If it's not in the computer, it doesn't exist.

tech / sci.math / Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked theArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked theArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<af2cb94b-2957-4810-9c02-54f8d12ddc23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124353&group=sci.math#124353

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:26:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 04:26 UTC

Dan's friend Kibo Parry M. fucks corpses while Dan Christensen spanks
On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 9:35:24 PM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim
> Time for another spanking,

2-Kibo Parry M. on Harvard's Dr. Hau, and Kibo claims a degree from Rensselaer Polytech yet he cannot even do percentages correctly.

Kibo Parry, is it insane for Dr.Hau to not turn out the lights in her slow light experiment and watch both the slow light and fast light vanish simultaneously and prove AP correct--- Light is a closed loop circuit, _not_ a straightline arrow with a head and tail end.

On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 9:21:48 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]
> By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM
>

> Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
> By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM
>
> Re: _Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer,Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, is the reason you failed to confirm .5MeV was not the atom's electron but Dirac's monopole because you failed science like kibo
> by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Apr 25, 2019, 12:08:26 PM
>
> Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan Caltech Thomas F Rosenbaum, Harvard's Lawrence Bacow with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV ....
> by ayaz.s....@gmail.com
> Aug 16, 2020, 9:05:41 PM
>

> Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
> by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM
>

> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on Dr. Thorp stealing AP's dog theory connected to why he is a failure on Lewis 8 Structure because CO and N2 dissociation energy says it is Lewis 6 Structure. Yes, Kibo, what is your psychoanalysis of Dr. Thorp stealing? Is steal
> by Ebenezer Splooge
>
> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea, for who wants to protect barbarians that torture Moon Bears in cages
> by Roger Davis
>

> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious
> by Professor Wordsmith Jul 25, 2020, 8:23:21 PM
>
> Re: 8-Kibo Parry Moroney says boycott Samsung & Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing to death caged Moon Bears // SOUTH KOREA, MOON BEARS Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from evil//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULE EARTH
> by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck
>
> Re: 1- Kibo Parry Moroney says of math failure Dan Christensen Univ. Western Ontario with his ellipse a conic when it never was//And his insane Boole logic of 10 OR 2 = 12// pandemic shit mule
> by Hank Hill
>

> Re: 102-Kibo Parry Moroney (Barry Shein's world std) stalking analbuttfuckmanure shithead of 27 years nonstop-- needs a emergency straightjacket size XXsmall

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<f22aaa37-daee-4b8d-9251-593830b832d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132586&group=sci.math#132586

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 07:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 14:55 UTC

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Toronto,Waterloo▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person