Well nothing but oblivion for all that was Earth.

This is the trouble, that civilizations build technology, but have puny minds to handle the technology. If Putin presses nuclear buttons, then all life on Earth will be swallowed by our Sun gone Red Giant Phase.

No, advanced civilizations end up killing themselves, then their star scorches them and their planet to oblivion.

AP