panic: kernel segmentation violation. core dumped (only kidding)

tech / sci.math / STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctY V A
 +* Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
 |+- Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
 |`* Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
 | `- Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
 |`* Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
 | `- Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
 +- Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correctArchimedes Plutonium
  `- STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen

1
Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correct Boole&Jevons logic and thus spamming trash of halting. Too stupid to even do geometry correctly with their slant cut of cone a ellipse when in reality that is a oval; too stupid to do..

<84f5c252-18f3-4baf-95c5-76229acd2529n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132113&group=sci.math#132113

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 18:24:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correct
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 01:24 UTC

Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correct Boole&Jevons logic and thus spamming trash of halting. Too stupid to even do geometry correctly with their slant cut of cone a ellipse when in reality that is a oval; too stupid to do a proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and probably do not know what that is.

olcott picture profile
olcott
Richard Damon
14
6:13PM
Simulating (partial) Halt Deciders

My 5th published book

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Teaching True Logic series, book 1
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was 29Mar2021. This is AP's 5th published book of science.
Preface:
First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Product details
File Size: 773 KB
Print Length: 72 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#10-2, 27th published book

Correcting Reductio Ad Absurdum// Teaching True Logic series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 9NOV2020. This is AP's 27th published book.

Preface:
These are the TRUE Truth Tables of the 4 connectors of Logic

Equal+Not
T = T  =  T
T = ~F = T
F = ~T = T
F = F   = T

If--> then
T --> T  = T
T --> F  = F
F --> T  = U  (unknown or uncertain)
F --> F  = U  (unknown or uncertain)

And
T  &  T = T
T  &  F = T
F  &  T = T
F  &  F = F

Or
T  or  T  = F
T  or  F  = T
F  or  T  = T
F  or  F  = F

Those can be analyzed as being Equal+Not is multiplication. If-->then is division. And is addition and Or is subtraction in mathematics. Now I need to emphasis this error of Old Logic, the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability unknown, undefined end conclusion.

Now in Old Logic they had for Reductio Ad Absurdum as displayed by this schematic:

|    | ~p
|    |---
|    | .
|    | .
|    | q
|    | .
|    | .
|    | ~q

Which is fine except for the error of not indicating the end conclusion of "p" is only a probability of being true, not guaranteed as true. And this is the huge huge error that mathematicians have fallen victim of. For the Reductio Ad Absurdum is not a proof method for mathematics, it is probability of being true or false. Math works on guaranteed truth, not probability. This textbook is written to fix that error.

Product details
• ASIN : B07Q18GQ7S
• Publication date : March 23, 2019
• Language : English
• File size : 1178 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 86 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #346,875 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #28 in Logic (Kindle Store)
◦ #95 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #217 in Mathematical Logic

#10-3, 143rd published book

DeMorgan's Laws are fantasies, not laws// Teaching True Logic series, book 3 Kindle Edition
By Archimedes Plutonium

Last revision was 30Apr2021. This is AP's 143rd published book.

Preface: The Logic community never had the correct truth table of the primitive 4 connectors of Logic, (1) Equal compounded with NOT, (2) AND, (3) OR, (4) IF->THEN. In 1800s, the founders of Logic messed up in terrible error all 4 of the primitive logic connectors. And since the 1990s, AP has wanted an explanation of why Old Logic got all 4 connectors in total error? What was the reason for the mess up? And in the past few years, I finally pinned the reason to starting Logic with DeMorgan's fake laws, from which Boole, a close friend of DeMorgan, was going to keep his friendship and accept the DeMorgan Laws. That meant that DeMorgan, Boole, Jevons accepted OR as being that of Either..Or..Or..Both, what is called the inclusive OR. But the inclusive OR is a contradiction in terms, for there never can exist a combo of OR with AND simultaneously. This book goes into detail why the DeMorgan laws are fake and fantasy.

Cover Picture: Looks a bit rough, but I want students and readers to see my own handwriting as if this were a lecture and the cover picture a blackboard where I write out DeMorgan's two (fake) laws of logic.

Product details
• File Size : 620 KB
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 38 pages
• ASIN : B08M4BY4XM
• Publication Date : October 27, 2020
• Language: : English
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

My 3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correct Boole&Jevons logic and thus spamming trash of halting. Too stupid to even do geometry correctly with their slant cut of cone a ellipse when in reality that is a oval; too stupid to

<66f58775-ae6a-404e-912e-572c51d9b1dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132126&group=sci.math#132126

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 20:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: yyyyyyyy...@zohomail.eu (Y V A)
 by: Y V A - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 03:19 UTC

Look my post from: groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/N1nqMbv7n38

<5a4abe93-8b0b-4f99-9b6f-f89637322af0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132130&group=sci.math#132130

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 21:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 04:14 UTC

On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 10:19:08 PM UTC-5, Y V A wrote:
> Look my post from: groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/N1nqMbv7n38

Fine post, can you teach Pete Olcott and Richard Damon how not to be spamming sickfucks??? Or is that an intractable disease with them.

Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correct Boole&Jevons logic and thus spamming trash of halting. Too stupid to even do geometry correctly with their slant cut of cone a ellipse when in reality that is a oval; too stupid to do..
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
8:24 PM (3 hours ago)

#10-2, 27th published book

#10-3, 143rd published book

[...]

<9d597ac1-356d-46db-bf0f-c29e0b0882e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132176&group=sci.math#132176

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 14:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 21:41 UTC

Sickfucks Pete Olcott & Mr.Flibble too stupid to correct Boole&Jevons logic and thus spamming trash of halting. Too stupid to even do geometry correctly with their slant cut of cone a ellipse when in reality that is a oval; too stupid to do..

olcott
, …
Mr Flibble
27
Simulating (partial) Halt Deciders Defeat the Halting Problem Proofs
4:14 PM

<6f8b1952-fdd3-4362-8508-8ba4c435ce5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132203&group=sci.math#132203

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 18:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 01:48 UTC

1 out of 5 stars rating, Alan Baker, Cambridge Uni teaching math at Cambridge Univ-- is that what you are saying Pete Olcott and Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney in your hate spam and stalk posts going on 30 years?

Yes well I can understand that poor rating of Alan Baker, too stupid to admit slant cut of cone is Oval , not ellipse for a slant cut of cylinder is surely a ellipse, and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus out of the fuddy duddy Alan Baker. See proofs below by AP

Cambridge Uni math a waste of brain cells-Alan Baker??

<14de095c-da59-45f7-ac73-bf3c786f591en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132222&group=sci.math#132222

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 21:12:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 04:12 UTC

Bela Bollobas, Darwin Smith,1 out of 5 stars rating, Cambridge Uni teaching math at Cambridge Univ-- is that what you are saying Pete Olcott and Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney in your hate spam and stalk posts going on 30 years?

Olcott picture profile
Olcott
Richard Damon
43
11:04
Simulating (partial) Halt....

<912641b0-73b7-44fe-9e06-7a795f0e1e07n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132272&group=sci.math#132272

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 12:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 19:41 UTC

Darwin Smith,1 out of 5 stars rating, Cambridge Uni teaching math at Cambridge Univ-- is that what you are saying Pete Olcott and Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney in your hate spam and stalk posts going on 30 years?

Olcott picture profile
Olcott
Mr Flibble
52
2:20PM
Simulating (partial) Halt....

> [...]
> > Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> > Language ‏ : ‎ English
> > File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> > Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> > Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> > Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> > #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> > #134 in Calculus (Books)
> > #20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Spam sickfucks Pete Olcott & Richard Damon too stupid to correct Boole&Jevons logic and thus spamming trash of halting. Too stupid to even do geometry correctly with their slant cut of cone a ellipse when in reality that is a oval; too stupid to

<5fd0d2e5-5e5a-4e37-916b-76fe80cd6956n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132289&group=sci.math#132289

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 16:16:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 23:16 UTC

<0a9ffdc2-fe4e-4352-a5cc-61521c7fddden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132305&group=sci.math#132305

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 19:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 02:20 UTC

Spam sickfucks Olcott&Damon, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and how could they, for they still think slant cut of cone is ellipse when truly it is a oval.

There is no halting problem once you correct Boole & Jevons logic, but these two spamming oafs will never understand that.

#10-2, 27th published book

#10-3, 143rd published book

[...]

<33d75b66-6bfe-4dc7-a9f8-bafc3c0f5663n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132452&group=sci.math#132452

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 14:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 21:33 UTC

Dr.Hales,Dr.Tao,Dr.Wiles, Ruth Charney, Thomas Hales,John Stillwell, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, probably because these math failures cannot even recognize and admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse.

Olcott picture profile
Olcott
Richard Damon
36
4:27 PM
A proof of G in F....

<65f5f576-e274-444c-bf58-c2a3cf38d440n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132680&group=sci.math#132680

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 21:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 04:39 UTC

<78dae831-9ba5-4897-aab7-d0d8b5691c7cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132681&group=sci.math#132681

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 22:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 05:38 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 12:39:29 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

[snip] Dan Christensen ...

[snip]

Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

In AP's OWN WORDS here that, over the years, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Updated version (repetition removed):

"Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
How great thou are, are, are, are.
Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
Oh Atom Plutonium, Great God of Atoms
Atom of Atoms
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art"
--March 24, 2023

Dan