Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 21:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Roland Dreier is a hero on Fermat's Last Theorem;; while Andrew Wiles
is a nincompoop failure on FLT with his sham and fake nonsense, why Dr.Wiles
still thinks slant cut of cone is ellipse when really it is a oval
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 04:55 UTC

From: dreier@jaffna.berkeley.edu (Roland Dreier)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: 1 page proof of FLT; this is what Fermat
had in mind when he wrote "margin to small".
Fermat reasoned that the proof was so simple that
others would easily rediscover it.
Date: 13 Aug 93 13:32:17

In article (CBpno3.JqM@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
Ludwig.Plutonium@dartmouth.edu (Ludwig Plutonium) writes:
For the case n=3 suppose there exists a P-triple
which satisfies FLT. Then there has to exist a smallest
P-triple for n=3. If true implies there exists a number N
which has the property N+N+N=NxNxN=M.

Not that I expect a coherent answer, but let me ask anyway:
why does this follow? In other words, given positive
integers a,b,c with a^3+b^3=c^3, how do I get a positive
integer N with N+N+N=N*N*N ?

--
Roland "Mr. Excitement" Dreier dreier@math.berkeley.edu

Answering Roland Dreier FLT post of 1993, and why 2+2 = 2*2 as AdditiveMultiplicative Identity AMI proves FLT overall

From: dreier@durban.berkeley.edu  (Roland Dreier)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: 1 page proof of FLT
Date: 18 Aug 93 14:55:02

In article (1993Aug18.173020.10123@Princeton.EDU>
kinyan@fine.princeton.edu (Kin Chung) writes:
In article (CByoqr.7Aw@dartvax.dartmouth.edu>
Ludwig.Plutonium@dartmouth.edu (Ludwig Plutonium) writes:
LP     Hardy in Math..Apology said words to the effect that the
LP  understanding of any math proof is like pointing out a peak in the
LP  fog of a mtn range and you can only point so long and do other
LP  helps and hope the other person will see it and say Oh yes now I
LP  see it. But you can not exchange eyeballs. Again I repeat the
LP  arithmetic equivalent of FLT is that for exp2 there exists a
LP  number equal under add & multiply i.e. 2+2=2x2=4. Immediately a
LP  smallest P triple is constructible for exp2 i.e. (3,4,5>. But no
LP  number exists like 2 for exp3 or higher in order to construct P-
LP  triples for these higher exp. I am very sorry that I cannot make it
LP  any clearer than that. Time to take a break and reread Hardy Math
LP  Apology.

KC   You also say that a smallest P-triple is constructible for exp2
KC   immediately from the existence of a number N such that
KC   N+N=NxN, namely N=2. How do you construct a P-triple given N
KC   with this property? Please note that I am not asking how you do
KC    it for exp3, but for exp2.

Before I continue, let me say that this post does not in any way constitute
an endorsement of LvP's "proof"; what I am about to explain does not
extend to exponent 3 in the least. However, things are rather easy for
exponent two.  (Not to be critical, but you really could have figured this
out yourself :-)

So suppose we have an N with 2xN=N+N=NxN. Set a=N+1, b=N+N=NxN.
Then we get
                     a^2 = (N+1)^2 = N^2+2xN+1 = 2xN^2+1
also
                     b^2 = (N+N)^2 = 4xN^2.
So
                     a^2+b^2 = 6xN^2+1.
Now set c=2xN+1.  Then
                     c^2 = (2xN+1)^2 = 4xN^2 + 4xN + 1 = 4xN^2 + 2xN^2 + 1
                      = 6xN^2+1.
So magically a^2+b^2=c^2, just as desired! !

If you can figure out how to do that for exponent 3, make yourself famous.

Roland
--
Roland "Mr. Excitement" Dreier                 dreier@math.berkeley.edu

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 21:32:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My 1993 basis vector pure algebra proof of Regular FLT Re: AP's 2014
 proof of Generalized FLT Fermat's Last Theorem and proof of Regular FLT as a
 corollary thereof//updated 2019 for more clarity
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

My 1993 basis vector pure algebra proof of Regular FLT Re: AP's 2014 proof of Generalized FLT Fermat's Last Theorem and proof of Regular FLT as a corollary thereof//updated 2019 for more clarity

Ever since 1993, I have been making proof attempts for a Pure Algebra Proof of FLT. My first attempt was the specialness of 4 with 4 = 2+2 = 2*2, arguing that exp2 has solutions due to the fact of this specialness of 4. Now if another integer had a property of N+N+N = N*N*N = N^3, the argument would go that this special number allows for a solution set in exp3. Similarly for higher exponents.

To this day I maintain the logic of that is correct and is a Pure Algebra proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. For you can consider that special number as a basis vector of a exponent allowing for a solution set.

But as the years rolled by, came 2014 and sort of tired of arguing the basis vector proof. I took a plunge and dive at proving Generalized FLT and did so in 2014, and lo and behold to my surprise, a easy proof of Regular FLT comes out as a corollary. Ever since 2014, I sort of bypassed or mildly forgotten the basis vector pure algebra proof.

But I think I should resurrect it. The foolish math professors of my time just will never understand a basis vector proof-- the simpleton fools cannot even accept the fact they were misguided for 2 thousand years on the ellipse for it is never a conic. So can anyone expect such fools to have a sensible idea of a proof by basis vector? Of course not.

My 6th published book

World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.

Preface: Truthful proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.

Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.

Cover Picture: In my own handwriting, some Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem type of equations.

As for the Euler exponent 3 invalid proof and the Wiles invalid FLT, both are missing a proof of the case of all three A,B,C are evens (see in the text).

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQKGW4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1503 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 156 pages
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,327,817 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #589 in Number Theory (Kindle Store)
◦ #3,085 in Number Theory (Books)

Re: Roland Dreier is a hero on Fermat's Last Theorem;; while Andrew Wiles is a nincompoop failure on FLT with his sham and fake nonsense, why Dr.Wiles still thinks slant cut of cone is ellipse when really it is a oval

<c6a3ac39-4cb8-4bbb-bab0-85b9a1e524edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132594&group=sci.math#132594

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 11:27:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Roland Dreier is a hero on Fermat's Last Theorem;; while Andrew
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 18:27 UTC

Actually Roland Dreier in August of 1993 had a full very short proof of FLT, but he just did not recognize it. And of course Andrew Wiles never had a proof of FLT other than his con-art chicanery of a mindless wreck with his fake-proof.

Roland's proof is logically this-- every time you can have A^x + B^y = C^z, then you can break that down into being the addition of 2+2=2x2.

The only mistake Roland made, is that he thought he had to show that 2+2= 2x2 had to be installed into A^3 + B^3 = C^3.

No, Roland, you need not have to install 2+2= 2x2 = 4 into exponent 3, but simply just say there is no N+N+N = NxNxN.

So, just a hoopla of logic, stopped Roland from recognizing he had a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem by August of 1993. Allowing for the con-artist Andrew Wiles to permeate his fake FLT.

Click here to read the complete article